All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Chesssex »

I was so surprised by the response to my first tease (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39127) that I couldn't wait to make another! Thanks to everyone who posted feedback and helped me work out the kinks I couldn't see!

This new tease (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39269) is highly experimental, and I haven't yet playtested it enough to have a grasp on the average difficulty, result or amount of time the test gives. If you would like to share your results or suggestions on how to improve the tease, I would absolutely love to hear it!

Thanks so much for playing!
~Chesssex~
Last edited by Chesssex on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FEEDBACK: Legend of Zelda Tarot Card Game

Post by vyyr »

it was fun, i always like games, as a big lover of cbt and ballbusting, i would recommend other forms not only slapping, you can punch squeeze use a spoon, a apple and a sock etc. but i really enjoy your teases, both
Chesssex
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Chesssex »

vyyr wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:19 pm it was fun, i always like games, as a big lover of cbt and ballbusting, i would recommend other forms not only slapping, you can punch squeeze use a spoon, a apple and a sock etc. but i really enjoy your teases, both
Thank you! Glad you had fun, games are my favorite!

I personally am not that huge on ballbusting, so this tease is based just a bit past my own comfort zone. Perhaps I will make a more pain-focused tease in the future, if more people want that.

EDIT: On second thought, doing ball slaps over and over again is pretty stale, you're absolutely right! I mixed it up a little~ Thanks again!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

No idea why people have to delete the teases when they decide to leave, even though it's OK if someone uploads the same again? I guess everyone's free to do what they want, but I don't see much gained from taking down teases others might be enjoying.

I salute your decision to change the course of your life, but frown on everything you wrote in the fake tease and the decision to maximize the effect on everyone else, and the community itself.

Fine, go be what you want but how about leaving the rest of us out of it. This is the third time someone leaving removes stuff I liked just for the lulz and I'm annoyed and won't shut up about it anymore. American double standards, fuck yes!
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

At least we can still enjoy the Zelda tarot card game, since it was remade in Eos https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39936