If a tease lets you cum(full or ruined) are you likely to return to it if that's only half way through?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Do you come back?

Yes, even if I came
29%
Yes, but only if I was ruined
17%
Yes either way
42%
I wouldn't come back if I came
No votes
I wouldn't come back if I was ruined
No votes
No either way
No votes
I'll ignore the instruction and keep playing to the end
13%
I don't ever go back to teases when there are multiple parts
No votes

Total votes: 48

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

If a tease lets you cum(full or ruined) are you likely to return to it if that's only half way through?

Post by Shattered »

This might fit a future script, not sure yet...I've done it a few times and wondering how many people do come back, either the same day or otherwise. Let me know :)

Or maybe this is just a meta level of teasing where you read this and expect it only to be denied for the whole tease... 8-)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: If a tease lets you cum(full or ruined) are you likely to return to it if that's only half way through?

Post by kerkersklave »

"Either way" and "Even if I came" are redudant options, right?
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: If a tease lets you cum(full or ruined) are you likely to return to it if that's only half way through?

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Voted "ignore the instruction" but it depends. I guess the question was aimed at rather short teases that take an hour or two. With teases like that i rarely follow through a cum section inbetween. It's another case with teases that take days or weeks like your chastity series. Then i don't mind getting a release inbetween.