E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by lawman5297 »

I have sent a link for Brycis Estim Experience to those who requested it. If you did not get a PM from me with the link, I am sorry I missed you. Please PM me again. Enjoy@
bbman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bbman »

Any chance I could get a link to your Bryci version? :-D
I loved the original, and would very much welcome another spin on this and give it another try!!!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

My apologies to Stimmer0815. I incorrectly mentioned OverTheUnicorn as one who helped squash bugs. Although he was a help it was Stimmer0815 who did a lot of testing. I really appreciate his help and apologize again for the oversight.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hi lawman5297,

I'd really like to give your Brycis Estim Experience a try. Could you please share the link with me?

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
ILuvPlanes208
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ILuvPlanes208 »

Hi lawman, Would you please send me the link? Thanks! I look forward to trying it out!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Does anyone have any bugs to report on Brycis Estim Experience? I would like to put out a final release in a week or so. I did more testing (a lot of it live lol) over the weekend and found a couple minor things that I have fixed. Thanks also to tomxass for pointing out that Linux and Mac are a bit particular with file extensions. I had some of the images with an upper case .JPG instead of lower case. Windows doesn't really care although one release of GuideMe I thought would not load the image if the case in the XML for the extension and in the filename didn't match, it would not load. I have all these fixed which had to be done on each image that was wrong. Also interested in any issues with the story like spelling or grammatical errors. Thanks to all those who have used it and reported the bugs. Remember if you want it please PM me and I will send you the link. I am keeping a list so I can get updates out as necessary.
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

Took it for a ride a couple times.
The volume range might be too much for me like the snooker game. To light, then to strong. Couldn't hang on and had to lower the volume
Will try again tomorrow night.

But thanks for this! it has a good story and is fun to play.
I will be playing this for a while. When did you update it and how can I tell if I have the latest?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

o2l8 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:35 am Took it for a ride a couple times.
The volume range might be too much for me like the snooker game. To light, then to strong. Couldn't hang on and had to lower the volume

I will be playing this for a while. When did you update it and how can I tell if I have the latest?
I have a list of everyone that wants it. I will send links to updates. The volume changes are not for everyone. I like them though and I made this for me. I know you didn't request it but I am not going to put in any option to not have the volume changes, it would take way too much time.
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

lawman5297 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:07 pm

I have a list of everyone that wants it. I will send links to updates. The volume changes are not for everyone. I like them though and I made this for me. I know you didn't request it but I am not going to put in any option to not have the volume changes, it would take way too much time.
Sounds great. I will try it right from the beginning and see if I can hold on.
Thanks so much for efforts this is really a great, maybe the best yet!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

lawman5297 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi, could i get a link please as would like to give it a try?
Try anything once!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

o2l8 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:35 am The volume range might be too much for me like the snooker game.
I have a very sensitive self build estim box and the volume jumps were too much for me too.
But it helped to reduce the volume output from my computer soundcard and set the estim box higher instead.
In my case this will soften the jumps between the low and higher parts.
Maybe this is possible with your setup too.

I liked the volume jumps in the tease, made it a lot more fun! :yes:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

lolol2 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:31 pm
o2l8 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:35 am The volume range might be too much for me like the snooker game.
I have a very sensitive self build estim box and the volume jumps were too much for me too.
But it helped to reduce the volume output from my computer soundcard and set the estim box higher instead.

I will try that. just makes me nervious to see the volume way up there. :\'-(
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

lolol2 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:31 pm

That helped a lot! Thanks for the tip! I went 2+ hours last night 9th floor. there were only 2 segments I had to turn it down!

might try to set the PC volume lower yet and use the stim box higher.
Triton13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Triton13 »

lawman5297 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:56 pm I have sent a link for Brycis Estim Experience to those who requested it. If you did not get a PM from me with the link, I am sorry I missed you. Please PM me again. Enjoy@
Lawman, could I please have the Brycis Estim Experience link?
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

ShotInflation wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:51 pm I'm working on my own mod in a different direction - making it work with a vibrator. Currently I'm using an xbox controller as a vibrator. If you know of another option - usb or audio jack controlled, I'm all ears. It works similarly - vibration strength is determined based on the volume. I'm replacing all audios in the Mansion tease, since it's much smaller and I personally found the setting better. I could just use the existing audio, but since it only uses the volume, I get pretty much a constant level of vibration.

Problems:

* It's impossible to do pain. I'm thinking of replacing pain with tease/denial sequences where you get short bursts of vibration with long periods of silence. This will both let the player rest (take the "edge" off if you will) and hopefully increase frustration and arousal with very limited pleasure.

* There's much less fidelity in a vibrator, so my files usually depend on very high ranges, for example you won't feel a sine wave unless the amplitude is >30%. The inertia of the motor also forces me to use slower changes.

I can share my work so far, if anyone is interested.
Ref to an old post of mine: search.php?keywords=vibrator&t=20562&sf=msgonly

Would be really interesting to see how your work is progressing! I agree with you that for using a vibrator pain is a problem. For me it kind of works with the original louder pain files, and volume setting for pain a few steps higher then for the original files, then it is a furious, hard vibration. This differentiated volume setting is not available in all versions of E-Stim Tower though, but then the louder pain files as such can be modified to be even louder (for example by using http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/).

The size of the vibrator (the motor) also have a huge impact, the same files can give totally different experience as the inertia will make a big/heavy motor respond slowly, filtering out rapid changes, and a smaller will not have the same power, but be much more "itching" as it reacts to every little small signal.