Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:00 am I have to say, Shattered, it's a shame how much of your work never gets seen. So many hidden things and alternate paths, it's really incredible. I only wish I could actually experience it all!
Spoiler: show
The similarity to Doki Doki was too close at parts for me, haha. You really nailed the Monika role and when your "Monika" had the knife out I was honestly a bit too disturbed to really play along at that part.
And also...
I got ending 1 and I figured most people would end up there since it seems to be the "base" story. Surprised to see the poll so far shows otherwise.
I'd love to include more hidden stuff if I could justify it :lol: . Gives some replayability, but I do want to strike that balance between seeing enough of the good stuff and having unique things. This tease I went even deeper onto it with the weekend idea, having things that weren't even endings being entirely unique days :lol: Took a while but I feel it was worth it this time.
I chose the model for 'Monika' before I even saw that gallery, so once I came across it I couldn't not use it, with it fitting in so well. I did feel it was definately on the edge though, so I don't blame you, I wasn't sure how I felt producing it but felt worthwhile. I wanted to minimise the disturbance since after all this is a tease and you come in with a totally different mindset, but if thats going to falter at one point at least its when everything breaks :lol:
I want to know why so many people havent done it, first time I've put that option in before :lol: . I only added Ending 2 very late in the process, was originally just going to be 1 as the main ending and 3 for those who just happen to do everything she wants. But I could see people getting stuck reaching ending 1, so having something to close on there felt right, even if it was a squeeze to do it in time :lol: Ending 1 is a little complex as far as teases go to reach, so I did expect it to be lower.

Oh, and just today I thought of a way to merge ending 1 and 2 without needing to use Kasia at all...but its too late now :lol:
anonymister wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:55 pm I got stuck at the learning Japanese step. Every choice was wrong. Finally just gave up.

Bug ? Or I am doing something wrong ?
Can I skip it somehow ?
There is definately a way through it, but it was an oversight of me to not have a failsafe in place there. I've added an 'I give up' button to Milovana if you fail.
lestrian wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:05 pm is this tease compatible with teaseme or just guideme?
I've tested it on guideme. It should work on teaseme as well as I believe they are compatible and I haven't done anything guideme-exclusive, but if it suddenly breaks I can't offer a fix!
jp wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 pm
anonymister wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:55 pm I got stuck at the learning Japanese step. Every choice was wrong. Finally just gave up.

Bug ? Or I am doing something wrong ?
Can I skip it somehow ?
I had to cycle through that stage quite a few times... I feel like a correct answer the first time through resulted in a fail, but the next time I went through and chose that answer it worked. If my memory serves me correctly it was a "Smack Ass" choice.

It's possible I miss clicked the first time I "chose" the correct answer, though.
If you fail it just links back to the first page, so that should just be down to the answers.
anonymister wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:16 pm Thanks,
Seems like I tried every answer 3 or more times, and they all failed, so just quit.
Maybe I'll try again, because it was great up to that point.
I will take spoiler tips if it will help.
Apologies, please try again now!
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by xman911 »

Seems like I tried every answer 3 or more times, and they all failed, so just quit.

You probably got confused, because that part works (at least for me it works).

I do know some of the words, (I didn't know what they actually mean, before I saw this tease), but I heard most of the words before, many times. I always wondered what these words actually mean, but apparently couldn't write them properly so Google translator, never understands me (or maybe the thing understands me... but does not want to translate dirty words :lol: ).

* Now I learned some dirty Japanese words... :lol:
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

I really enjoyed the tease. I am curious to try it a couple more times to get the other endings since it isn't obvious on what I need to do. I got ending 2 this time.
I do wish Hailey had made it to the end. Or Caprice. Those are two of my favorite models.
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

Shattered wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 pm
Which did you get? :)
I got Ending 1 the first time, but only because i couldnt pass the Story after Code 055 in the Online Version , so i tried to collect all informations when i talked to Kasia to continue the Story (later i saw that it was a bug that the Story dont continued after code 55 :lol:)

When i played the Guidme version,i finally could continue the Story and i got the other informations for the "Secret".
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Hello. I'd like to offer some early-mid tease feedback while it's still fresh in my mind.
I think that the weekend idea is absolutely amazing, and while I am very curious what making different choices would've offered, I like having to make the choice.
The learning Japanese thing was something of a mixed bag for me. I don't watch anime nor do I know any Japanese apart from "thank you". I found it very difficult to pass, and the fact that it was an endless loop felt a bit cheap. I eventually managed to go through it but I would've preferred if it asked me several times with increasing penalties rather than the endless loop.
That's as far as I got for now. I'll be sure to fill the poll and provide more feedback as I progress.

Thanks for a very, very interesting tease once again Shattered.
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by saidi99 »

WOW!!! This is an amazing tease, I can tell you really put a ton of time into this. I absolutely love the story and it grabbed me from the very beginning. With all the choices and twists and turns I will be playing this one for a while.
I got ending 3 based on some advice I received from Fran at some point during my wandering.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

xman911 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:45 pm

You probably got confused, because that part works (at least for me it works).

I do know some of the words, (I didn't know what they actually mean, before I saw this tease), but I heard most of the words before, many times. I always wondered what these words actually mean, but apparently couldn't write them properly so Google translator, never understands me (or maybe the thing understands me... but does not want to translate dirty words :lol: ).

* Now I learned some dirty Japanese words... :lol:
I had to look them all up as well, only came across Chinko from BiSH :p
Roundhound wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:37 am I really enjoyed the tease. I am curious to try it a couple more times to get the other endings since it isn't obvious on what I need to do. I got ending 2 this time.
I do wish Hailey had made it to the end. Or Caprice. Those are two of my favorite models.
Well let me know when you get to the other endings in that case :innocent:
Pumpkin wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:10 pm
Shattered wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 pm
Which did you get? :)
I got Ending 1 the first time, but only because i couldnt pass the Story after Code 055 in the Online Version , so i tried to collect all informations when i talked to Kasia to continue the Story (later i saw that it was a bug that the Story dont continued after code 55 :lol:)

When i played the Guidme version,i finally could continue the Story and i got the other informations for the "Secret".
Sorry that my glitch made one ending impossible, but if it makes you research a little more maybe thats not so bad :)
Unnamed_007 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:12 pm Hello. I'd like to offer some early-mid tease feedback while it's still fresh in my mind.
I think that the weekend idea is absolutely amazing, and while I am very curious what making different choices would've offered, I like having to make the choice.
The learning Japanese thing was something of a mixed bag for me. I don't watch anime nor do I know any Japanese apart from "thank you". I found it very difficult to pass, and the fact that it was an endless loop felt a bit cheap. I eventually managed to go through it but I would've preferred if it asked me several times with increasing penalties rather than the endless loop.
That's as far as I got for now. I'll be sure to fill the poll and provide more feedback as I progress.

Thanks for a very, very interesting tease once again Shattered.
Thanks!
Having 4 girls made me want to try the weekend things. It means everyone misses out on full sessions no matter what, so less of my stuff is read, but I like giving that choice, and ofc it matters where you go!
I chose Japanese just became of a higher personal interest, and not just for anime! But yes I agree the infinite loop was a mistake, I've remedied this on Milovana but don't think it's gone through to guideme for now.
Please do! I appreciate the feedback.
saidi99 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:31 pm WOW!!! This is an amazing tease, I can tell you really put a ton of time into this. I absolutely love the story and it grabbed me from the very beginning. With all the choices and twists and turns I will be playing this one for a while.
I got ending 3 based on some advice I received from Fran at some point during my wandering.
Ah, getting ending 3 first is an interesting one! Fran would be very pleased. And if you choose to find any other endings, well that'll just make it all the more interesting :whistle:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

It's Thursday so I thought I'd go through this again, in real time, and choose different paths this time. :)

And also take note of the bugs/issues I see. Apologies if this is nit picking but I wanted to give feedback where I could.

Thursday:
Page where Hailey says "me next, you can stroke fast" there's a timer *and* a continue button.
Page where Xia says "God she's such a tease. Even gets me going sometimes" there's also a timer *and* continue button.
PS - How do people get page numbers for you? Is that from the guideme version?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:39 pm It's Thursday so I thought I'd go through this again, in real time, and choose different paths this time. :)

And also take note of the bugs/issues I see. Apologies if this is nit picking but I wanted to give feedback where I could.

Thursday:
Page where Hailey says "me next, you can stroke fast" there's a timer *and* a continue button.
Page where Xia says "God she's such a tease. Even gets me going sometimes" there's also a timer *and* continue button.
PS - How do people get page numbers for you? Is that from the guideme version?
Not at all! I'm happy to make small changes - anything that makes you notice it and takes you out of the tease should be flattened out, and a dozen small things is a large issue! I'll correct those soon, thanks. Hope you enjoy it!

And...I've never actually thought about it :lol: I assume so, but I'm curious as well now. I know with guideme you could open the .xml file and ctrl+f the text on the page to get it, so maybe that.

P.S.Are you playing on the new html5? Now that thats just become main, would be good to know if there is anything unexpected that happens with it or not!
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Shattered wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:50 pm P.S.Are you playing on the new html5? Now that thats just become main, would be good to know if there is anything unexpected that happens with it or not!
Yup. I hate flash. I've been using the html5 player ever since it was made public.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Friday's update... and I know it was mentioned before but I'm positive now there's an issue with Xia's Japanese section.
In the classroom with Xia where she releases her grip and you slow down there's a Continue button and a timer.
When you first meet Fran at the club the button says "unlocked" even though I wasn't locked.
If you get Hailey's title correctly, after clicking Continue you get a page that says you got her name wrong.
First time Xia says to smack your cock, the correct answer doesn't work. <-- This is the bug I was talking about.
End of the day when Fran crosses her arms it says "looks like she's apart to speak"... should be 'about'.
And the weekend is up next so...
Only get to make reports on 2 of the 4 options.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:12 pm Friday's update... and I know it was mentioned before but I'm positive now there's an issue with Xia's Japanese section.
In the classroom with Xia where she releases her grip and you slow down there's a Continue button and a timer.
When you first meet Fran at the club the button says "unlocked" even though I wasn't locked.
If you get Hailey's title correctly, after clicking Continue you get a page that says you got her name wrong.
First time Xia says to smack your cock, the correct answer doesn't work. <-- This is the bug I was talking about.
End of the day when Fran crosses her arms it says "looks like she's apart to speak"... should be 'about'.
And the weekend is up next so...
Only get to make reports on 2 of the 4 options.
Thanks, I've done these as well as Thursdays sans one update
I've double checked the Xia thing...it seems fine so I must be missing something, is it this page or a different one? - 2fxia20# where she just says 'Chinko o Hirateuchi!'
P.S. I'll update guideme once youve done the week :)
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Shattered wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:37 pm
I've double checked the Xia thing...it seems fine so I must be missing something, is it this page or a different one? - 2fxia20# where she just says 'Chinko o Hirateuchi!'
She teaches you to slap your balls, then she teaches you to edge, then she teaches you to smack your cock. It's on that page that picking "Smack your cock" still gets you a "wrong" answer. The very very very first time she says Chinko o tataku.

It's not in the "game" portion, it's in the teaching portion.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:12 pm
Shattered wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:37 pm
She teaches you to slap your balls, then she teaches you to edge, then she teaches you to smack your cock. It's on that page that picking "Smack your cock" still gets you a "wrong" answer. The very very very first time she says Chinko o tataku.

It's not in the "game" portion, it's in the teaching portion.
Ooh, I was always looking in the wrong place then, I see now :lol:

Thanks!
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Saturday:
Hailey:
When she greets you she says "you could have text my first dude", think it should be "me".
After pulling on clovers she says "That really hurt... don't work"... should be "worry".
Also, just a pet peeve of mine... when there's a timed command on a page with a timer and the command is at the very end of the text you miss a lot of the timer that way.

For example:
When Hailey has you pull the clamps towards each other so they lay flat on your chest and then you get a page where you need to smack your balls once per second for the 30 second timer... there was less than 20 seconds left by the time I read that part.