The Queen's tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

The Queen's tease

Post by CockHeroChampion12 »

Hi everyone, i have just made a new tease, please check it out and tell me what you think. If there is any problems with it just tell me and i will fix them.

Here's the link. https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=38542

Thanks guys. :-D :-D
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage Image
nik8813
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Queen's tease

Post by nik8813 »

I logged in to my account to rate this, as a generic "use sounding/anal play if you want" doesn't count as actual sounding or anal play imo but was unable to rate it. It just said "Thanks for rating" which is impossible since it just came out and I literally just logged in.

So since I can't rate it: if you don't have ACTUAL instructions for categories, please do not include them in your tags for a tease.
Additionally, from what I saw from the tease, it involved a lot of "stroke 'this many' of times" which is akin to a non-flash tease. From the few minutes I played it, it did not utilize its tags and was more/less a non-flash tease.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

First I do not agree with nik8813, this tease uses lost of flash tease provided feature. Like multi select, I do not tested all the routes, but there were pages that implicated that your choice has an effect at least to the next page. Or do x stroke under y sec or metronome. Also there is at lease one instruction for anal play but it's optional and I think this is a plus, mandatory anal play is a big no from me.

I loved the base setup of the tease, these type of teases are my favorites, so this could have been really good, but..

And there is a big but. After the setup, the plot is just none existent and the reactions of the characters are really extreme without telling the "player", why. If this is not your first tease you probably get the idea, but I think this is not the right way to handle things. I do not really liked how you made this "extremely long" and it pretty much ruined the tease for me.
(But this is more of my personal preference, so I refrained myself from down voting it.)

So I didn't get to the end, but I played I think a fair bit (and probably there is more to it, so it could be extremely long without the annoying thing under the spoiler).

Under the spoiler there are my reasons, why I couldn't like this tease.
My smallest problem is, If I remember right you never said that we shouldn't/can't cum, and there is no "I came" or "on the edge" or "I have to stop" or "I can't" button.

There is a part, where you have to do 3000 stroke and then 2000 and after that 1000.. If someone really have stamina (it can be hard even for your hands..) he can maybe do like 2 strokes / second to this extent. This makes it a 3000 sec challenge if I count it right that is like 50 minutes... and that point he played like 5 or 10 minute so pretty much no investment what so ever.
So you are telling to stroke to 3 pictures for an hour or so? That's just a naaaahhhh for me.

And this is not the only time when I was told to do 1k+ strokes and there are several time when you ask for a 200/300/500 too.
(It's just off putting. If I want to stroke for a pic for an hour I just find the pic that arouse me that much and stroke for it for an hour I won't start a tease.)

Yeah, I could just click to the continue / done button when you requested a 1000 or more (and I frankly did), but then what's the point?

There is a part that I think is unmanageable, when you set a 5/s metronome for 45-60 sec and it switched to a 6/s for 15-30 sec. Also one time I experienced an out of the blue now 6/sec (before that was like a do a 100 as you wish.)

Also holding an edge for over a minute or 2 is not something that everybody can do so it would be nice if there would be a button that I can't / came.

I think this way the point when I closed the tease, I already came during the unmanageable part and it didn't felt like I could go for an other.

But one thing I linked, that you frequently switched between the type of the request. Do X -> do y/s with metronome -> do z in time.

If there weren't the "6/s" and the "do 1000+" parts, I think I could have like this tease.
I appreciate your work and time that you put into it, but it has some serious flaws in my eyes.
I hope you will get some more feedback, you can improve on that and we can see something new from you in the future.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

nik8813 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:49 am I logged in to my account to rate this, as a generic "use sounding/anal play if you want" doesn't count as actual sounding or anal play imo but was unable to rate it. It just said "Thanks for rating" which is impossible since it just came out and I literally just logged in.

So since I can't rate it: if you don't have ACTUAL instructions for categories, please do not include them in your tags for a tease.
Additionally, from what I saw from the tease, it involved a lot of "stroke 'this many' of times" which is akin to a non-flash tease. From the few minutes I played it, it did not utilize its tags and was more/less a non-flash tease.
I have removed the urethral sounding tag. But there are instructions in the later stages for anal. Thanks for the feedback.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Ghingis wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:00 am First I do not agree with nik8813, this tease uses lost of flash tease provided feature. Like multi select, I do not tested all the routes, but there were pages that implicated that your choice has an effect at least to the next page. Or do x stroke under y sec or metronome. Also there is at lease one instruction for anal play but it's optional and I think this is a plus, mandatory anal play is a big no from me.

I loved the base setup of the tease, these type of teases are my favorites, so this could have been really good, but..

And there is a big but. After the setup, the plot is just none existent and the reactions of the characters are really extreme without telling the "player", why. If this is not your first tease you probably get the idea, but I think this is not the right way to handle things. I do not really liked how you made this "extremely long" and it pretty much ruined the tease for me.
(But this is more of my personal preference, so I refrained myself from down voting it.)

So I didn't get to the end, but I played I think a fair bit (and probably there is more to it, so it could be extremely long without the annoying thing under the spoiler).

Under the spoiler there are my reasons, why I couldn't like this tease.
My smallest problem is, If I remember right you never said that we shouldn't/can't cum, and there is no "I came" or "on the edge" or "I have to stop" or "I can't" button.

There is a part, where you have to do 3000 stroke and then 2000 and after that 1000.. If someone really have stamina (it can be hard even for your hands..) he can maybe do like 2 strokes / second to this extent. This makes it a 3000 sec challenge if I count it right that is like 50 minutes... and that point he played like 5 or 10 minute so pretty much no investment what so ever.
So you are telling to stroke to 3 pictures for an hour or so? That's just a naaaahhhh for me.

And this is not the only time when I was told to do 1k+ strokes and there are several time when you ask for a 200/300/500 too.
(It's just off putting. If I want to stroke for a pic for an hour I just find the pic that arouse me that much and stroke for it for an hour I won't start a tease.)

Yeah, I could just click to the continue / done button when you requested a 1000 or more (and I frankly did), but then what's the point?

There is a part that I think is unmanageable, when you set a 5/s metronome for 45-60 sec and it switched to a 6/s for 15-30 sec. Also one time I experienced an out of the blue now 6/sec (before that was like a do a 100 as you wish.)

Also holding an edge for over a minute or 2 is not something that everybody can do so it would be nice if there would be a button that I can't / came.

I think this way the point when I closed the tease, I already came during the unmanageable part and it didn't felt like I could go for an other.

But one thing I linked, that you frequently switched between the type of the request. Do X -> do y/s with metronome -> do z in time.

If there weren't the "6/s" and the "do 1000+" parts, I think I could have like this tease.
I appreciate your work and time that you put into it, but it has some serious flaws in my eyes.
I hope you will get some more feedback, you can improve on that and we can see something new from you in the future.
Firstly thank you so much for the feedback, this is exactly what i needed. And i completely agree with you the story is non existent. And the 3,000, 2,000 then 1,000 strokes. I never looked at it that way but now i see. I will be changing the tease and upgrading it (making it easier). I will shorten some of the faster metronomes as well. Same with holding the edge.

But overall thanks so much for the time and effort to write the review, i really appreciate it. :-D
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re-worked the tease. Made it much easier and gave it a story. Please let me know what you think! :-D