Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:06 pm Saturday:
Spoiler: show
Hailey:
When she greets you she says "you could have text my first dude", think it should be "me".
After pulling on clovers she says "That really hurt... don't work"... should be "worry".
Also, just a pet peeve of mine... when there's a timed command on a page with a timer and the command is at the very end of the text you miss a lot of the timer that way.

For example:
When Hailey has you pull the clamps towards each other so they lay flat on your chest and then you get a page where you need to smack your balls once per second for the 30 second timer... there was less than 20 seconds left by the time I read that part.
I try to avoid that, but with nearly 1500 pages I will miss a few, sorry! I've rejigged the wording a little there and fixed the other spelling errors.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Playing the GuideMe version and on Monday so far. I noticed there are some sound files in the media directory but so far haven't heard any. Is that a possible bug or will they come into play later?

Great work on this by the way!!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

slavejack wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:29 am Playing the GuideMe version and on Monday so far. I noticed there are some sound files in the media directory but so far haven't heard any. Is that a possible bug or will they come into play later?

Great work on this by the way!!
They are used, but rarely and for a specific purpose.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

Wow, this was such an amazing tease!!
Just like all your other tease series, to be honest....you a really an awesome content writer.
Have you ever thought at trying to create a personality for teaseAI? I could see you coming out with something beyond amazing with your skills :yes: :yes:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:30 pm Wow, this was such an amazing tease!!
Just like all your other tease series, to be honest....you a really an awesome content writer.
Have you ever thought at trying to create a personality for teaseAI? I could see you coming out with something beyond amazing with your skills :yes: :yes:

I have made an AI, although as it says on the tin its simple - just a task to do and thats it. I made it do what I wanted, and haven't updated it since :lol:

Beyond that, a 'full' AI isn't really in my wheelhouse. It has plenty of benefits, but It doesn't favor the type of story I like to tell.
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

I've reached the end, marked it in the poll so here's some more feedback.
This is pretty subjective, but I would've liked some more pain in the tease, I'm not sure if I just didn't stumble on the right path, but apart from visiting Hailey on one of the weekends, it's mainly been pretty tame ball slapping/crushing.
If I missed some path that had more, I'd love to hear about it.
I will most definitively give it another go and try some other options to successfully unlock the other paths, but looking at the poll, I don't think I'll be able to get the third ending without looking at the code.
I suspect that one ending is what Fran said "just please me and visit me every time you can", but I have no idea what the third/other one could be.
All in all, it's definitively a great tease Shattered, and something outside of the Chastity series. I was also delighted to see you use the same models, which made it familiar but not an extension.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Unnamed_007 wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 pm I've reached the end, marked it in the poll so here's some more feedback.
This is pretty subjective, but I would've liked some more pain in the tease, I'm not sure if I just didn't stumble on the right path, but apart from visiting Hailey on one of the weekends, it's mainly been pretty tame ball slapping/crushing.
If I missed some path that had more, I'd love to hear about it.
I will most definitively give it another go and try some other options to successfully unlock the other paths, but looking at the poll, I don't think I'll be able to get the third ending without looking at the code.
I suspect that one ending is what Fran said "just please me and visit me every time you can", but I have no idea what the third/other one could be.
All in all, it's definitively a great tease Shattered, and something outside of the Chastity series. I was also delighted to see you use the same models, which made it familiar but not an extension.
Well, it is the tease club, not the pain club :innocent: Sheer happenstance based on what felt right to write, y'know? Some gets more, some get less.

None of the endings require anything externally, one is just much rarer to get on a first playthrough.

Which ending did you get this time then? Can't see who gets what on the poll :whistle: I'm going to guess 2
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Pretty straightforward day today and just some button text to clean up, imo.

Sunday:
Fran:
First page says "Try It" but it probably should say "Continue".
First held edge says "Continue" and should say "On the edge".
Final edge says "Continue" but I think "Edged" would make sense.
Of the entire tease that I've seen so far this was felt like the least inspired day. But as you've already said, 1500+ pages I mean honestly that's one seriously mild complaint from me here. Still super impressed overall.
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Shattered wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:28 pm Which ending did you get this time then? Can't see who gets what on the poll :whistle: I'm going to guess 2
Yes, I did get 2. Good guess!
Benjismith37
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Benjismith37 »

Awesome tease overall. I got to Tuesday with Code 033 and it ended with the script malfunctioning. Is that a bug or an intentional end? If intentional, no worries... it was great either way but which ending was that? 1, 2 or 3?
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Kristycookie »

I've only just played the first day and I'm very impressed already. I'm trying to play this in 'real time' (one day per day). We'll see how that goes.

I'm also working on my first tease, and I'm feeling more self-conscious about it after seeing how great yours is :-P
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Kristycookie wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:37 pmI'm also working on my first tease, and I'm feeling more self-conscious about it after seeing how great yours is :-P
Oh man don't do that to yourself! Shattered is one of, if not the best tease creators this site has seen over the years. Completely unfair to temper your expectations based on a tease like this one!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:18 am Pretty straightforward day today and just some button text to clean up, imo.

Sunday:
Fran:
First page says "Try It" but it probably should say "Continue".
First held edge says "Continue" and should say "On the edge".
Final edge says "Continue" but I think "Edged" would make sense.
Try it is correct, you try the key and it works, then you unlock it

Of the entire tease that I've seen so far this was felt like the least inspired day. But as you've already said, 1500+ pages I mean honestly that's one seriously mild complaint from me here. Still super impressed overall.
Will edit these soon. But yeah, Fran has other things on her mind at this point? :lol: . I did feel the actual 'tease' part of this tease got left behind in the story I was trying to tell a bit in places, Ironically.

Unnamed_007 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:52 am
Shattered wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:28 pm Which ending did you get this time then? Can't see who gets what on the poll :whistle: I'm going to guess 2
Yes, I did get 2. Good guess!
Then let me know once you see some more endings, because it made your comment very interesting :whistle:
Benjismith37 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:28 pm
Awesome tease overall. I got to Tuesday with Code 033 and it ended with the script malfunctioning. Is that a bug or an intentional end? If intentional, no worries... it was great either way but which ending was that? 1, 2 or 3?
The script malfunctioning is not the end, it goes on beyond that. A lot more. You might have to click through the day and see what lies beyond. If you need help, feel free to ask. If its the page where the button breaks, give Fran a few seconds to fix it rather than pressing it repeatedly :)
Kristycookie wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:37 pm I've only just played the first day and I'm very impressed already. I'm trying to play this in 'real time' (one day per day). We'll see how that goes.

I'm also working on my first tease, and I'm feeling more self-conscious about it after seeing how great yours is :-P
Thats the best way, hope you enjoy :)

Not to worry though, I've left my very first tease up and its somewhat embarassing but eh, may as well. Best of luck with it!
jp wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:11 pm
Kristycookie wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:37 pmI'm also working on my first tease, and I'm feeling more self-conscious about it after seeing how great yours is :-P
Oh man don't do that to yourself! Shattered is one of, if not the best tease creators this site has seen over the years. Completely unfair to temper your expectations based on a tease like this one!
Thanks :blush: I've had years of practise at the very least and I'm over 500,000 words (including the script stuff like page names but not all the coding) into writing these, which helps if nothing else
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Monday:
Just to refresh how we got here, in case it matters...

Code 014
Code 041
Code 082
Code 094

If you'd rather not have the codes posted let me know and I'll edit those out and instead explain the path. I figured codes would be easier.

Xia says "look together to our classes" and I think she means "look forward to our classes together".
Fran's first page "Wednesday" isn't capitalized. :D
After being unlocked when getting hard Fran says "long enough and they that's it"... doesn't need the "they".
"A second for each edge we'll make you do today" page has an unnecessary "Continue" button.
Edging while Hailey is touching her breasts doesn't progress like it should... it just causes a loop. Have to edge while she's not touching her breasts to continue.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

So, I have to say, once again a Masterpiece.

I absolutely love the meta level and the hidden features. My love for your work probably also comes from your choice if models and with Caprice and Hailey you got some of my all time favourites in there. ;)
Endings
I got all three endings at last. My first was number 2 but I managed to get 3 and 1 as well in replays. The variations to get there are also amazing. Nice work with different ways and codes
Additional Comments
I got the XIA easter egg, although never having played doki doki. The folder just felt strange, so I took a look. ;)
Your writing is amazing and you always hit at least my nerve for timings, and storytelling.
As always I'm looking forward to any new teases you will be producing! ;) More comments for me over at patreon.

Cheers and keep on going.

Mr Max