Feedback- The true hero challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Feedback- The true hero challenge

Post by Longplay1 »

How did you like my new tease?
Effila
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Feedback- The true hero challenge

Post by Effila »

really frustrated that it took like 15 minutes to complete .... or did i miss something
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

It's very good but short. We want a solid adventure.
Your teases are quality and you have a similar mind as I am.
Petrelli
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Petrelli »

Hi! im sure that you commited some mistake, because after the fight with the wolf and the blonde girl, the tease ends. If that is the end, its a very short tease, if not, im sure it will be a very good tease ;) Thanks for make this kind of adventurous teases.

Sorry if I have some grammar mistake, english isnt my first language.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Petrelli wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:04 pm Hi! im sure that you commited some mistake, because after the fight with the wolf and the blonde girl, the tease ends. If that is the end, its a very short tease, if not, im sure it will be a very good tease ;) Thanks for make this kind of adventurous teases.

Sorry if I have some grammar mistake, english isnt my first language.
Thank you a lot you were right! No wonder it has so low rating. I can promise that the story is much, much longer. I fixed it but not sure how long it takes before it update the tease.
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by rabbithole »

Longplay1 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:34 pm Thank you a lot you were right! No wonder it has so low rating. I can promise that the story is much, much longer. I fixed it but not sure how long it takes before it update the tease.
Hi there, I just ran through this tease. Got through the fight with the wolf, no problem, got back home, etc. But then on the page where someone says "You are not going anywhere!!!" the continue button doesn't seem to be working. Other than that, great job so far!
Four Floors, Four Doors (Normal)
Floor: 1 | Points: 0 | Pool Points: 62 (2600) | Doors Opened: 3 | Gambles: 4
Last Ruin: 11/16 | Last Cum: 11/13 | Edges So Far: 211
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

rabbithole wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:50 pm Hi there, I just ran through this tease. Got through the fight with the wolf, no problem, got back home, etc. But then on the page where someone says "You are not going anywhere!!!" the continue button doesn't seem to be working. Other than that, great job so far!
There are so many error after that as well almost every fight has som bug and there are tons of unreachable and undefined pages :/
But it would be great, if we could play it through.

https://sklavedaniel.gitlab.io/Milovana ... strict,mod
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

Despite the bugs I gave 4 points. I know to appreciate a good idea and details such as music, etc.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Alright, i was too much focused on the storyline that i forgot the check the fights. I will take the tease away until i fix the problems. Consider this as demo gameplay :-) It should be matters of day or two. I hope i will give you the adventure you are looking for!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

Spoiler: show
I got to the angel ending and the game restarted after the "pleasures of heaven" line. FYI.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Tury wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:17 am
I got to the angel ending and the game restarted after the "pleasures of heaven" line. FYI.
It should be the final end. Not sure why it restarted. :-)
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

Also, you cannot keep the queens life at 100 one of the right button is not working.
And at the end in the secret passage when you select the angel and you want to go back, it goes back to the start.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Ghingis wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:30 am
Also, you cannot keep the queens life at 100 one of the right button is not working.
And at the end in the secret passage when you select the angel and you want to go back, it goes back to the start.
thanks for feedback ill check this one/ Problems fixed.
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by rabbithole »

Hey, first of all I want to say great work on this tease. I can tell that there was a lot of thought put into all the elements of the "adventure game." My only suggestion would be to make better use of the code system. As far as I can tell, there is currently only one code that can be used. Why not give the player a new code whenever they reach a turning point in the story? That way we could exit the tease at any point and come back to where we left off.

Also, I've encountered a few stubborn bugs. There may very well be more, but here's what I've found so far:
  1. The first button on page152 has no target; page150 would be a suitable one.
  2. The last button on page178 also has no target; it should be a "hit."
  3. kpage203 redirects to the start, instead of to page300 as expected.
  4. None of the buttons on page369 have targets. This means that if you block all attacks from the gladiator, and miss all your attacks, the game effectively soft-locks and you cannot advance.
As a side note, why is it that you can still deal a killing blow even when you have 0 endurance left? This seems counterintuitive to me. At first I thought it was a bug, but given that this is consistently true, I realize now it was probably your intention.
Four Floors, Four Doors (Normal)
Floor: 1 | Points: 0 | Pool Points: 62 (2600) | Doors Opened: 3 | Gambles: 4
Last Ruin: 11/16 | Last Cum: 11/13 | Edges So Far: 211
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

rabbithole wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:36 am Hey, first of all I want to say great work on this tease. I can tell that there was a lot of thought put into all the elements of the "adventure game." My only suggestion would be to make better use of the code system. As far as I can tell, there is currently only one code that can be used. Why not give the player a new code whenever they reach a turning point in the story? That way we could exit the tease at any point and come back to where we left off.

Also, I've encountered a few stubborn bugs. There may very well be more, but here's what I've found so far:
  1. The first button on page152 has no target; page150 would be a suitable one.
  2. The last button on page178 also has no target; it should be a "hit."
  3. kpage203 redirects to the start, instead of to page300 as expected.
  4. None of the buttons on page369 have targets. This means that if you block all attacks from the gladiator, and miss all your attacks, the game effectively soft-locks and you cannot advance.
As a side note, why is it that you can still deal a killing blow even when you have 0 endurance left? This seems counterintuitive to me. At first I thought it was a bug, but given that this is consistently true, I realize now it was probably your intention.
Thanks for your feedback. It helps a lot.