(Tease) Lust Inc.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

(Tease) Lust Inc.

Post by MisterFlames »

With a few weeks of delay ( :whistle: ), here is the thread for my previous tease.

Link to Tease
"A journey of lust, pain and frustration. Multiple hours of content, including many choices and 11 different elaborate endings."

Thoughts:
The idea for it came from watching the first season of Westworld. Being programmed by a bunch of lusty demons is a concept I just had to explore.

I went a bit overboard with the amount of ending scenes in Lust Inc. to be honest. Because of that it took even longer to write than my first tease. I will probably never write a tease with so many hidden endings again. Additionally, having 7 different main girls was a bit crazy as well I think.

Like all of my main teases, Lust Inc. is part of a loosely connected universe. It tells a story of it's own, but it's possible to find cross-references and there is an ongoing story happening far in the background.

Plans:
The progress of my next tease is at 99%. It's another story-based tease called "Mortal Cumbat: Precum" (working title) and serves as introduction to a potential series of future teases with an obvious idea in mind. The tease is set on earth this time.

I still have to make up my mind about which topic to tackle after that as the next big tease. Potential topics include:
  • Prison <- I really want that. But it's very hard to find good picture sets to make it work.
  • Stranded on an island
  • Space Travel
  • Theme Park (with tamed Succubi as "rides")
  • Something Medieval
  • (I'm open to ideas)
In the meantime, I will create one or a few smaller and less story-based teases.

Thank you for all the messages so far! I truly love this community.

Please tell me if you find bugs. I always try to iron out everything right after release, but it's impossible for me to guarantee a bug-free tease of that size.

You can also make suggestions and tell me if you like/hate something in my tease.

But always remember to have a great day! :wave:

Last edited by MisterFlames on Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doyouevenodd
Explorer
Explorer

Re: (Tease) Lust Inc.

Post by doyouevenodd »

:love:

Your work is amazing, thank you
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

I absolutely loved it, even if I preferred The Curse for the setting.
Your way of developing teases is always amazing, and I'm so excited to know the next one is close to completion!

Keep up the great work!

MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

I'm glad you like it. :-)

There will be one with a similar setting like The Curse again. I promise. But I try to not repeat settings too often.

My next tease is done now. But technical issues prevent me from publishing it at the moment. The code looks completely fine, but the tease crashes on metronome pages for whatever reason. I'm trying to find a solution.
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

This tease was amazing! one of the best teases ever!

And love´d Jodie! She´s perfect little angel! :)

And all models was so hot, there wasn´t any models, what you want just a skip..

Story was good and Ending too!

10/10 points perfect!

I cant wait what your new teases :)
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

A wonderful "little" tease! :thumbsup:

Only played it once, for sure I have more paths to follow by other options, so I will most likely try it again with other choices in the future.

One thing that I don't know if it is a bug or not, but it bugged me anyway:
Spoiler: show
In one scene you enter to Courtney while she is picking out a new outfit from the wardrobe. You get the choice to say Hi, or to leave unnoticed. I opted to exit the room. Next slide Courtney is bending forward, and then my character say Hi. Not sure if this is an error, or if the idea was that she bends forward before you have the time to leave, and you just can't stand to walk away? But it disrupted the flow of the story anyway, I was expecting to leave, and ended up saying Hi without further explanation as to why.
More ideas for new teases you say? Hum, let me think... :hmmm:

Since I'm a fan of business suits, and such pictures are also easy to find, perhaps an idea where you are a real estate agent? You are crappy at your work, but somehow you managed to "satisfy" your first customers, and advancing in the company. Once you start to make a carrier it gets harder and harder not to be exposed by your sexy female colleagues, and then... Well, you need to do some thinking by yourself also! :-P
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Gurgl wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:33 pm
In one scene you enter to Courtney while she is picking out a new outfit from the wardrobe. You get the choice to say Hi, or to leave unnoticed. I opted to exit the room. Next slide Courtney is bending forward, and then my character say Hi. Not sure if this is an error, or if the idea was that she bends forward before you have the time to leave, and you just can't stand to walk away? But it disrupted the flow of the story anyway, I was expecting to leave, and ended up saying Hi without further explanation as to why.
Thanks for your feedback.
You probably had the choice of saying "Hi" or comment her attempt to find a new outfit as "exciting" (irony implied, maybe). It could be that you've misread it as "Exiting". Poor choice of words from my side. :lol:
Regarding the idea:
Since the new Eos Editor supports variables, it is possible to create something like a "Real Estate Simulator" where you actually have to earn money. By any means neccessary. :-D
Good idea. I will certainly create something like that in the future.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

MisterFlames wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:02 am
You probably had the choice of saying "Hi" or comment her attempt to find a new outfit as "exciting" (irony implied, maybe). It could be that you've misread it as "Exiting". Poor choice of words from my side. :lol:
You are probably right, perhaps the linguistical part of my brain was running low on blood at that moment! :blush:
MisterFlames wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:02 am Regarding the idea:
Since the new Eos Editor supports variables, it is possible to create something like a "Real Estate Simulator" where you actually have to earn money. By any means neccessary. :-D
Good idea. I will certainly create something like that in the future.
Wow, that twist would take the tease genre to a whole new level, can't wait! :yes: