Just Keep Stroking! - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Just Keep Stroking! - Feedback

Post by Quarz »

So I posted my third tease just now. Something very simple this time, yet I needed months to finish it. (motivation is key)
If you have any feedback or ideas for future improvement please write them here.

I would be particularly interested on opinions regarding the metronome speed, as that will be good to know for future reference.
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Just Keep Stroking! - Feedback

Post by hhhobo »

Well done! I tried very hard to hold out until the end, but I couldn't. You were right. The rest was extremely frustrating. I think you got the metronome speeds right.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

It's awesome :love:
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

Can someone give a rough time range for this tease?

I'd like to to it the way it is designed, but want to make sure I have enough time.
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Quarz »

thongs911 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:25 pm Can someone give a rough time range for this tease?

I'd like to do it the way it is designed, but want to make sure I have enough time.
I could give it more precisely, but
Spoiler: show
let's say it's less than 30 minutes
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Haven't had time to play it yet, but had a quick look, and it looks brilliant indeed. Love the concept as well.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

It's brilliant.

Not just the instruction part, but the way to delivering the instructions makes the player feel being dominated in a very deep level. The expectation and the unexpected along with smart writing extends player's imagination while gives the goddess a believable personality.

Thanks for creating this amazing art.

One idea I can come up with in hope to put some icing on the cake:
Is to add more reward feeling. I hope it's not just limited to the opportunity of final orgasm, but in variety of forms to fill the whole progress. I have no specific idea how it should be done. But we all know that people like being rewarded and will feel encouraged even if the reward is actually a punishment, as long as it appears as a reward, it works. But that's just my personal opinion, after all being dominated itself is the ultimate reward in this kind of art.
About the metronome speed:
I think it's a little bit merciless but perfect for the theme, the most appreciative part is it's always in a realistic and
doable range.
Thanks again for this gem. Looking forward to your future creation. :-D
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Unnamed_007 »

The pacing is insanely fast for me.
I followed along until the "break", and that was timed well as I was just thinking I need a break now, but then immediately after there was a very fast page, and it keeps going insanely fast, at that point I had to stop otherwise I would've came.

I don't know if you have any real breaks, but you definitively need a few. Either that or people cheated, by knowing to have a really light grip, or changing their grip.
That's my opinion anyways, everyone is different.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Unnamed, see spoiler.
I think you might be missing the point. The tease WANTS to make you cum. Therefore the high pace and lack of long breaks. Yes, people who make it through without cumming at all are probably cheating one way or another, and that is the whole point. You are not meant to get through it without cumming. Nor are you meant to stop. You are meant to stroke as instructed, cum whenever and however often you happen to do, and KEEP GOING. Hence the title of the tease as well.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Achatius
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Achatius »

Very nice tease, indeed! I love post orgasm torture Teases. There are not enough of them. So please keep on going ;)

Imho there NEED to be breaks. It's no hurting after the orgsam... it hurts while stroking because my arm gets tired :D musnt be long breaks but long enough to change the hand

I would love to test that game with an electrical device like the Venus 2000
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

Nice tease, and very difficult to reach the end, and well it's a fucking pain to go to the end once you came, so nice job!
BTW who's the girl?