[Feedback] Mr steel balls

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Feedback] Mr steel balls

Post by BallsBAM »

I did my last tease, published a while ago, if you have any criticism or suggestions, I would be happy to read them!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: [Feedback] Mr steel balls

Post by Tury »

Have you heard from anyone yet who made it through the whole thing? I just read it all and that would be... pretty freakin' impressive.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BallsBAM »

No, for now I did not know anything.
Send nudes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Send nudes »

I tried to get as far as possible but I could´t, it was impossible ... If I wont get wrong I reach the page 60, more or less,
even without doing the hot / cold water thing, just limiting myself to hitting very hard my testicles, sitting on them, squeezing it, and using the sock and the apple, a leather string and the shoelace and the piece of wood as the woodspoon. And I could only get there, I had to stop it because I knew I had gone too far, I began to have a lot of pain, i get bruises, my epididymis fells like I tearthem and my testicles hurt me very bad, the pain reach even my throat, this lasted even for several days, until I started to worry and feel desperate... this is serious business :no: :no: :no:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Send nudes wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:46 am I tried to get as far as possible but I could´t, it was impossible ... If I wont get wrong I reach the page 60, more or less,
even without doing the hot / cold water thing, just limiting myself to hitting very hard my testicles, sitting on them, squeezing it, and using the sock and the apple, a leather string and the shoelace and the piece of wood as the woodspoon. And I could only get there, I had to stop it because I knew I had gone too far, I began to have a lot of pain, i get bruises, my epididymis fells like I tearthem and my testicles hurt me very bad, the pain reach even my throat, this lasted even for several days, until I started to worry and feel desperate... this is serious business :no: :no: :no:
Idiot. Sorry but you have to know your limits, the most important thing
Send nudes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Send nudes »

paswis wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:54 pm
Send nudes wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:46 am I tried to get as far as possible but I could´t, it was impossible ... If I wont get wrong I reach the page 60, more or less,
Idiot. Sorry but you have to know your limits, the most important thing
yeah i know, but I let myself go a little bit
BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BallsBAM »

it is very important to know your limits, to do only what you trust; this is because I always write in order to avoid these small hitches, however I am very sorry, I hope you get back
Send nudes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Send nudes »

BallsBAM wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:14 pm
it is very important to know your limits, to do only what you trust; this is because I always write in order to avoid these small hitches, however I am very sorry, I hope you get back
thank you ... it's not the first time for me doing this kind of "activities" so I have some experience and I thought I could embrace it, but no xd ... howeber it's not your fault, so you don´t have to worry, besides, the pain is almost go now and I'm ready to go...thanks again and bye...keep writing good stuff
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mochrion »

Thanks for this - the tease looks great, very creative!

Remember you can always manually lower the amounts if it is too much :P I'm going to try it myself and do half the strength and amount of the instructions.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mochrion »

Well, my first attempt I only made it halfway thorugh :P

I did a second attempt today but did 1/4 the amount of hits and made it all the way through - and my balls are still devastated.

One of my favorite ballbusting teases, thanks!