Arouse and Obey 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Arouse and Obey 2

Post by imtoosexy »

I have gotten the feedback I needed to continue in the right direction, but if you are a late viewer you are still welcome to post something.

Please, do not post codes here

Do let me know any bugs, thoughts or comments, like thoughts about the speed, tone, Ability to participate/decide where things go, number of attempts to a code or cum, replay value, new features. Or anything else, I will use it for AO3

Link to tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39115

version 1.0:
This is sort of a beta phase of a tease that is going to be much bigger later, but by posting it now I'd like the community to have a chance to say where it goes from here.
Suggestions are welcome for A&O3
Spoiler to improve chance of cumming
Spoiler: show
Standard cum-chance is about 25%, Doing what she wants and agreeing to her suggestions impoves that chance (to about 40%), while failing tasks or disagreeing lowers it to a minimum of 0%
Spoiler to improve chance of cumming (only read this one if you are getting desperate)
Completing the edge phase is crucial to your chance to cum, this means edging in time
Spoiler toy list of what you may or may not need in this series
Shoelace, chastity device, buttplug, dildo, clothes pegs, gag
Link to A&O 1
viewtopic.php?t=19443
note:
-you can tell you have hit a last page when the bar on the side dissapears
Last edited by imtoosexy on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jjbcn2
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Arouse and Obey 2

Post by jjbcn2 »

Hello,

Your tease is excellent! I'm really, really enjoying it!

I've made it to the end of day one, but now I'm stuck in a black screen. I've got no code or anything. What am I meant to do? Do I have to leave the tease open for 24h in order to being able to continue?
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

There is always a 'The end', but if you didnt get to cum or got a code you did not make it, close the tease and try again tommorrow.

I'm glad you're enjoying it !
Last edited by imtoosexy on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Send nudes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Send nudes »

I liked it, the only thing I would change is that the panels would changed by the one who is reading instead of being timed (like old teases). personal opinion, but nice job
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

I understand the convenience, I did it this way, because I don't want players skipping through it just to get to the good bits or just to get a code.

Did you have enough time to read per page though?
Send nudes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Send nudes »

imtoosexy wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:13 am I understand the convenience, I did it this way, because I don't want players skipping through it just to get to the good bits or just to get a code.

Did you have enough time to read per page though?
Yes, no problem with dat, but as I say is only my personal opinion. Sometimes I like to take my time to read more slowly, imagining the situation
doyouevenodd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doyouevenodd »

Love it!

Soo... I got a code. Do I need to wait for AaO 3 to use it or is there somewhere in this tease where I can use it already?
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

Send nudes wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:48 am Yes, no problem with dat, but as I say is only my personal opinion. Sometimes I like to take my time to read more slowly, imagining the situation
Okay thanks for telling me this
doyouevenodd wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:35 am Love it!

Soo... I got a code. Do I need to wait for AaO 3 to use it or is there somewhere in this tease where I can use it already?
Yes wait for A&O3, it's in the making
renimeet
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by renimeet »

I really love this tease, its just fantastic. In fact both of your teases are just outstanding. Keep up the good work, im waiting for the Part 3 (maybe with some more toyplay) :-)

Is there a chastity path? And if theres one how do i get into it? I really want to try out all the possible paths, do you mind if i ask how many there are?

At the beginning of the Tease, there are many pages with text, just flying by, i dont know how to describe it.
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Razorsedge »

This is one of the best teases I have seen in a long time. I was interrupted last night, so I am excited to start again today. Fingers crossed for a good ending.

I'm very excited to hear you are already working on A&O3. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful work.
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

Tried a few days ago. It was a good tease, but i have to do it again since i got the black screen too :) Hoping the part 3 will be harder ;)
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

renimeet wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:09 pm I really love this tease, its just fantastic. In fact both of your teases are just outstanding. Keep up the good work, im waiting for the Part 3 (maybe with some more toyplay) :-)

Is there a chastity path? And if theres one how do i get into it? I really want to try out all the possible paths, do you mind if i ask how many there are?

At the beginning of the Tease, there are many pages with text, just flying by, i dont know how to describe it.
Im glad you love it :-)

The flying pages are to set your path for day 1, so at the moment that is just one path with multiple phases. Based on your obedience you will go deeper into a phase which affects your chance to cum/code.

The grid is set so that multiple days can be added into the same tease, but I wanted to release day 1 to get a chance to get feedback and perhaps tweak where things go from here, so thanks for your input :whistle: .
Razorsedge wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:20 pm This is one of the best teases I have seen in a long time. I was interrupted last night, so I am excited to start again today. Fingers crossed for a good ending.

I'm very excited to hear you are already working on A&O3. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful work.
I'm really happy to hear that, thank you and good luck :-)
Ryuteka wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:30 pm Tried a few days ago. It was a good tease, but i have to do it again since i got the black screen too :) Hoping the part 3 will be harder ;)
Thank you, I do intend for it to get harder with every code.
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

Just wanted to add my thanks for two great teases! Amazing how much variation there is to be found, depending on what you do or say :-)
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

ktom0099 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:59 am Just wanted to add my thanks for two great teases! Amazing how much variation there is to be found, depending on what you do or say :-)
Glad you're enjoying it, always wonderful to hear :)
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

I hate to be "that guy," but I'm not loving this tease as much as the first. I've played it several times yet, and I get that I'm not going to get a code every time (none yet). My problem is I don't want to replay multiple times. Bear in mind, I miss that millie86 never finished the amazing "stroke training" series with multiple paths & codes, so that's not the issue. I just don't feel fully engaged with this tease like A&O or other "quick response" teases. I've replayed all levels of "stroke training" multiple times to work out the variations, so it's not an issue of tenacity.

Things that don't make sense to me:
  • Promise not to edge, then having an edging section. Shouldn't this be promise not to edge w/o permission?
  • The whole "guy at work" bit feels lackluster.
  • What I'm not doing to be more "commited" and "focused"
Will I continue to play to get the code? Maybe. Maybe it could use some begging at the end to better the odds (as A&O did with cumming). A&O remains a classic in my mind, often with me playing it multiple times/month still. If this is a step to another tease, it will ultimately be a forgotten tease. I hope I'm missing something, but after a couple of days of playing it, I feel its not what I had hoped in a sequel.