E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help needed also with something cool

Post by boundupone »

lawman5297 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:42 pm Philo has added an audio stream to GuideMe. He is not ready to release 3.9 yet has he wants to look a the state bug first. So here is what I am doing. I will release another version of Bryci but this time it will have all quad stim files and VOICES! You will need to be 7.1 capable. Adapter are around $30 on Amazon. The front and side are the 4 stim tracks and the rear will be the voice. In an effort to make it not so predictable I am using wildcards to pick the stim files and some of the transitional images. This is why I needed the additional audio stream so that I can set a static one for each page based on the image and allow to stim file choice to remain random. Sooooo here is what I need: Female voices and lots of them. I may have over 20 girls per floor (I have cut it back to 10 and did away with the upper floor thing). I have tried several text to speech engines and there is just no personality using one. If someone knows of one that does I am all ears. If there are females reading this and are willing to record their voice please PM me. If any of you guys know of girls that would be willing to do this please PM me. Don't look for this anytime soon, this is going to take some time. THX!!!
Wow, I really hope you can make this work. I suggest looking at sites like fiverr.com if you are willing to pay a little for more professional work. Otherwise may gonewildaudio or whatever it is called on reddit can help (I dont use reddit much myself)?
Try anything once!
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Help needed also with something cool

Post by lawman5297 »

boundupone wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:27 pm
lawman5297 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 5:42 pm Philo has added an audio stream to GuideMe. He is not ready to release 3.9 yet has he wants to look a the state bug first. So here is what I am doing. I will release another version of Bryci but this time it will have all quad stim files and VOICES! You will need to be 7.1 capable. Adapter are around $30 on Amazon. The front and side are the 4 stim tracks and the rear will be the voice. In an effort to make it not so predictable I am using wildcards to pick the stim files and some of the transitional images. This is why I needed the additional audio stream so that I can set a static one for each page based on the image and allow to stim file choice to remain random. Sooooo here is what I need: Female voices and lots of them. I may have over 20 girls per floor (I have cut it back to 10 and did away with the upper floor thing). I have tried several text to speech engines and there is just no personality using one. If someone knows of one that does I am all ears. If there are females reading this and are willing to record their voice please PM me. If any of you guys know of girls that would be willing to do this please PM me. Don't look for this anytime soon, this is going to take some time. THX!!!
Wow, I really hope you can make this work. I suggest looking at sites like fiverr.com if you are willing to pay a little for more professional work. Otherwise may gonewildaudio or whatever it is called on reddit can help (I dont use reddit much myself)?
This will work but I cannot do it without volunteers. If I have to pay for voice overs then I would need to charge for this and that is something I do not want to do. The average cost of a voice over per 100 words is $5 so you can see how expensive this can get. It would not be doable.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by hawekeye1234 »

selecting audio files for the new dialogues.

Do you mean spoken dialogue or is it selecting stimfiles you mean :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

This post has gone dark. Is anyone still out there working on anything?
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

vaginal_itch wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:19 pm Me, on the Motel :)
You're making my dick itch waiting for it!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Any updates on the motel? :)
Haven't the time to provide any help but very excited and waiting for the release. :-D
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

"Beuler?... Beuler??.."
o2l8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by o2l8 »

I still think this is the best thing I have EVER done with my estim.
Bryci's mod is excellent and so replayable.
Thank you!!!.
Sissyminnie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sissyminnie »

Motel Stim sounds like it's going to be amazing. :-D I'm happy to help out with dialog proof reading or beta testing or writing, whatever contributions would help!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Maybe some little update on how it goes with your work?
Still excited! :wave:
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Thanks for the update, sounds like it's going to be awesome!
ridgeracer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridgeracer »

62 pain mistresses!!!! Yes Please!!!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

lolol2, can I use your eStim audio, and/or modified derivatives of your audio and use it with SexScripts?

I want to use the eStim Tower audio, including the louder version of the standard pain files version from GuideMe in a some SexScripts I'd like to make. So far the stim audio over there is stuff super basic 100hz square/sawtooth/sine waveforms or stuff where if I listen with headphones sounds like it's stuff from other sound effects or music that was cobbled together. There are no pleasurable audio files on the entire site and the pain files have no character. I'd like to release a SexScript over there that changes this and perhaps convince others to use better audio like what you, Mantrid, Andrus, and others produce. Most of the folks over there are using stuff like the ABox, 2B, or other similar equipment but I think if I use the louder versions and the ones with the most painful parts(also referencing the list of stuff that someone else said was the most painful on his 2B for sound selection).

For the first Sexscript, I'd like to create a typing game similar to "Fond of Writing" or "Lines" type of games. These usually involve typing line that appear on the screen for a set period of time(often with nipple clamps or sometimes with a CD tray release method upon completion) and then getting punished in a way where the time gets extended or the person needs to add some pain such as twisting nipple clamps or doing other things, if typing takes too long or if the line wasn't typed correctly. What I want to do is have the game be mostly pleasurable eStim and have pain eStim when mistakes are made or typing is too slow. I'll also throw in random stuff where the player types things like "This game sure feels like a great pleasure, but it seems like I'm a moment away from pain" and then when the player finished the line, they get the pain that they just read about and typed, I think it will be a great psychological mindfuck to play. I might even find a way to have a 'this' or 'that' function where if someone wants to play more to keep the eStim going, they need to experience pain to extend the time and then type about the pain in lines I create for that purpose. It also keeps someone engaged while experiencing the eStim. Sometimes I will surf the web while endless mode is running but I think it might be a turn on for some to essentially be dominated by their computer while typing about eStim.

I'll eventually try my hand at creating some Milovana teases too but I feel if I introduce pleasurable eStim to the SexScript community first, it's possible that I might bring out more eStim creators sooner.

Is it okay if I use some of your audio in the SexScripts platform?
Would it be okay if I publish the audio I want to use as a resource pack so others on SexScripts could use it too? - This helps SexScripts because their bandwidth is limited and if I make multiple SexScripts with the same audio, users don't need to download the same set of files multiple times for each SexScript that use the same audio files and others would be able to create their SexScripts by referencing the files they already downloaded for my typing game.
I'll add credit for you unless you don't want to be credited? Would you want something like "eStim audio used with permission from lolol2 from Milovana" or something else?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

vaginal_itch wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:11 pm I plan to have a beta version ready by the fall of summer.
Glad to hear you are still working on it, can't wait for it. :-)
But take your time, don't rush with it.

Electro wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:42 am Is it okay if I use some of your audio in the SexScripts platform?
Would it be okay if I publish the audio I want to use as a resource pack so others on SexScripts could use it too? - This helps SexScripts because their bandwidth is limited and if I make multiple SexScripts with the same audio, users don't need to download the same set of files multiple times for each SexScript that use the same audio files and others would be able to create their SexScripts by referencing the files they already downloaded for my typing game.
I'll add credit for you unless you don't want to be credited? Would you want something like "eStim audio used with permission from lolol2 from Milovana" or something else?
Yes you can upload my audio files there. I like it when people create new stuff, when my audio files help to get new stuff out I'm glad to help.
I don't need "the fame" to be mentioned but when I find audio files random on the internet I really like it when you can see the author so you can maybe find more of it. So mention my username and Milovana would be cool so people can find over here. :-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

Electro wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:42 am For the first Sexscript, I'd like to create a typing game similar to "Fond of Writing" or "Lines" type of games. These usually involve typing line that appear on the screen for a set period of time(often with nipple clamps or sometimes with a CD tray release method upon completion) and then getting punished in a way where the time gets extended or the person needs to add some pain such as twisting nipple clamps or doing other things, if typing takes too long or if the line wasn't typed correctly. What I want to do is have the game be mostly pleasurable eStim and have pain eStim when mistakes are made or typing is too slow. I'll also throw in random stuff where the player types things like "This game sure feels like a great pleasure, but it seems like I'm a moment away from pain" and then when the player finished the line, they get the pain that they just read about and typed, I think it will be a great psychological mindfuck to play. I might even find a way to have a 'this' or 'that' function where if someone wants to play more to keep the eStim going, they need to experience pain to extend the time and then type about the pain in lines I create for that purpose. It also keeps someone engaged while experiencing the eStim. Sometimes I will surf the web while endless mode is running but I think it might be a turn on for some to essentially be dominated by their computer while typing about eStim.
I totally love this vision you have. I play with some sexscripts too. I'm really fond of No Peeking and the older estim Blackjack games. Sexscripts is kind of the reverse of Milovana. Here the estimmers play with pretty softcore pain signals but there's a lot of variety in pleasure files. I also think people are really focused on creating nice polished experiences that kind of blend with the softcore images they tend to use. There (at SS) the games are like "Crank this up to 100% and be really scared of the sawtooth file you're going to get" so it's way more of a BDSM feel. I hope it doesn't lose that character, but I am with you that they need to up their game with the quality/variety of signals.

I think a fond of writing clone is a brilliant use for estim! Bonus points if you work in some erotic hypnosis, NLP, etc with the intent of making the game harder. I have been outlining a game in my mind for awhile that is a D/s fantasy, where a Mistress would use pleasure and pain signals to classically condition some mental behaviors, such as blankness, restriction on thinking about certain sex acts, body parts, etc. I was thinking of using the estim only for pain, and using commanded stroking for pleasure, but I see the potential for using pleasure signals too!