E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by lawman5297 »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:19 pm For instance

Jewelry
we tend to cut out a syllable that's actually there. It should be "JEW-ell-ree," not "JEWL-ree."

That way they write this explenation, when you read that you will say the word correctly.
and then I just thought that what you need was someone to write an english text into such pronunciation but with an russian accent, so than when you read the text aloud you will here it like russian-english.

I hope someone know how to do this, because I don't think it's easy :)
Yep, you got it. Thats what I was lookin for. Yea, I doubt I get this.
OverTheUnicorn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OverTheUnicorn »

Thanks for making this thread! Could anyone give me any tips on where to start modding Estim Tower?
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

The easiest is to alter pics and what they say, going over to alter the signals. Then you may add some extra floors/ Mistresses and then you may add some other extra stuff I guess :)
OverTheUnicorn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OverTheUnicorn »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:07 pm The easiest is to alter pics and what they say, going over to alter the signals. Then you may add some extra floors/ Mistresses and then you may add some other extra stuff I guess :)
Thanks for the help! How would you go about adding extra floors?
OverTheUnicorn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OverTheUnicorn »

[/quote]

That's a bit harder to explain, when you don't have a clear understanding on how the mechanics of this particular tease work :) If I were you, I would start off simple - with adding an extra girl to a floor. This is pretty easy to do. Once you get this right, you can start tinkering with additional floors.

Refer to guideme wiki when in doubt :) https://github.com/philormand/TeaseMeV2/wiki
[/quote]

Thanks for the help!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Vaginal_itch, perhaps at the end of each girl there would be a random choice of how you behaved with her. This info would be relayed to the hostess and influence her mood. Even something like this: "The last 2 girls have complained that you were not always obedient. I cannot let this behavior go unpunished. A trip to the basement is in order...and so on. This would also be retained in some fashion so that the hostess' mood would be lowered for the remainder
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

I'm working on my own mod in a different direction - making it work with a vibrator. Currently I'm using an xbox controller as a vibrator. If you know of another option - usb or audio jack controlled, I'm all ears. It works similarly - vibration strength is determined based on the volume. I'm replacing all audios in the Mansion tease, since it's much smaller and I personally found the setting better. I could just use the existing audio, but since it only uses the volume, I get pretty much a constant level of vibration.

Problems:

* It's impossible to do pain. I'm thinking of replacing pain with tease/denial sequences where you get short bursts of vibration with long periods of silence. This will both let the player rest (take the "edge" off if you will) and hopefully increase frustration and arousal with very limited pleasure.

* There's much less fidelity in a vibrator, so my files usually depend on very high ranges, for example you won't feel a sine wave unless the amplitude is >30%. The inertia of the motor also forces me to use slower changes.

I can share my work so far, if anyone is interested.
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by JerryLee06 »

Hi all,

are there any Mod Versions out and if where can I download them?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

I am still working on my version which I call Brycis Estim Experience. It will require GuideMe 3.8 to work correctly. I have a couple guys testing it. To those who have sent requests via PM I will get it to you when it is ready. To those few that I have sent it to I will be getting the bugless (hopefully) one to you. THX!
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

As someone mentioned, I find it rather uncomfortable not to can visit the mistresses at their own, so I work now at a small update to allow you exactly that. I will take the first ones from boundsquirell as they add a nice little feature as you click on the mercy- button. For the others I´m not quite sure how to handel it. Any ideas?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 pm As someone mentioned, I find it rather uncomfortable not to can visit the mistresses at their own, so I work now at a small update to allow you exactly that. I will take the first ones from boundsquirell as they add a nice little feature as you click on the mercy- button. For the others I´m not quite sure how to handel it. Any ideas?
Are you wanting the ability to choose the mistress you want just like you can do with the girls after you get the elevator code instead of having them chosen by random?
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

lawman5297 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 pm
Cuaxolotl wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 pm As someone mentioned, I find it rather uncomfortable not to can visit the mistresses at their own, so I work now at a small update to allow you exactly that. I will take the first ones from boundsquirell as they add a nice little feature as you click on the mercy- button. For the others I´m not quite sure how to handel it. Any ideas?
Are you wanting the ability to choose the mistress you want just like you can do with the girls after you get the elevator code instead of having them chosen by random?
Exactly, at the moment I just don´t have the time to do the same as boundsquirell to add a special treatment for pressing the mercy-button. Beside from that, I finished it.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:58 am
lawman5297 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 pm
Exactly, at the moment I just don´t have the time to do the same as boundsquirell to add a special treatment for pressing the mercy-button. Beside from that, I finished it.

You have the option to choose a floor from the elevator and then a girl once you get to that floor (you need the code to enter the elevator). You can do the same for the Pain Mistresses. Just create a dungeon or basement of whatever and add that to the elevator then provide buttons to take you to the Mistress you want.
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

I did that after you finished your mistress you even get back to the basement to choose again , I just don't like that if I press the mercy-button, I will get thrown back into the normal tower processing. Boundsquirell found a nice way for the first 12 mistresses to deal with that. I don't yet, I just deleted them but it would be much more fun to have another result.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Cuaxolotl wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:31 pm I did that after you finished your mistress you even get back to the basement to choose again , I just don't like that if I press the mercy-button, I will get thrown back into the normal tower processing. Boundsquirell found a nice way for the first 12 mistresses to deal with that. I don't yet, I just deleted them but it would be much more fun to have another result.
It is easy enough to change what happens when the "Mercy" button is clicked. What do you want it to do?