Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Bokki Tease Club - feedback thread

Post by jp »

Tuesday:
Spoiler: show
So just in general I want to comment that the "leaving the first sentence up and adding more text below it on the next page" theme for today was a bit jarring. Not that it's a bad mechanic just that it's not done in the rest of the tease, at least not to this extent.

When your balls are being held hostage, Xia refers to Hailey as "the sub".
When Hailey passes by you to get Seven, there's an "aa" on the page that I either don't get or shouldn't be there.
Getting Fran's failsafe question about her favorite number wrong progresses to the 'wrong answer' page, but when you click Continue on that page it takes you to the 'right answer' page.
After Fran's failsafe when you're "two out of three" steps in, the page says "Ready" and "Button2".
And...
I got Ending 2 this time. Honestly I think this one felt better than Ending 1. Will have to try and figure out Ending 3 next time. :)

Also, I followed the tease to the letter when Fran said to open another tab, so when I got back to the original tab I saw a Failsafe button had appeared there.... except clicking it doesn't do anything. Intentional?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:51 pm Monday:
Just to refresh how we got here, in case it matters...

Code 014
Code 041
Code 082
Code 094

If you'd rather not have the codes posted let me know and I'll edit those out and instead explain the path. I figured codes would be easier.

Xia says "look together to our classes" and I think she means "look forward to our classes together".
Fran's first page "Wednesday" isn't capitalized. :D
After being unlocked when getting hard Fran says "long enough and they that's it"... doesn't need the "they".
"A second for each edge we'll make you do today" page has an unnecessary "Continue" button.
Edging while Hailey is touching her breasts doesn't progress like it should... it just causes a loop. Have to edge while she's not touching her breasts to continue.
Done, thanks. Don't mind the codes being spoiler'd, Now I care more for giving people a save point with them if they want to stop than 'cheating'. If 'cheating' is how someone wants to enjoy the tease, go ahead :) Done the rest
jp wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 pm Tuesday:
So just in general I want to comment that the "leaving the first sentence up and adding more text below it on the next page" theme for today was a bit jarring. Not that it's a bad mechanic just that it's not done in the rest of the tease, at least not to this extent.

When your balls are being held hostage, Xia refers to Hailey as "the sub".
When Hailey passes by you to get Seven, there's an "aa" on the page that I either don't get or shouldn't be there.
Getting Fran's failsafe question about her favorite number wrong progresses to the 'wrong answer' page, but when you click Continue on that page it takes you to the 'right answer' page.
After Fran's failsafe when you're "two out of three" steps in, the page says "Ready" and "Button2".
And...
I got Ending 2 this time. Honestly I think this one felt better than Ending 1. Will have to try and figure out Ending 3 next time. :)

Also, I followed the tease to the letter when Fran said to open another tab, so when I got back to the original tab I saw a Failsafe button had appeared there.... except clicking it doesn't do anything. Intentional?
Huh, didn't really notice there was more than normal on that day. I'll bear it in mind for the future
the sub is correct is it not?
aa was missing a h - aah. added
Can you elaborate more on the failsafe question wrong answer? Couldn't find it where I thought you ment.
Fixed

Interesting, Ending 2 wasn't intended to be in until right up until i implemented the failsafe, then figured I should add something for if people don't get that they have to see what Kasia says or understand it, but it works just as an extra choice as well ^^ And yeah, ending 3 was quite a bit of work to include considering its so niche, but I think it adds a lot with the context of 1 and 2. personally...

And nope, it's supposed to link to the failsafe as well, but I missed a 1.
Thanks for all the feedback! I'll update guideme once I get that last query back.

mr-max wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:42 pm So, I have to say, once again a Masterpiece.

I absolutely love the meta level and the hidden features. My love for your work probably also comes from your choice if models and with Caprice and Hailey you got some of my all time favourites in there. ;)
Endings
I got all three endings at last. My first was number 2 but I managed to get 3 and 1 as well in replays. The variations to get there are also amazing. Nice work with different ways and codes
Additional Comments
I got the XIA easter egg, although never having played doki doki. The folder just felt strange, so I took a look. ;)
Your writing is amazing and you always hit at least my nerve for timings, and storytelling.
As always I'm looking forward to any new teases you will be producing! ;) More comments for me over at patreon.

Cheers and keep on going.

Mr Max

Thanks for the comments ^^ I didn't see any more on Patreon but will look out :P
Folder makes much more sense with Doki, but hopefully theres something there anyway ^^

P.S.
I released this tease at the best possible ironic time -
I was hype to use the Milovana reset sound and the same splash screen then with HTML5 a lot of people will just see that as a weird thing that doesnt make sense :P
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Shattered wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Can you elaborate more on the failsafe question wrong answer? Couldn't find it where I thought you ment.
Well, Hailey is "the slut", isn't she? Shouldn't Xia have addressed her as slut?

For Fran's failsafe...she asks you her favorite number and if you get it wrong it goes to the page that says "nope, it's 12 and now you have to do 12 edges". Then when you hit Continue on that page you get the "yup, it's 12, I'm so glad you remembered" page.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:46 pm
Shattered wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Well, Hailey is "the slut", isn't she? Shouldn't Xia have addressed her as slut?

For Fran's failsafe...she asks you her favorite number and if you get it wrong it goes to the page that says "nope, it's 12 and now you have to do 12 edges". Then when you hit Continue on that page you get the "yup, it's 12, I'm so glad you remembered" page.
Right I see now, I was looking at the wrong page! Thanks
Benjismith37
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Benjismith37 »

I tried Code 033 again, and once Fran says she will be right back and reminds you to turn on the sound... it seems to freeze and then returns to the start menu for a new tease. Any ideas what's going wrong? Thanks! I'm using the online webtease.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Benjismith37 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 pm I tried Code 033 again, and once Fran says she will be right back and reminds you to turn on the sound... it seems to freeze and then returns to the start menu for a new tease. Any ideas what's going wrong? Thanks! I'm using the online webtease.
Did you press new tease once you got there?
Load 062 to get back there.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

Finished the tease today... holy fuck that was incredible!

I mean it goes beyond being just a 'tease', it delivers a unique narrative experience unlike anything I've seen on milovana before.

Thank you for all your hard work. I will eventually play again and try 'playing along' and see how that goes.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Kristycookie wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:06 pm Finished the tease today... holy fuck that was incredible!

I mean it goes beyond being just a 'tease', it delivers a unique narrative experience unlike anything I've seen on milovana before.

Thank you for all your hard work. I will eventually play again and try 'playing along' and see how that goes.
Well I'm not sure I'd go that far but thanks ^^
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Shattered wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 am

He is right. ;)
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

This is a superb tease, thank you very much for your hard work putting this together.
Now stop messing with my mind! ;-)

These are the endings I've experienced so far (added to the straw poll):
The existentialism certainly caught me off guard.
* Ending 2: Eternal Bliss
* Ending 1: Out of this world
I poured over the XML of v1.01 21/10/2018 to see if I can spot any irregularities, and I spotted a few things that might be issues, although I don't think it affects the experience much.
Page: wedspurec34
Page: wedspurer34
Page: wedspured34
Page: wedsgoodr34
Missing Image: wedcap(47).jpg

Page: intro9
Missing Image: door2.jpg

Page: franstart
Missing Page: "New Tease" -> thewormhole1
Missing Page: "Options" -> franoptions
Deadend Page: "Load Tease" -> francode
(this might be intentional of course!)
Deadend Page: "Toys List" -> frantoy

Page: code89
Missing Page: "9" -> manuela1

Page: nurse26
Missing Page: "Failsafe" -> failsafe
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

The GuideMe XML version v1.01 21/10/2018 shows three tiny errors that would cause three pages to become end pages (i.e. no timer or buttons), although these are right at the end anyway, so I expect most wouldn't notice.
Page: frantoy
<!--Error: buttons(franstart#,:"Main Menu"))-->

Page: francode

Page: credits3
<!--Error: go(credits4#))-->
Looking forward to getting ending 3 at some point. :-)
kenshin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kenshin »

Absolutely fantastic tease, easily one of the best on the site. I even played through multiple times to get all the endings and easter eggs.

Anyway, a couple glitches I noticed in the GuideMe version:
All of Fran's images in "052" are broken.
At the end of Monday leading to "038" clicking the button to continue leads to a broken page.
In "058" if you choose denial the confirmation button is just labelled "button2".
And a question:
Where do you use the "mad scientist" line Xia gives you? I'm pretty sure there's nowhere in this tease to use it, so I'm guessing it's either one of your other teases or it's something you have planned for the future.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

mr-max wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:56 am
Shattered wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 am

He is right. ;)
FrozenWolf wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:32 am This is a superb tease, thank you very much for your hard work putting this together.
Now stop messing with my mind! ;-)

These are the endings I've experienced so far (added to the straw poll):
The existentialism certainly caught me off guard.
* Ending 2: Eternal Bliss
* Ending 1: Out of this world
I poured over the XML of v1.01 21/10/2018 to see if I can spot any irregularities, and I spotted a few things that might be issues, although I don't think it affects the experience much.
Page: wedspurec34
Page: wedspurer34
Page: wedspured34
Page: wedsgoodr34
Missing Image: wedcap(47).jpg

Page: intro9
Missing Image: door2.jpg

Page: franstart
Missing Page: "New Tease" -> thewormhole1
Missing Page: "Options" -> franoptions
Deadend Page: "Load Tease" -> francode
Deadend Page: "Toys List" -> frantoy

Page: code89
Missing Page: "9" -> manuela1

Page: nurse26
Missing Page: "Failsafe" -> failsafe
FrozenWolf wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:04 pm The GuideMe XML version v1.01 21/10/2018 shows three tiny errors that would cause three pages to become end pages (i.e. no timer or buttons), although these are right at the end anyway, so I expect most wouldn't notice.
Page: frantoy

Page: francode

Page: credits3
<!--Error: go(credits4#))-->
Looking forward to getting ending 3 at some point. :-)

kenshin wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:11 am Absolutely fantastic tease, easily one of the best on the site. I even played through multiple times to get all the endings and easter eggs.

Anyway, a couple glitches I noticed in the GuideMe version:
All of Fran's images in "052" are broken.
At the end of Monday leading to "038" clicking the button to continue leads to a broken page.
In "058" if you choose denial the confirmation button is just labelled "button2".
And a question:
Where do you use the "mad scientist" line Xia gives you? I'm pretty sure there's nowhere in this tease to use it, so I'm guessing it's either one of your other teases or it's something you have planned for the future.
Thought I had done replies and I also forgot to update guideme, my bad! These should have been updated and I've put the new guideme up.
Mad Scientist is potentially for the future, Like the CT code it might get used, it might not, but I wanted to have it in case, too late once I've done! Thanks for the comments!

'The existentialism certainly caught me off guard.' Sometimes you start writing something and just can't help which direction it goes in, you know? Bit of a personal interest and I couldn't really not include it at that point!
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

My feetback is coming a little late, but anyway... :-D

I couldn't finish it... but not because of technical problems...

It's really great tease. I was thinking my tease actually broke down (when the buttons were "bugged", nice twist by the way :lol: )... so I've restarted it, on the second play I did understand it's not broken... but was intended to look like that. The problem was... by that time I was in denial for far too long and I ruined an orgasm to Franziska. Next time I would try to complete it and post my results again.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

xman911 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:22 am My feetback is coming a little late, but anyway... :-D

I couldn't finish it... but not because of technical problems...

It's really great tease. I was thinking my tease actually broke down (when the buttons were "bugged", nice twist by the way :lol: )... so I've restarted it, on the second play I did understand it's not broken... but was intended to look like that. The problem was... by that time I was in denial for far too long and I ruined an orgasm to Franziska. Next time I would try to complete it and post my results again.
It's never too late, tbh I'm happier to hear people still playing my tease once its past the front page.
The fact that you restarted the tease because you thought it was bugged might mean I did too good a job :lol: And I've been there. Fran will surely forgive you, just try again when you can!