E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by mantrid »

emiumfinal wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 am Did you re-work the XML, or just the audio files themselves? I want to give your changes a try, but I edited the XML of the original and would like to keep those changes with your new audio files, if possible.
The .xml files lawman sent per PM on Feb 25 contain at least no trivial syntax errors (dead links, ...) The .xml files of steiner contain a lot of the errors lawman already fixed (using the Syntax checker at viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21520)

The main problem: There are a lot of story line errors, that occur if GuideMe tries to select a random page from an empty set. In the log files you find them by searching for "GuideMe404Error". Errors like this can only be detected using a more complex syntax checker (which simulates the game) or by trying it out and it's very hard to fix it just by editing the .xml files.

I'm wondering how lolol2 created the original .xml files. They contain no trivial syntax errors and I never saw non-trivial ones. Is there an editor where the story can be entered in a different form?
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

mantrid wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:37 pm I'm wondering how lolol2 created the original .xml files. They contain no trivial syntax errors and I never saw non-trivial ones. Is there an editor where the story can be entered in a different form?
I created the tease in first place for the online nyx player and wrote my script in that language.
Then I used the converter which create a nearly perfect script with no errors when you know the few bugs and problems.
That is maybe why my xml file look kind of unstructured, my nyx files looks better. :rolleyes:

To be sure my script/logic is correct I first wrote the code around all the content and try them with placeholders.
So I built all floors and the stuff around and just used a blank page for every girl, with that it was very easy to test a whole run of the tease in under 5min.
For the initial random engine I just built all the pages with 0sec timmers and let the tease autoplay and just looked if the end page was reached, so I was even possible to have over 100 runs of the tease and it just took me less than 30min.

Makes to find bugs more easy because I was able to play the whole tease a lot without spending hours and hours in testing.

To make sure that a girl work fine I only played it onces and then replaced the spaceholder.

The last little bugs where reported by the community because even if you played the tease 1000 time in the testphase, it wasn't possible to have every path tested.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

emiumfinal wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 am
Steiner wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:58 pm I finished the mod. what has been redone?

1. most of the audio files have been reworked
2. pain level was normalized
3. code of upperflor add in elevator its 0998

I'm working on redoing girls and pain girls

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_zqqB ... ESfASM3kxJ
Did you re-work the XML, or just the audio files themselves? I want to give your changes a try, but I edited the XML of the original and would like to keep those changes with your new audio files, if possible.
i moddet audio file and XML file too.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

Steiner, What process did you use to normalize the pain files? THX!
Stimmer0815
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stimmer0815 »

Steiner wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 pm
Steiner wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:58 pm I finished the mod. what has been redone?

1. most of the audio files have been reworked
2. pain level was normalized
3. code of upperflor add in elevator its 0998

I'm working on redoing girls and pain girls

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_zqqB ... ESfASM3kxJ
Did you re-work the XML, or just the audio files themselves? I want to give your changes a try, but I edited the XML of the original and would like to keep those changes with your new audio files, if possible.

I did a huge Excel- Bug Report file for lawman when he supported the tease.
Are you interestend in this Bug Report List Steiner? I can send you the list and also do an actual Bug Report.
Overall Bricys Version is very interesting i think

Greetings Chris
Steiner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steiner »

Stimmer0815 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:08 pm
Steiner wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 pm

I did a huge Excel- Bug Report file for lawman when he supported the tease.
Are you interestend in this Bug Report List Steiner? I can send you the list and also do an actual Bug Report.
Overall Bricys Version is very interesting i think

Greetings Chris

no, I do not know how to fix the error. sorryy((
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

I posted my method of generating vibrator audio for lolol2's teases, along with all the sources, in another thread.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

e-motel looks amazing!
cant wait :w00t:
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

EStim teases like The EStim Tower or Brycis EStim Experience are really huge (Brycis EStim Experience contain more than 4000 pages). Such teases have to be managed somehow. For example, it is almost impossible to debug a GuideMe tease of that size which is written in .xml format and these files aren't really handy.

A much better solution I found is the GuideMe Scripting Enginne (GSE). It's almost perfect, only missing feature is execution of JavaScript code if a button is pressed (imagine a dead man's button and slowly increasing volume if the button is not pressed because you are busy somehow)

For evaluation and as starting point for my own developments I extracted the sessions of Brycis Estim Experience and ported them to to GSE such that they are re-usable and easy to read and to edit.
Spoiler: show
Download: https://mega.nz/#!zoUk2KRD!3QDpHd9W0w-B ... pGQUxw_3aI

This version is based on the latest version from lawman and contains no trivial errors but some errors in the story line (which result in 404 errors).

It can also be used as it is by loading 'BrycisEstimExperience.xml' You will have a lot of fun but sometimes you will see these 404 errors.

The demo tease described below is started using 'BrycisEstimExperienceEndless.xml'.
The session scripts (.scr files) can be found in the girls directories (all directories that start with a lowercase letter). Everything is glued together using 'Endless.scr' which can be divided into three sections. The last section includes the session scripts. The middle section (lines 144..241) defines 19 session pools which correspond to the floors of Brycies tower and three pools with the pain sessions from the three basements.

The first section defines the demo tease. It's some kind of a endless tease but you probably need to interact a little bit in order to have fun: There are 5 levels. You can go to the next higher level by pressing the skip button and if you can endure some pain (exception: lowest level). If you press the skip button in the highest floor you just skip the girl, but receive pain too. If you beg for mercy or a break, you go downstairs.

I did not wasted time in calibration or intro pages. If one misses this but likes the demo: extend the demo, thats what it is good for.

'Endless.scr' contains a lot of comments with further descriptions. I recommend everyone who is interested in writing EStim teases to take a look into it.

Furthermore I re-assembled the sound using MPGenerator and similar to the modded Estim Tower. Sound configurations are the same ones I used for the EStim library. The 2x3 phase sounds are used by default and are located in directory 'AAaudio'. The 2x2 phase sounds are optional and located in 'AAaudio.2' (rename the directories to switch the sounds). This means all sound you find in this variant of Brycis EStim Experience can also implemented in the EStim library (also see this feedback request).
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Hats off to mantrid for beginning a sort of wiki and library of files (modules?) with which to build estim teases. I think this may help get more folks involved in writing them. It is hard to find the time to do these sorts of things so he should be commended and thanked for his contributions to the estim tease world. I see a time when we can get POV and even perhaps VR teases. The biggest hurdle for this is that people expect to be paid for a POV movie and the estim community is pretty much dedicated to just sharing their talents freely. The tech exists but can be a bit convoluted to make work with the exception of perhaps VR which I know little about. It would be very nice to either extend GuideMe or perhaps develop a new player for this. Am I dreaming?
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

lawman5297 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:58 pm Hats off to mantrid for beginning a sort of wiki and library of files (modules?) with which to build estim teases.
The Wiki (with the tutorials) for MPGenerator and the ReadMe.md are outdated. Only the API docs are up to date. They contain the description of all parameters and some technical stuff.

Examples and the library files should be used as starting point for own sound. If there are questions, there is a topic for it: MPGenerator
It would be very nice to either extend GuideMe or perhaps develop a new player for this. Am I dreaming?
MPGenerator can be easily integrated. Currently this is not very reasonable because MPGenerator would only act as player for the sound definition files. This only saves some disk space.

This may change in future. I have some ideas about automatic generation of sound files based on feedback. Mixer control would allow to do other funny things. But integration into teasing software requires more effort, namely (Java)script access to the control elements. This may take a while if I'm the only software developer here who makes EStim stuff. (I don't understand why not everyone wants this).
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CALL FOR HELP!

Post by Gurgl »

vaginal_itch wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:41 pm Any and all help will be appreciated, but at this point mostly with:
- timers and choosing stim files for the additional content
- finishing some of the dialogues
- proofreading

If you feel you have spare time on your hands and want to participate in this project - please contact me! :)
I would be happy to help with the proofreading. I know I'm gonna play this tease a lot, and any dialogue mistakes will bug me, so might as well get them sorted from the start! :-D
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Just curious, when you say timers, what do you exactly mean by that ?
How long a specific time in the tease should last or ?
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

I'm more than happy, and hard to do some beta testing. I'm no coder but I'm pretty good at providing feedback.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help needed also with something cool

Post by lawman5297 »

Philo has added an audio stream to GuideMe. He is not ready to release 3.9 yet has he wants to look a the state bug first. So here is what I am doing. I will release another version of Bryci but this time it will have all quad stim files and VOICES! You will need to be 7.1 capable. Adapter are around $30 on Amazon. The front and side are the 4 stim tracks and the rear will be the voice. In an effort to make it not so predictable I am using wildcards to pick the stim files and some of the transitional images. This is why I needed the additional audio stream so that I can set a static one for each page based on the image and allow to stim file choice to remain random. Sooooo here is what I need: Female voices and lots of them. I may have over 20 girls per floor (I have cut it back to 10 and did away with the upper floor thing). I have tried several text to speech engines and there is just no personality using one. If someone knows of one that does I am all ears. If there are females reading this and are willing to record their voice please PM me. If any of you guys know of girls that would be willing to do this please PM me. Don't look for this anytime soon, this is going to take some time. THX!!!