(Tease) Teasefight Invitational

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Setting for next Tease?

Prison / Asylum
34%
Mysterious Island
13%
Space Travel
9%
Theme Park
7%
Succubus Hunter
36%
Other (please tell me your idea)
1%

Total votes: 88

MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

(Tease) Teasefight Invitational

Post by MisterFlames »

I finally managed to publish my third tease. HTML Viewer had trouble with the size of the metronome files, so it was delayed by a few days.

Link to Tease
"The great tournament draws near and they are looking for fresh meat! Lengthy story-based tease with lots of choices and endings. (Features brutal scenarios)"

Poll:
I haven't decided about which topic to tackle next. So I'd like to know if you have any suggestions or like one of my ideas:
  • Prison/Asylum (thanks to kerkersklave for the idea :love: )
  • Mysterious Island (being stranded on an island with a voyage vibe)
  • Space Travel (visiting perverted planets and so on)
  • Theme Park (with tamed sex demons as "rides" and maybe something goes wrong)
  • Succubus Hunter (hunting demons in a medieval setting)
In the meantime, I'm creating a smaller tease with more of a focus on CBT.

Thoughts:
"Teasefight Invitational" is meant as an introduction to a series I will create in the future. But that's still some time off. The tease takes between 1 and 2 hours to complete and I have experimented with a few things, like picture editing. Let me know if the occasional filters were too distracting, though.

Please let me know if you find a bug.

You can also tell me if there is something you liked or hated about the tease. Especially when it comes to difficulty. I don't want my story-based teases to be extremely hard but they shouldn't feel like a breeze as well.

Other than that, don't forget to have a great day! :wave:

Last edited by MisterFlames on Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: (Tease) Teasefight Invitational

Post by pepez »

Wow your teases are amazing!

I cant wait more :)

if i can , suggest something. I love´d to see more Tricks, and "Unfair" "games" etc.

And i hope you keep going those hots models, Big nice boobs etc :)

But your teases is 10/10! I cant wait what coming next? Are you going keep this same story going?

Mortal Kumbat, i love it .I laughed when I read about story :-D
doyouevenodd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doyouevenodd »

Your work is freakin' amazing!! Thank you so much, I look forward to trying this new one! :love:
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jakubko »

Thank You for great TEASE.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

I'm happy that you enjoy the tease. Creating this stuff is a lot of fun and I don't plan to stop any time soon. Hearing your feedback really is the icing on the cake for me. :love:
pepez wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm if i can , suggest something. I love´d to see more Tricks, and "Unfair" "games" etc.
Good point. I want to change things up to include more variety of tasks. And I will make sure to throw in the occasional "unfairness". Promised. :-D
pepez wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm Are you going keep this same story going?
Surely. Especially the "Mortal Cumbat" story will be an ongoing thing and will connect the stories of my teases in a certain way. But there are at least 2 other teases I will publish before I go back to that.

My next tease is called "CBTinder". It will be a 50:50 mix of cbt and tease/denial. Other than my previous teases, which had CBT mostly as an optional theme.

After that, I will create a bigger tease again with lots of story. The poll will decide which theme it's gonna be based around. Seems like Prison and Succubus Hunter are in the lead. I really can't wait to tackle any of those topics.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

MisterFlames wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:12 pm I'm happy that you enjoy the tease. Creating this stuff is a lot of fun and I don't plan to stop any time soon. Hearing your feedback really is the icing on the cake for me. :love:
pepez wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm if i can , suggest something. I love´d to see more Tricks, and "Unfair" "games" etc.
Good point. I want to change things up to include more variety of tasks. And I will make sure to throw in the occasional "unfairness". Promised. :-D
pepez wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 pm Are you going keep this same story going?
Surely. Especially the "Mortal Cumbat" story will be an ongoing thing and will connect the stories of my teases in a certain way. But there are at least 2 other teases I will publish before I go back to that.

My next tease is called "CBTinder". It will be a 50:50 mix of cbt and tease/denial. Other than my previous teases, which had CBT mostly as an optional theme.

After that, I will create a bigger tease again with lots of story. The poll will decide which theme it's gonna be based around. Seems like Prison and Succubus Hunter are in the lead. I really can't wait to tackle any of those topics.
So...hunting Succubi in a prison? :lol:
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Shattered wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:05 pm
MisterFlames wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:12 pm I'm happy that you enjoy the tease. Creating this stuff is a lot of fun and I don't plan to stop any time soon. Hearing your feedback really is the icing on the cake for me. :love:

:yes: :yes: :yes: :lol:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

pepez wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:59 pm
Shattered wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:05 pm

:yes: :yes: :yes: :lol:
Or maybe you are trying to escape from a T&D prison built by succubi! After succeeding your prisonbreak the succubi will hunt you :lol: It could lead to a lot of different interesting outcomes :-D

Anyway, your teases are definitely appreciated! Thanks for your creativity and effort!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Shattered wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:05 pm So...hunting Succubi in a prison? :lol:
Damn. I have no words for that. :-D
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

I would suggest putting the fetishes included in the tease somewhere. Because right you don't know what fetishes are included and it would be a waste of time to play through such a big (beautiful) tease if you are not interested in some fetishes or some are missing :-D
Last edited by GodDragon on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:12 pm I would suggest putting the fetished included in the tease somewhere. Because right you don't know what fetishes are included and it would be a waste of time to play through such a big (beautiful) tease if you are not interested in some fetishes or some are missing :-D
Fair point. Not everyone is reading all the tags. I've added them to the first page. :thumbsup:
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Yes. There are 5 endings. 3 of them need a code to be unlocked.
Masterxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Masterxxx »

Hello. Can someone tel me which girls give hidden code? I got one from Lexi but can't get other 2...
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Masterxxx wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:34 pm Hello. Can someone tel me which girls give hidden code? I got one from Lexi but can't get other 2...
There are secret codes for
Spoiler: show
Cherie, Lexi and Bailee
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

Prison theme would be really great. Also it should be multipart/multiday tease like "Teasefight Invitational".