If a tease denies you, either part way through or at the end, do you stay denied?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Stay denied?

Always
16%
If the story made me want to
58%
If it's only partway through I'll stay denied but cum at the end
14%
I'll cum partway through the tease but keep to what it says at the end
No votes
I'll just cum when I want regardless
12%

Total votes: 57

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

If a tease denies you, either part way through or at the end, do you stay denied?

Post by Shattered »

This might fit a future script, not sure yet...I've done it a few times and wondering how many people do come back, either the same day or otherwise. Let me know :)

Or maybe this is just a meta level of teasing where you read this and expect it only to be made to cum several times :innocent:

If you stay denied...how long for? However long the tease says if it does? A set length of time?
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: If a tease denies you, either part way through or at the end, do you stay denied?

Post by elvisomar »

What I generally do is accept the "denied" verdict at the end of the current tease, but I will go immediately to another tease or instruction video in hopes the next one will give permission. This cycle for me only tends to last through maybe three denying teases and/or videos, after which all bets are off.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: If a tease denies you, either part way through or at the end, do you stay denied?

Post by lestrian »

not unless i'm supposed to return to the tease on another day. i might accept denial for the current day but not necessarily