Possible EoS Template Sharing.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Viking_SV
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Possible EoS Template Sharing.

Post by Viking_SV »

As you guys know, with the release of EoS, you can do quite a few things you normally couldn't. Such as sharing a back up file for the teases you are currently working on.

What I suggest, is that we as a community maybe work to get some templates for those of us who are a little stuck in the how to format, or whatever reason could possibly speed up and allow more high quality teases to be made.

The answer to this is simply to create blank templates of pages and set ups, that would allow others to essentially change the tease quickly and allow for uploading their own images/audio and tweaking/adding functions. Thus the teases are increased in quality, and most likely quantity.

The only downside I could see to this is a lack of diversity, but that would be where creativity and new ideas would be encouraged in the long run. I think steady, high quality teases would be very important to reaching out to more people.

I'll be trying my hand, and updating this post when I finally complete it, but I'll be doing a series of templates for use by the community as I figure more and more out with the new EoS.

I'll be updating the main post with any templates that might be posted (crediting those who make it of course), and my own templates that I finish.

I'll be posting a Maze, and a Snakes & Ladders template in the next few days to a week, depending on how much free time I have or, simply put the desire to work on.

I don't expect anyone to bust their asses on this and you shouldn't, but I think eventually this could turn into a cool sharing thread for interesting designs, and re-imaginings of the simple "Maze" and "Snakes & Ladder" styled teases, to even more complex and new ones as well such as story based, and multiple choice, card games, dice games, etc.
Creator of Hentai TOTM Rosaria's Hentai Lottery. Hentai Enthusiast.

DM Me Any Suggestions, Requests, or Bug Reports :-D
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Possible EoS Template Sharing.

Post by AlltrueSC »

I was wondering if I could move a mostly finished NYX.. over to the new format
dought the coding is the same.
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Possible EoS Template Sharing.

Post by kerkersklave »

No, not easily. For flashteases the same format is used now. But to replicate the exact behaviour of the old flash teases, a different module is used that is not available in the new editor (and you would not want to have it to make new teases).