E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by ShotInflation »

I converted all 3 teases (Tower, Mansion and Distraction), but never shared it, since they didn't feel finished to me. I did enjoy it myself, but the fact that pain is unaccounted for pulls you out. It works by playing audio and a separate application capturing it and sending it as vibration to a USB Xbox controller. E-Stim Distraction was the one that had the most potential for me, I tried adding a "pleasure level" system. Answer right, you get a bump in level, answer wrong, you get bumped down. The idea was that if you kept answering wrong, it would keep you at a very low level, teasing, but never getting to an orgasm. It was a bit buggy and I didn't get around to figuring it out. The whole concept has potential, but I just didn't get to a workable tease.

It's all in python, run a script, get a bunch of wav files.

Right now I'm converting some redlight/greenlight edging videos and I'm actually fairly happy with the results. Put on a VR headset, a vibrator and enjoy the ride.
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

May be a bug?
After 3rd basement is says she will send me back to Bryci but it crashes (dead end I think) because it says for doesn't exist.
When trying the elevator shortcut to get access to all floors, the it says to use one of the 2 codes Bryci gave us earlier, but the both send me to the basement, again!

Have to say the 10th floor with Bryci is GENIUS!
and to find out there are more floors!
I won't chance spoiling it for anyone else.
So replayable! Can't wait to go again.

Can I share privately with another member?

Thanks again! This is so great!
jarrodrw
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by jarrodrw »

Hi Lawman, please could I have a link to " Brycis Estim Experience ", ive used lol2's estim teases on many occasion using an estim 2B.
While I'm new to posting on this forum, I've been using estim toys for over a decade, consequently nothing shocks me.....
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

o2l8 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:48 am May be a bug?
After 3rd basement is says she will send me back to Bryci but it crashes (dead end I think) because it says for doesn't exist.
I will look into this. Be sure you reset it every time you start it up. This causes issues if you do not.
When trying the elevator shortcut to get access to all floors, the it says to use one of the 2 codes Bryci gave us earlier, but the both send me to the basement, again!
This is no bug, it is by design. There are 2 possible codes for each elevator and both work. The one that works is chosen randomly each time so you have a 50/50 chance of getting it correct. You may make several trips to the basement before you enter the correct one at the correct time.
Have to say the 10th floor with Bryci is GENIUS!
and to find out there are more floors!
I won't chance spoiling it for anyone else.
So replayable! Can't wait to go again.
Thanks so much for the kind compliment!
Can I share privately with another member?
Sure.
Thanks again! This is so great!
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

In that case there might be another bug where after the 2nd basement you get to choose any floor.
But that might be from not resetting.....
I will try when I get chance.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

ShotInflation wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:12 pm I converted all 3 teases (Tower, Mansion and Distraction), but never shared it, since they didn't feel finished to me. I did enjoy it myself, but the fact that pain is unaccounted for pulls you out. It works by playing audio and a separate application capturing it and sending it as vibration to a USB Xbox controller. [...]

It's all in python, run a script, get a bunch of wav files.
Not fully understanding, but do you end up with a new set of .mp3/.waw files to replace the original ones in Tower and Mansion, and just run like normal? Or you need a special version of the main program (the .xml file) as well?
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

Not fully understanding, but do you end up with a new set of .mp3/.waw files to replace the original ones in Tower and Mansion, and just run like normal? Or you need a special version of the main program (the .xml file) as well?
Yeah, it's just an audio replacement. Converted the .wav to .mp3, so I didn't have to change the tease itself. May have changed something minor for a couple of files, but mostly it's just audio replacement
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

o2l8 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:48 am May be a bug?
Were you sent to the basement by Bryci or did you choose pain? It will help me chase this down.

Lawman
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

Sent from the elevator, wrong code, chose mercy, after second basement returned to elevator with options for different floors. Kinda of an Easter egg. Still a shortcut of sorts. Not sure if I want to lose that.
But just wondering if it was part of the plan.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

o2l8 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:34 am Sent from the elevator, wrong code, chose mercy, after second basement returned to elevator with options for different floors. Kinda of an Easter egg. Still a shortcut of sorts. Not sure if I want to lose that.
Yes, If you choose the wrong code you go for pain and then back to try again. I will have to look in to what happens if you chose mercy from there, never thought about that. It sounds like a way to circumvent entering the correct code. Hummmm.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

ShotInflation wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:01 pm Yeah, it's just an audio replacement. Converted the .wav to .mp3, so I didn't have to change the tease itself. May have changed something minor for a couple of files, but mostly it's just audio replacement
If you're willing to share the modified .mp3 files I would love to give them a try!
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

lawman5297 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:40 pm
o2l8 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:34 am Sent from the elevator, wrong code, chose mercy, after second basement returned to elevator with options for different floors. Kinda of an Easter egg. Still a shortcut of sorts. Not sure if I want to lose that.
Yes, If you choose the wrong code you go for pain and then back to try again. I will have to look in to what happens if you chose mercy from there, never thought about that. It sounds like a way to circumvent entering the correct code. Hummmm.
I can confirm that after basement 3 going back to Bryci it crashes. Like a dead end. Either from basement 2 or from 11 to floor?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

o2l8 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:01 am

I can confirm that after basement 3 going back to Bryci it crashes. Like a dead end. Either from basement 2 or from 11 to floor?
Thanks! I'll look into this. Did your reset before you began?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

o2l8 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:01 am

Can you also zip up and PM me the guideme.log file? It is in the guideme\logs directory. It will help me tremndously to run this one down. THX!
Solid_Active
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Solid_Active »

I would love to try your mod out lawman, can you shoot me a link?