E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by lawman5297 »

COOL!!!! I'll start this one off.
1. I have both replaced a bunch of girls and added to the point that I now have 19 floors (I left out floor 13). You must complete the first 10 before you can get access to the "second tower." The additional stim files are a combination of ones from E-Stim Tower, Mansion and E-Stim Clinic.

2. Brici has replaced Caprice as the headmistress. Bunch of new pics of her.

3. With the help of philo I have added a button to repeat the previous page. Sometime you are so close and just give up and can't take it anymore and you find that perfect one. This allows you to repeat it. You can select if you want this option or not.

4. I have 2 codes for the elevator. Bryci will give you both since she cannot remember which one it is. If you guess wrong its off to the basement then back to try again.

5. I have 4 levels of difficulty to choose from; normal, hard, extreme and insane. I wont go into detail on all the differences.

6. I have 3 levels of pain mistresses. Which one you get is based on the level you choose.

7. I did my variable mod a bit differently. Instead of having it go up progressively I set them at the start. I have 5 levels: easy-70%, hard-75%, extreme-80%, insane-90%, red-100%. Calibrate is at the easy level. The pain mistresses are all set at the level you choose so if you select extreme and Bryci sends you to a pain mistress your level will go from 70% to 80%. When you get to the upper floors the girls can on occasion raise the level.

8. When you are sent to a pain mistress you return to where you left off so if you are sent by the elevator girl because you guessed wrong, you return there and try again. I have that code set to a random selection of 3 times each code. It is possible to be sent to the basement 5 times before you get it right. If you are on floor 3 and get pain you will go back to Bryci and you will get to go to the next floor.

9. All the buttons do something. STOP gets you kicked out, Break gets pain, I Came gets pain. If you are getting pain and ask for mercy you get pain up a level and if you are at Insane, you get 2 pain mistresses in a row then back to the Bryci.

10. I have added images to all the buttons. For instance the elevator buttons look like elevator buttons.

11. Some of the girls I really like appear with different sets on multiple floors. If you have seen her before she will make a remark about that.

I think that is about it. I really like some of the ideas that vaginal_itch has as well. This stuff just takes so much time and I still find errors.
Yamakasi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yamakasi »

Lawman. That sounds awesome. Any chance you could post it?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

I am concerened about copyright. A lot of the sets I purchased and I am not really sure how all that works. If folks with knowledge of this chime in I might share it out. I do not want to get into any trouble. I still have a bit of work to do on it yet anyway though before I would be willing.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

vaginal_itch wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:38 pm That said - if you can't do any of above AND you have concerns about being involved in copyright infrigement, you could always share just the XML file :)

It would have to be all of it. It is so different than the original that just the XML would not run.
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

Awesome Idea, thank you for the list. I would agree, that, as long as you don´t promote stuff with it or make money out of it, it shouldn´t be that kind of a problem. But I would really like to see and test your add-on lawman5297 so if you could manage that I would really be pleased.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

I have some things yet to do so perhaps by Christmas I might post it.
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

lawman5297 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:37 pm COOL!!!! I'll start this one off.
1. I have both replaced a bunch of girls and added to the point that I now have 19 floors (I left out floor 13). You must complete the first 10 before you can get access to the "second tower." The additional stim files are a combination of ones from E-Stim Tower, Mansion and E-Stim Clinic.

2. Brici has replaced Caprice as the headmistress. Bunch of new pics of her.

3. With the help of philo I have added a button to repeat the previous page. Sometime you are so close and just give up and can't take it anymore and you find that perfect one. This allows you to repeat it. You can select if you want this option or not.

4. I have 2 codes for the elevator. Bryci will give you both since she cannot remember which one it is. If you guess wrong its off to the basement then back to try again.

5. I have 4 levels of difficulty to choose from; normal, hard, extreme and insane. I wont go into detail on all the differences.

6. I have 3 levels of pain mistresses. Which one you get is based on the level you choose.

7. I did my variable mod a bit differently. Instead of having it go up progressively I set them at the start. I have 5 levels: easy-70%, hard-75%, extreme-80%, insane-90%, red-100%. Calibrate is at the easy level. The pain mistresses are all set at the level you choose so if you select extreme and Bryci sends you to a pain mistress your level will go from 70% to 80%. When you get to the upper floors the girls can on occasion raise the level.

8. When you are sent to a pain mistress you return to where you left off so if you are sent by the elevator girl because you guessed wrong, you return there and try again. I have that code set to a random selection of 3 times each code. It is possible to be sent to the basement 5 times before you get it right. If you are on floor 3 and get pain you will go back to Bryci and you will get to go to the next floor.

9. All the buttons do something. STOP gets you kicked out, Break gets pain, I Came gets pain. If you are getting pain and ask for mercy you get pain up a level and if you are at Insane, you get 2 pain mistresses in a row then back to the Bryci.

10. I have added images to all the buttons. For instance the elevator buttons look like elevator buttons.

11. Some of the girls I really like appear with different sets on multiple floors. If you have seen her before she will make a remark about that.

I think that is about it. I really like some of the ideas that vaginal_itch has as well. This stuff just takes so much time and I still find errors.
Just send it to someone privately and he could upload it publically.
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

Has some modded the current version with enhanced sound overtime and the option to strengthen the pain files?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

I have decided that I will release "Bryci's Estim Experience" by request only meaning you will need to send me a PM. It will have to be run offline with GuideMe. It is not yet ready but I will let you know when. I have a few more girls I would like to include but my creativity for story lines is running out. That is probably the most time consuming part. I only have a few left so if you want to help hurry this along and write a girl send me a PM.

On another note I use a home built Stereo Stim box with my estim stuff. I purchased a Bluetooth receiver off Amazon for $10 to plug into my stim box. Now my laptop has no umbilical cords attached.

THX!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Anyone know how to write english to make it sound like a Russian accent?
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

lawman5297 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:34 pm Anyone know how to write english to make it sound like a Russian accent?
Do you mean like write text like it's russian, they relly like their R's :)
https://www.dcode.fr/russian-accent

Or make words sound russian in text to speech?
http://imtranslator.net/translate-and-s ... k/russian/

Just did a quick google, for this, perhaps it's of use.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Nothing like that. I have this really gorgeous Russian girl I want to add and I would love for it to sound like someone speaking english with a Russian accent when reading it back.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

lawman5297 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:40 am Nothing like that. I have this really gorgeous Russian girl I want to add and I would love for it to sound like someone speaking english with a Russian accent when reading it back.
So you need someone to write a text down from english to the International Phonetic Alphabet but with an russian Pronunciation of the words.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:49 pm
lawman5297 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:40 am Nothing like that. I have this really gorgeous Russian girl I want to add and I would love for it to sound like someone speaking english with a Russian accent when reading it back.
So you need someone to write a text down from english to the International Phonetic Alphabet but with an russian Pronunciation of the words.
Still not sure we are talking about the same thing but if you don't mind send me a quick example please.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

For instance

Jewelry
we tend to cut out a syllable that's actually there. It should be "JEW-ell-ree," not "JEWL-ree."

That way they write this explenation, when you read that you will say the word correctly.
and then I just thought that what you need was someone to write an english text into such pronunciation but with an russian accent, so than when you read the text aloud you will here it like russian-english.

I hope someone know how to do this, because I don't think it's easy :)