Share your "my favorites"

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Share your "my favorites"

Post by figroll »

Goon series are basically my favourites :-)

In fact they vaguely inspired one of teases I wrote but never published as they require a really old version of GuideMe. So here is a zip with the required version of GuideMe and all three of my teases: https://mega.nz/#!yZo2DIKC (assuming i did this correctly :-)
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Share your "my favorites"

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Keermirr wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am /webteases/ --> Advanced Search --> Personalize --> my favorites (Teases you marked as favorites)

Have you noticed the pink heart? Right next the webtease score? Have you ever pressed it?
If the answer is yes and you feel the need, the need for s.. i mean the need to share.. Well, feel free to write it down here! (Or pm if too shy, i promise to tell nobody! :-D)
But no changes before you share! No last minute removal or adding of teases!(please..)
optionally: Add little comment for each tease. And/or what are your general kinks. Tell me what you use this feature for(Add to favorites).

It seems usually I don't login to play webteases, so the pink heart is invisible! Recently I rediscovered "Advanced Search --> my favorites" and found some nice presents there from my pastself.
Damn! I rarely log in to play teases as well so didn't even know that existed! I'll need to start using that. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll have to flag some of my favourites.
I love the goon series as well and am a big fan of the Hentai Challenge series by TheRandomGamer69 although the extreme one was too much for me.

Another all time favourite of mine is Striptease and Denial. I posted an expanded version of it for Guideme some time ago.
figroll wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:13 pm Goon series are basically my favourites :-)

In fact they vaguely inspired one of teases I wrote but never published as they require a really old version of GuideMe. So here is a zip with the required version of GuideMe and all three of my teases: https://mega.nz/#!yZo2DIKC (assuming i did this correctly :-)
Would love to see these, and I'm sure it can't take much to modify them for the current Guideme versions. I've made a couple of my own in Guideme too. Maybe we can put them all together in a Goon for Guideme package.

Anyway, on Mega when you get the link for the download make sure you click the "Link with Key" button and post that.

Regards,
PG
Get Mega Link.jpg
Get Mega Link.jpg (40.24 KiB) Viewed 1510 times