Feedback- The true hero challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback- The true hero challenge

Post by GSHero »

I see a lot of people were commenting on story length. I just played it and it's quite long - and i'd like to suggest having some punishments added for finishing too soon offered somewhere in the middle
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

GSHero wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:19 am I see a lot of people were commenting on story length. I just played it and it's quite long - and i'd like to suggest having some punishments added for finishing too soon offered somewhere in the middle
Yeah im not the punishing dude :)
Kraterkunst00

Post by Kraterkunst00 »

FOUND A BUG
Spoiler: show
I won the final fight and went to heaven but on the page where the blonde angel (i suppose she's an angel) says "Every possible pleasure anytime you want. Come let me show you what I mean...." I can't continue. The continue button does not work.
Amazing tease tho! Keep up the great work.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Kraterkunst00 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:40 pm FOUND A BUG
Spoiler: show
I won the final fight and went to heaven but on the page where the blonde angel (i suppose she's an angel) says "Every possible pleasure anytime you want. Come let me show you what I mean...." I can't continue. The continue button does not work.
Amazing tease tho! Keep up the great work.
Yep im dumb cunt. Fixed ,im sorry you missed the ending sex :)
DJAppyD
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by DJAppyD »

It seems to be broken, i can't seem to get past the, in a dream, getting told something is coming part. It changes to a picture with no writing then, a black screen.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by RemiHiyama »

Looks like page85 refers to an audio file that doesn't have a reference defined in the tease, and the preloader freaks out when that happens. Which doesn't really seem ideal. Yeah, it shouldn't happen, but it's making things that worked in the flash player not work now...
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

RemiHiyama wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:24 pm Looks like page85 refers to an audio file that doesn't have a reference defined in the tease, and the preloader freaks out when that happens. Which doesn't really seem ideal. Yeah, it shouldn't happen, but it's making things that worked in the flash player not work now...
Yep, something was fucked up. Should be working now, i hope