FEEDBACK - Adriana's New Rule and Gina's Edging Challenge.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

FEEDBACK - Adriana's New Rule and Gina's Edging Challenge.

Post by 666 »

Hope you guys are all enjoying these two new teases. :-D
Gate7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FEEDBACK - Adriana's New Rule and Gina's Edging Challenge.

Post by Gate7 »

i almost never try non flash teases but i tried gina's stroking challenge because i like the concept and i really enjoyed it.
Hope the series continue and maybe you can do it in a flash tease since the timers make it so much better imo in this kind of concept. :wave:
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

I do like the stroking challenges, and have one suggestion for them to spice them up a bit. Have the user start a metronome around 60 bpm, and for every early edge or checkpoint, up the bpm by 10. For me, I'd rather not do the ball slaps so I also increase the bpm by 10 on those slides. Lots of fun all around!!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

Gate7 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:31 pm i almost never try non flash teases but i tried gina's stroking challenge because i like the concept and i really enjoyed it.
Hope the series continue and maybe you can do it in a flash tease since the timers make it so much better imo in this kind of concept. :wave:
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I'm a little wary of the Flash teases now... since I'm reluctant to pour time into something which could become unusable in the future. Glad you enjoyed it anyway.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

tckt78 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 pm I do like the stroking challenges, and have one suggestion for them to spice them up a bit. Have the user start a metronome around 60 bpm, and for every early edge or checkpoint, up the bpm by 10. For me, I'd rather not do the ball slaps so I also increase the bpm by 10 on those slides. Lots of fun all around!!
Hi, thanks for your feedback. I'm not really big on metronomes in general... it's just a personal thing, I know some people find it hard to judge speeds but I find it relatively easy. I guess because I never use a metronome it's just not in the forefront of my mind to suggest it...
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

666 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 pm I'm reluctant to pour time into something which could become unusable in the future.
The currently created teases will be playable in the future just as they are now. It will however (hopefully) be easier to create them, or at least those interesting features, as metronomes and such. That will take quite some time though (and I'm not talking about months) until a new editor for that is ready.
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

I just had a look at Adriana's tease, and I have to say - something. I personally don't think cuckolding (that's what it's called right?) is a good thing, mentally. Maybe to a certain degree, but certainly not the way you describe it. For me, that is, of course.

However, the way you told the story, was really great. It actually aroused me although I can't identify myself with the main character. I think that says a lot about your story telling.

Keep up the good work!
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

onlytropics wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:10 pm
666 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 pm I'm reluctant to pour time into something which could become unusable in the future.
The currently created teases will be playable in the future just as they are now. It will however (hopefully) be easier to create them, or at least those interesting features, as metronomes and such. That will take quite some time though (and I'm not talking about months) until a new editor for that is ready.
Oh right, is there some way to work around the problems with certain words and things like that then?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 666 »

onlytropics wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:03 am I just had a look at Adriana's tease, and I have to say - something. I personally don't think cuckolding (that's what it's called right?) is a good thing, mentally. Maybe to a certain degree, but certainly not the way you describe it. For me, that is, of course.

However, the way you told the story, was really great. It actually aroused me although I can't identify myself with the main character. I think that says a lot about your story telling.

Keep up the good work!
I think you're right. I would never embark on that course in my marriage... but it still makes me very hard to think about it.
Gate7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gate7 »

I played your last stroking challenge tease and i liked it even more than the last one maybe because it got harder and harder :w00t: or maybe cause remy was the main character i cant decide :rolleyes:
i would like to suggest some twists that maybe you can add if you plan on making more
Spoiler: show
Two (or more) girls appears in the same picture making it a really hard challenge
Instruction to edge (or get closer to the edge) in a number of strokes showed.
Maybe add a new rule (like the one with strokes) but with balls slaps example : 3 ball slaps for nips 5 for pussy etc..
Strokes and ball slaps in the same picture mixed
hope you continue the series and great work once again :)