A Snakes and Ladders Userscript for your Convenience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BluCFE
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

A Snakes and Ladders Userscript for your Convenience

Post by BluCFE »

Hello Everyone! :wave: Im Blu and this is my first time posting here after lurking for quite a few years now!

I've been loving the influx of Snakes and Ladders teases from the last few months but one thing kept bugging me.
In classic teases for every time you roll, you're forced to click into your navigation bar, select the current page number, change it and press enter. It's a small thing but still quite the annoyance so I went ahead and built a simple (yet probably very clunky) solution for it.

https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/37399 ... rs-toolkit

You can install userscripts through browser addons like Tampermonkey, just look for it in your browser's add-on store.
The script itself is easy to use:
Just enter the range in which you'd like to roll (Typically it would be from 1 to 6) and hit 'Roll'.
The script should roll a random number in that range and automatically advance that many pages.

I also added a lottery mode for teases like this where you can again enter the lowers and highes possible number and hit 'Roll'. The script will then take you to the exact page you rolled, instead of advancing through the pages.

I built this userscript as an exercise in coding (im in university and any practice is useful practice) so its probably not the prettiest solution but it works for me. Feel free to give it a try and leave some feedback on what to improve in terms of features or even the code itself.

I wasn't sure whether this belonged here or in the Teasing Software forum, but because I think most people who are interested in Webteases would be here, it seemed the better choice.

I hope this works for you and can give back some of the enjoyment I got from this community. :love:
Last edited by BluCFE on Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: A Snakes and Ladders Userscript for your Convenience

Post by Xardas »

Works perfectly! It's so much easier and fun to play such teases with this script. I've just linked this thread in the feedback thread of UHLD for convenience. Thank you for this!
strokertoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokertoy »

Does this not work anymore or do I just not understand it?
BluCFE
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by BluCFE »

strokertoy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:15 pm Does this not work anymore or do I just not understand it?
I just updated the download link, as the old one got hidden from public access after greasyfork flagged it as adult content.

I'll note again that this is meant for classic teases, meaning those that are not the newer interactive EOS teases.
strokertoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokertoy »

Nah, I was able to download it, it just wasn't working. That said, it just randomly started working out of nowhere, I have no idea why, and I forgot to come back and say anything.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

strokertoy's post back in March reminded me of the existence of this excellent script, but I felt it was time it got an upgrade.

I started a new thread for my enhanced version but figured I'd link to it here for maximum visibility.

Enjoy!

PG