Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Pumpkin

Re: Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

Post by Pumpkin »

I tried the Guideme version today. Now everything make more sense after i got stuck in the Story :lol:.

Got to the end now and have to say its again an awesome Tease.

Hope the next one is coming soon, I can hardly wait for a new Tease. :-D.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Pumpkin wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:19 pm I tried the Guideme version today. Now everything make more sense after i got stuck in the Story :lol:.

Got to the end now and have to say its again an awesome Tease.

Hope the next one is coming soon, I can hardly wait for a new Tease. :-D.
Which did you get? :) This tease took at least 50 hours to make and likely many more (I left my timekeeper going overnight a few times so I had to ignore those, but thats a few more), which is a lot to fit in between life, so soon is definately a stretch. But I have a page of the next thing done! :lol:

--

Also, I see quite a few on the poll didn't finish - do let me know!
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by onlytropics »

Shattered wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 pm But I have a page of the next thing done! :lol:
That's the spirit! :-D
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Achnod
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Achnod »

Ending 52 gets stuck at some point after everyone came around when they say you should hold the edge for at least 3 minutes then nothing happens.

On friday (18), when Fran is teasing you, when you ask hailey if you can stop, no matter what happened before, she mentions being yesterday as a reason for saying know as if you made her mad. seems like a bug.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

onlytropics wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 pm
Shattered wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 pm But I have a page of the next thing done! :lol:
That's the spirit! :-D
It's above nothing, and that'll do for now. Need a bit of a break, y'know?

Achnod wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:37 pm Ending 52 gets stuck at some point after everyone came around when they say you should hold the edge for at least 3 minutes then nothing happens.

On friday (18), when Fran is teasing you, when you ask hailey if you can stop, no matter what happened before, she mentions being yesterday as a reason for saying know as if you made her mad. seems like a bug.
Code 52 - Ah, well thats not a great way to end it - I've corrected it now, thanks!

Friday(18) -
Spoiler: show
A: May I stop edging Hailey? B: May I stop Edging, Miss Hailey? C: May I stop edging, Mistress Hailey? D: May I stop edging, Domina Hailey?

Leading on from this?This is intended, she says this morning she made you bad if I'm looking in the right place, not yesterday. And it just so happens to make her mad in the morning whatever happens! :lol:
Thanks for the report!
hansoral
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by hansoral »

Hi awesome tease!

But one problem, I can't get passed 052. It just stops on the first page: Hey! like my outfit?

I'm trying the guide me version maybe that doesn't have this problem.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

hansoral wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:20 pm Hi awesome tease!

But one problem, I can't get passed 052. It just stops on the first page: Hey! like my outfit?

I'm trying the guide me version maybe that doesn't have this problem.
Sorry, I fixed one thing and it broke another :lol:

The guideme version has a glitch that will be fixed in the next update, but Milovana ver should be up and running fine now.
hansoral
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by hansoral »

Thank you for the quick fix! :D
This is a really awesome tease! Well done!
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

Probably that's one of the best teases ever, it should be full 5 stars, not 4,7. I've just started it yesterday, I hope I can make it to the end :lol: .

I really like that Xia girl and especially her way of making me learn Japanese. Some of the words I did hear before, but didn't know what these mean, now I know... :w00t: I hope you would make more of her (or girl like her) in your next tease (whenever that might be)... I think it was really good idea to add an Asian girl (we need more teases with Asian girls, especially Japanese and *Korean).

* I'm a Kpop fan. :whistle:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

hansoral wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:26 am Thank you for the quick fix! :D
This is a really awesome tease! Well done!
I like to keep on top of things, it sucks that I overlooked it in the first place! My teases are long, if you're devoting hours to me I really don't want to blue ball you unless its for story reasons!
xman911 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:08 pm Probably that's one of the best teases ever, it should be full 5 stars, not 4,7. I've just started it yesterday, I hope I can make it to the end :lol: .

I really like that Xia girl and especially her way of making me learn Japanese. Some of the words I did hear before, but didn't know what these mean, now I know... :w00t: I hope you would make more of her (or girl like her) in your next tease (whenever that might be)... I think it was really good idea to add an Asian girl (we need more teases with Asian girls, especially Japanese and *Korean).

* I'm a Kpop fan. :whistle:
I'm glad you enjoyed it so far, do let me know if make it through(and if not why not!) ^^ If you haven't seen Xia appears in a few of my other teases, so do check those as well. I'm a fan of asian models as well especially on Milovana where they are sparcely found. I have about 10 models I've seen that I can use - although like Xia, none of them go completely nude, so it's a good thing I can work that into their characters!
Spoiler for ending of Bokki
Or make it an entire plot point, I did really enjoy that :)
Xia and others will no doubt show up in the future.

*I'm more of a jpop fan, but I do love me some Orange Caramel, please come back
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I have to say, Shattered, it's a shame how much of your work never gets seen. So many hidden things and alternate paths, it's really incredible. I only wish I could actually experience it all!
The similarity to Doki Doki was too close at parts for me, haha. You really nailed the Monika role and when your "Monika" had the knife out I was honestly a bit too disturbed to really play along at that part.
And also...
I got ending 1 and I figured most people would end up there since it seems to be the "base" story. Surprised to see the poll so far shows otherwise.
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

I got stuck at the learning Japanese step. Every choice was wrong. Finally just gave up.

Bug ? Or I am doing something wrong ?
Can I skip it somehow ?
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

is this tease compatible with teaseme or just guideme?
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

anonymister wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:55 pm I got stuck at the learning Japanese step. Every choice was wrong. Finally just gave up.

Bug ? Or I am doing something wrong ?
Can I skip it somehow ?
I had to cycle through that stage quite a few times... I feel like a correct answer the first time through resulted in a fail, but the next time I went through and chose that answer it worked. If my memory serves me correctly it was a "Smack Ass" choice.

It's possible I miss clicked the first time I "chose" the correct answer, though.
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

Thanks,
Seems like I tried every answer 3 or more times, and they all failed, so just quit.
Maybe I'll try again, because it was great up to that point.
I will take spoiler tips if it will help.