All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Xardas »

Ultimate Hentai Lottery of Denial

I've probably put way more effort in this than I ever should have. I actually saved the script for myself, just in case if the tease gets nuked from orbit for whatever reason and I just realised that it spans out to over 21 000 words, which is kinda insane...

I really liked the idea of all those lottery teases, where random number generators decide things, therefore making it less predictable. My only issue was that I found the number of pages lacking for the rng to really work its magic in making the tease unpredictable enough. So... I made one for myself. Originally this thing was supposed to be a quick project with minimalistic instructions... but I kinda just ran with it until it became this kinda humongous monstrosity.

Edit: For a better experience, I'd recommend using the Snakes and Ladders Userscript by BluCFE.
Last edited by Xardas on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback: Ultimate Hentai Lottery of Denial

Post by IreliaDenial »

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE WORK!!!!!

THIS MIGHT BE THE BEST HENTAI TEASE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK!!

Have not started the tease yet, will try it soon once I have got enough pins. However, have made a quick read through it.
Honestly, I am shocked by the words you have written.... really insane XD
The first two pages are the most surprising thing which makes the tease not only a tease but also like a masterpiece Game.
The institution is a genius idea.
The tease is excellent and love the variety of playing (though I dislike hot wax...
Afraid so much of being locked for a long days.

Again, This is a really good tease!!

DAMN!!! WHY MY ENGLISH IS SO BROKEN!! I JUST CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS TEASE!!
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

I HAVE TO DO ANOTHER POST!!

THE PICTURES ARE REALLY AROUSING AND GOOD!!
LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Xardas »

Thanks you for your feedback! :-D I'm glad people seem to like it, I put quite a lot of time into it. Time that I totally didn't need elsewhere... :whistle:

About hot wax it's optional for [CBT], there are alternatives every time (at least there should be, I checked it twice before publishing). I'm not even sure if I have hot wax related tasks for the general [Pain] category anymore.

Edit: As for the images, if you'd like to know the source for any specific one, I can probably tell you.
ChastitySlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChastitySlut »

Honestly incredible work

A few notes:

- The p37 gauntlet type thing was incredible, I seriously hated you by the end

- The goddess mechanic (idk what to call it, the whole thing felt like playing a game and I mean that in a good way.) was great, although I felt some were underwhelming and just felt like another page to land on, but you have to roll this time (day/night ones), but the Arch-god was good, as well as the lust and angelic ones.

-Maybe add more modifiers? And I mean the things like p19, but over a medium duration instead of endless. So something like "everytime you see/have to do X over the next X pages edge X amount more times". That would change up the some of the monotony of the "filler" pages.

Anyway, regardless of anything I have to say, please make more, I'd even be willing to sub on patreon if you make more stuff like this. And its nice to see someone with a bit of moderation (sometimes cruel. but never too far) make this things, instead of the ridiculous fantasy that plagues a lot of the stuff that comes through here.
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Xardas »

ChastitySlut wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:22 am- The p37 gauntlet type thing was incredible, I seriously hated you by the end
Heh, Initially I wanted to add like two more pages to that chain, but then I actually went back and counted how many edges the pages already in have the player do...
ChastitySlut wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:22 am- The goddess mechanic (idk what to call it, the whole thing felt like playing a game and I mean that in a good way.) was great, although I felt some were underwhelming and just felt like another page to land on, but you have to roll this time (day/night ones), but the Arch-god was good, as well as the lust and angelic ones.
Ah, yeah, the day/night goddesses kinda got their pages gutted just before I released it. See, originally their themes meant that their tasks were supposed to be done at specific times. Like you had to do something at midnight, early dawn etc. for them, to keep up with the theme. Now, I canned this for two reasons:

1) It broke the pace. Having to stop the tease until a given time of the day is just not a good idea. the tease have enough pages that tells you to leave already.

2) Reality check. If someone is working like 9-to-5, they probably won't be able to do a task scheduled at noon or in the morning. This could lead to people giving up on the tease or taking longer breaks to wait until, say, weekend.

After that I ended up not replacing this mechanic with another, since I figured it might be a good idea to have some goddess pages which are... easier to do than the rest, considering how challenging they can be.
ChastitySlut wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:22 am-Maybe add more modifiers? And I mean the things like p19, but over a medium duration instead of endless. So something like "everytime you see/have to do X over the next X pages edge X amount more times". That would change up the some of the monotony of the "filler" pages.
The main reason I didn't do that is because I didn't want them to stack too much in case of unlucky rolls. See, for example the "gauntlet" at 37 is difficult as is. If I remember correctly you'll have to do about 38 edges back to back. If you have something that doubles your edges, that jumps to 76. That is already extremely harsh and will make some people just quit. I wanted to avoid situations like that being commonplace in favor of keeping the tease realistically doable. And honestly, I don't think the tease has many filler pages. A lot of pages add some form of challenge and I think the tease does need a few simple pages with simple tasks, otherwise you'll be there forever if you get an unlucky set of rolls.
ChastitySlut wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:22 amAnyway, regardless of anything I have to say, please make more, I'd even be willing to sub on patreon if you make more stuff like this. And its nice to see someone with a bit of moderation (sometimes cruel. but never too far) make this things, instead of the ridiculous fantasy that plagues a lot of the stuff that comes through here.
Heh, the thought never occurred to me to try to monetize something like this. It's unlikely that I'll make another tease for a while, as I'm kinda busy irl lately. Though I have another one that is in the works since forever, I'll finish that up eventually.

As for being realistic, well, I think a lot of people write their teases when they are horny and let their fantasies cloud their judgment. Which is fine, I did the same. But afterwards, when I was done writing it, I went back and did a quality / reality check on the entire thing when I was decidedly NOT horny, so that I can look at it more objectively. And ended up tweaking quite a bit.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback! :-)
SpiritualMigrant
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SpiritualMigrant »

Amazing work, definitely more complete than my teases. This is probably what they would look like if I had more time and patience :)
However, I found the difficulty a bit too high. First page : Edge 10 times holy molly !
But that's not a real problem, I just had to divide everything by 2 and it was already very challenging lol

Other than that, for the few I've played, it's really incredible. No real downside to mention.

Keep up that good work ! We want more !
Cheers from France
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

You did a fantastic job with this tease/game!
Definitely one of the best teases on this site.

I started today with [Chastity] difficulty and all tags. After reading the first 2 pages I could already tell that you put a huge amount of effort into this game. I mean over 100 pages and a lot of them are filled with more than just short text. :w00t:

I played for around 1 hour and then got locked up in Chastity for 10 days. :\'-(
Now I feel relieved that I didn´t take hardcore as a challenge. Would have ended with (over) a month on the first day!

I really, really want to play more... so I used my trusty safe with timelock to keep my keys out of reach. Best way to enforce chastity time - simply lose access to the keys.

Two questions if I may ask:
1. Is the increase of strokes on page 18 meant to be permanent for every session? If so that is really evil, I`m already stuck with 200 on the first day ;-)
2. Is an anal orgasm allowed? You mentioned milking is okay but I can achieve an actual anal orgasm too (it`s very rare tho). It feels way more intense and arousing then a normal one but doesn`t leave me satisfied at all kinda like milking. Maybe even more frustrated.

Like I said, I love what you created here and I hope there will be more teases from you sometime in the future.
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Xardas »

SpiritualMigrant wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:57 pm Amazing work, definitely more complete than my teases. This is probably what they would look like if I had more time and patience :)
However, I found the difficulty a bit too high. First page : Edge 10 times holy molly !
But that's not a real problem, I just had to divide everything by 2 and it was already very challenging lol

Other than that, for the few I've played, it's really incredible. No real downside to mention.

Keep up that good work ! We want more !
Cheers from France
Thanks you for your kind words! Your original tease gave me the idea, without that, this tease wouldn't exist.

As for the difficulty, well, yeah... Hmm, while making houserules is fine, maybe I should add a separate, pickable modifier that halves the strokes / edges at a cost. I'll think about that.
lala888 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:16 pm You did a fantastic job with this tease/game!
Definitely one of the best teases on this site.

I started today with [Chastity] difficulty and all tags. After reading the first 2 pages I could already tell that you put a huge amount of effort into this game. I mean over 100 pages and a lot of them are filled with more than just short text. :w00t:

I played for around 1 hour and then got locked up in Chastity for 10 days. :\'-(
Now I feel relieved that I didn´t take hardcore as a challenge. Would have ended with (over) a month on the first day!

I really, really want to play more... so I used my trusty safe with timelock to keep my keys out of reach. Best way to enforce chastity time - simply lose access to the keys.

Two questions if I may ask:
1. Is the increase of strokes on page 18 meant to be permanent for every session? If so that is really evil, I`m already stuck with 200 on the first day ;-)
2. Is an anal orgasm allowed? You mentioned milking is okay but I can achieve an actual anal orgasm too (it`s very rare tho). It feels way more intense and arousing then a normal one but doesn`t leave me satisfied at all kinda like milking. Maybe even more frustrated.

Like I said, I love what you created here and I hope there will be more teases from you sometime in the future.
Thank you for your feedback! :-) As for your questions:

1. No, it's permanent for one session, when you get on there. Unless otherwise specified by the page, no modifiers or chastity time is carried over to the next session. The tease would get absurdly difficult otherwise.

2. Well, I have one specific ending that deals with anal orgasm, other than that... let me put it this way, if it leaves you as or more satisfied than a ruined orgasm, then it's not allowed, since ruined orgasms aren't allowed either (unless the page states otherwise), so it wouldn't be consistent to let you have a better way of release.
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

Xardas wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:32 pm 1. No, it's permanent for one session, when you get on there. Unless otherwise specified by the page, no modifiers or chastity time is carried over to the next session. The tease would get absurdly difficult otherwise.

2. Well, I have one specific ending that deals with anal orgasm, other than that... let me put it this way, if it leaves you as or more satisfied than a ruined orgasm, then it's not allowed, since ruined orgasms aren't allowed either (unless the page states otherwise), so it wouldn't be consistent to let you have a better way of release.
Thank you for your answers. I thought page 18 would count for all sessions since I got two other modifiers that specifically stated that it is just for the session. If I remember correctly, page 18 does not. So I just assumed.
oh, I guess since it`s a special ending I will just treat the anal orgasm as forbidden.

I realy look forward to play again in 9 days. :-)
Hope there will be more from you in the future.
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

Okay,
so I finally finished the game and wanted to leave some feedback for you - statistics like days and so on.

I started on September 24 and played for around an hour. I had to lock myself up for 10 days (page 7).

On October 4 I could finally play again but got really unlucky. I only got to roll two times: With the first roll I got 1 day of chastity and the second roll was page 7 (So 3 days total) again. So back into the cage and key into the time-safe.

So today I finally got to experience many of the other sites of your roulette. I played for around 3-4 hours and finally got to orgasm (page 10- rolled lucky 7 -> 114).

I´m confused if I won with that page or if I have to keep playing... It says I can rate the tease (which I did ;-) ) but on page 2 the Q & A says that even after orgasm you have to keep going. Is that only for the chastity time or do you have to land on a specific page to win the game?

Some thoughts:

-I really loved the gameplay mechanic of the Angelic Goddess. :-)

-The loop (page 37-40) is really evil and I both loved and hated it at the same time. I was really strict with myself and only counted "hard" if I would stay completely throbbing hard which took several runs and that everytime I landed on it.

-The modifier of page 91 was very difficult to cope with. There is so many pages with any kind of gear so I was stuck with this modifier for such a long time. I was in agony by the time I had 3 consecutive pages without any gear. Maybe change that into a fixed number, like for the next 15-20 pages if there is any gear...

-I think page 101 makes it way too easy to reduce chastity time. 30 spanks is a small price to pay for a day of chastity.

-I think more pages without any instruction at all would be nice. I know some people may find this boring but it would help the pace of the game since on most rolls I got to roll for a long time and I think smaller rolls without distractions would be a nice change of pace (I know there already are some). Also it would add more pages which is awesome for variety reasons.

-Is there any page that gives you the chance of removing a modifier? If not, it would be nice to have one.

I will definitely play again, maybe with [Hardcore] difficulty but now I´m also really tempted to play again with [Insane] difficulty since I really like challenges but I think the escalating chastity time might get too much for me. Also I´m really interested what this "Institution" is all about.... Never landed on this page.

So I will definitely have a second run with [Hardcore] or [Insane] in the future.
If you want, I can make it an actual challenge and let you decide everything since I´m still torn. :lol:

Again, thank you so much for creating this tease. It`s soo awesome.
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Xardas »

Thank you for your feedback! Now to answer your questions / notions:
lala888 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 am I´m confused if I won with that page or if I have to keep playing... It says I can rate the tease (which I did ;-) ) but on page 2 the Q & A says that even after orgasm you have to keep going. Is that only for the chastity time or do you have to land on a specific page to win the game?
I suppose I need to make that a bit more specific then. No, once you cum you are free of the tease, you don't have to start over (you can, if you want to though). What that Q&A part means si that after you came and if you have played on chastity mode or harder, then you have to put on your chastity device and serve your chastity time. Once the chastity time is over, you are free of the tease. Unless, of course, the page allowing you to cum specifically states otherwise.
lala888 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 am-The loop (page 37-40) is really evil and I both loved and hated it at the same time. I was really strict with myself and only counted "hard" if I would stay completely throbbing hard which took several runs and that everytime I landed on it.
Well, you kinda made that harder for yourself (no pun intended) than it needed to be. :-P And yeah, that page is supposed to be evil. I was even thinking about moving the page that starts the chain beyond the rollable spectrum, as there are a couple punishments redirecting you anyway, but I figured I leave it to be rollable. You know, just for additional fun. :innocent:
lala888 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 am-The modifier of page 91 was very difficult to cope with. There is so many pages with any kind of gear so I was stuck with this modifier for such a long time. I was in agony by the time I had 3 consecutive pages without any gear. Maybe change that into a fixed number, like for the next 15-20 pages if there is any gear...
You have a point with that. I think I'll change it so that 3 pages without bondage gear cancels it, without them having to be consecutive.
lala888 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 am-I think page 101 makes it way too easy to reduce chastity time. 30 spanks is a small price to pay for a day of chastity.
Intentionally so. Even if you have the [Pain] tag active, you still have to roll the page, for which you have less than 1% chance. And it doesn't cancel the days you already have. The intention was to trick people into enabling tags. As in "oh, it'd be that easy no to get locked up for weeks? Damn, I try enabling [pain] the next time", just for them to never roll 101 in the next session, but get a lot of spanking, clothespin-twisting and the like for their seek for an "easy" chastity time reduction. :innocent:
lala888 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 am-I think more pages without any instruction at all would be nice. I know some people may find this boring but it would help the pace of the game since on most rolls I got to roll for a long time and I think smaller rolls without distractions would be a nice change of pace (I know there already are some). Also it would add more pages which is awesome for variety reasons.
Well, I think it's mostly balanced. Yes, almost every page has more text than just "stroke X times", but not all that many pages require you to do something for an extended period of time. Most can be done in a couple minutes at best. Sure, if you roll that way you might get these longer pages all the time and they add up, but that's what happens when the tease relies on randomly generated numbers.

As for adding pages, I can't do that. As far as I can tell, there is no way to move pages and reorganize their order once I made them. As such, any new pages will be added to the end. Now technically I could create new pages and manually copy the contents of he old pages and move everything that way, but that would mean I'd have to move ~40 pages to add a single rollable one and it would also mess up all of the page references. So, yeah, not messing with that.
lala888 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 am-Is there any page that gives you the chance of removing a modifier? If not, it would be nice to have one.
As of right now the only page that does that is one of the possible results from page 57. Well, that and the Institution cancels most modifiers. Should I add a way to cancel modifiers to one of the normal pages that don't have extensive instructions already?
lala888 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:41 amSo I will definitely have a second run with [Hardcore] or [Insane] in the future.
If you want, I can make it an actual challenge and let you decide everything since I´m still torn. :lol:
Well, your call, I'd personally would argue against [insane], because, well, it's insane, especially if you go without a limit. [hardcore] does a lot more than just upping your maximum chastity times, there are endings, different options and all that jazz locked behind it. As far as I can remember the only thing I locked behind [Insane] is one single ending, and even that is limited to your run being uncapped and starts the ending by adding 60 days to your chastity... Basically [Insane] is for those people who are so deep into the entire orgasm denial kink, that they regularly go over a month in orgasm denial. Personally, I'd never play the tease on [Insane] myself.

Also, I'll have to decline that challenge offer: i don't know you or your kinks enough to know your limits and as such, ordering you to do the tease on a given difficulty would be a bit irresponsible on my end. Pick whichever level suits you best, just stick with it. :-)
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

Thank you for your answers!
Xardas wrote: I suppose I need to make that a bit more specific then. No, once you cum you are free of the tease, you don't have to start over (you can, if you want to though). What that Q&A part means si that after you came and if you have played on chastity mode or harder, then you have to put on your chastity device and serve your chastity time. Once the chastity time is over, you are free of the tease. Unless, of course, the page allowing you to cum specifically states otherwise.
Yeah, I thought so - just wanted to make sure I got it right :-)
Xardas wrote: You have a point with that. I think I'll change it so that 3 pages without bondage gear cancels it, without them having to be consecutive.
Well, that´s a good idea in my opinion. Actually a bit more like 5-10 should also be fine. 3 might be a bit low.
Xardas wrote: As of right now the only page that does that is one of the possible results from page 57. Well, that and the Institution cancels most modifiers. Should I add a way to cancel modifiers to one of the normal pages that don't have extensive instructions already?
Yes, I would like that. But it should be with a catch like taking another modifier listed on the page in return so it doesn´t mess too much with the difficulty. Maybe more choice with more tags enabled. Like one normal choice and 1-2 choices per enabled tag. But I think that might be too much work.
A roll to decide if you can cancel one or more would be another option.
Xardas wrote: Well, your call, I'd personally would argue against [insane], because, well, it's insane, especially if you go without a limit. [hardcore] does a lot more than just upping your maximum chastity times, there are endings, different options and all that jazz locked behind it. As far as I can remember the only thing I locked behind [Insane] is one single ending, and even that is limited to your run being uncapped and starts the ending by adding 60 days to your chastity... Basically [Insane] is for those people who are so deep into the entire orgasm denial kink, that they regularly go over a month in orgasm denial. Personally, I'd never play the tease on [Insane] myself.
Xardas wrote: Also, I'll have to decline that challenge offer: i don't know you or your kinks enough to know your limits and as such, ordering you to do the tease on a given difficulty would be a bit irresponsible on my end. Pick whichever level suits you best, just stick with it. :-)
I guess you are right. [insane] does sound exciting but if there is not much contend behind it, it´s probably not worth it. Thank you for telling me that. I intentionally didn´t look at the [Hardcore] and [Insane] tags not to spoil me for future plays.
Then I will just go with [Hardcore] :-D
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Xardas »

lala888 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:06 pm Yes, I would like that. But it should be with a catch like taking another modifier listed on the page in return so it doesn´t mess too much with the difficulty. Maybe more choice with more tags enabled. Like one normal choice and 1-2 choices per enabled tag. But I think that might be too much work.
A roll to decide if you can cancel one or more would be another option.
Done. I... might've went overboard with it, so page 3 turned into another massive wall of text with rolls... :whistle:
lala888 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:06 pmI guess you are right. [insane] does sound exciting but if there is not much contend behind it, it´s probably not worth it. Thank you for telling me that. I intentionally didn´t look at the [Hardcore] and [Insane] tags not to spoil me for future plays.
Then I will just go with [Hardcore] :-D
I actually went back to check, aside of the ending I mentioned, all of the [Insane] tags either have you do the same thing as [Hardcore], just a more difficult version of it or are there to tell people playing without a chastity limit what to do with tasks that play on your chastity limit.
lala888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lala888 »

Well... reading your comment really made me want to play again. So I kinda went with it (Hardcore mode) and now 25 minutes later I write you this comment locked up - with the keys in my safe and 6 days of chastity... :-P
Xardas wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:22 pm Done. I... might've went overboard with it, so page 3 turned into another massive wall of text with rolls... :whistle:
Sounds awesome! More text = more content = more "fun". I really want to check it out but I also don´t want to spoil myself for my new play. I look foreward to land on it.
Xardas wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:22 pm I actually went back to check, aside of the ending I mentioned, all of the [Insane] tags either have you do the same thing as [Hardcore], just a more difficult version of it or are there to tell people playing without a chastity limit what to do with tasks that play on your chastity limit.
That sounds like a missed oportunity but I understand that after over 21 000 words you had to stop somewhere. That´s such a huge number. You definetly are a great writer. The tasks are cleverly put together and with so many pages it never felt too repetetive for me. If you decide to expand the [Insane] difficulty sometime in the future, let me know. I would give it a try sometime (but probably not in the coming months).