How do you feel about 'difficulty' in teases?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

How do you feel about 'difficulty' in teases?

I don't want this kind of difficulty
8%
I could be interested in some difficulty but not too much
36%
Make me think!
56%

Total votes: 39

Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: How do you feel about 'difficulty' in teases?

Post by Gurgl »

I do like a bit more challenge, and don't mind the tease takes a turn for something else, a pause, takes some time. Just as long as it is clearly stated this is a tease that may take some hours or days, I'm in for it. Straight on simple teases there are plenty enough, it is the unusual ones, such as yours, that I'm searching for!

But the riddle must somehow not be possible to misunderstand at the same time. I have only just started to play A tease through dimensions, and this is what happened:
Spoiler: show
Based on the text:

Firstly, I need you to find the author Chewit.
Since this is the start, the first time a Kasia could have locked you in chastity will have my code. So try and find that tease and play through it’s first chapter to get the code.

I found the tease A-day-with-Lexi, which I interpreted as the first chapter of your series (based on the naming of the flash tease "Day 1") which you where asking for with "first time"/"first chapter", played it, ending with a ruined. Then I clicked Continue in the Dimensions tease, and read further instructions that I should not follow the other mistresses instructions. Well, a bit to late then! :-/

Now I start to wonder if I even was on the wrong tease, because in that she really couldn't have locked me in chastity, there is no such ending in Day 1. But that I did not know before playing Day 1. So I went on to Day 2. But as I'm not supposed to follow her instructions, I should also not be in chastity as told in Day 2, thus the first time Kasia actually could not have locked me up? Should I have followed the lock up instruction or not? My mind is going in circles here!
So basicly, as long as you tell me everything I need to know before I wonder of to some task, and keep my head from exploding, I love your work! :lol:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Gurgl wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:53 pm I do like a bit more challenge, and don't mind the tease takes a turn for something else, a pause, takes some time. Just as long as it is clearly stated this is a tease that may take some hours or days, I'm in for it. Straight on simple teases there are plenty enough, it is the unusual ones, such as yours, that I'm searching for!

But the riddle must somehow not be possible to misunderstand at the same time. I have only just started to play A tease through dimensions, and this is what happened:
Based on the text:

Firstly, I need you to find the author Chewit.
Since this is the start, the first time a Kasia could have locked you in chastity will have my code. So try and find that tease and play through it’s first chapter to get the code.

I found the tease A-day-with-Lexi, which I interpreted as the first chapter of your series (based on the naming of the flash tease "Day 1") which you where asking for with "first time"/"first chapter", played it, ending with a ruined. Then I clicked Continue in the Dimensions tease, and read further instructions that I should not follow the other mistresses instructions. Well, a bit to late then! :-/

Now I start to wonder if I even was on the wrong tease, because in that she really couldn't have locked me in chastity, there is no such ending in Day 1. But that I did not know before playing Day 1. So I went on to Day 2. But as I'm not supposed to follow her instructions, I should also not be in chastity as told in Day 2, thus the first time Kasia actually could not have locked me up? Should I have followed the lock up instruction or not? My mind is going in circles here!
So basicly, as long as you tell me everything I need to know before I wonder of to some task, and keep my head from exploding, I love your work! :lol:
the author Chewit.
Yup wrong tease :lol: Dimensions was a big experiment so its fair that some things go wrong. I put a guide for which teases you need in the thread to try help with that a bit.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19923&p=235905&hili ... on#p235905

the riddle must somehow not be possible to misunderstand at the same time. - That's the aim, but it seems far too hard to achieve! Still, I'm going to go with this idea and see if people manage it, if not I can either dumb it down or make an easy mode...
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

Mama Mia, Whata Misstake! :blush:
Ok, don´t dumb it down enough to work for me, I obviously can´t even read! :lol:
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Slightly off-topic but I was wondering how the new tease is coming along, Shattered?

I know that you take your time but especially now that you got the patreon going, some more frequent progress updates would be good, I think.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Unnamed_007 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:29 pm Slightly off-topic but I was wondering how the new tease is coming along, Shattered?

I know that you take your time but especially now that you got the patreon going, some more frequent progress updates would be good, I think.
I've responded when people have asked me, but mayhaps :) I expect it'll be out at some point in October if things go to plan, but they might...not. :lol: I don't want to stick to a timescale for now, if I say it's definately out next month then think of something amazing I have to include I don't want to feel compelled to skip it, y'know?

But yeah, the main path is almost done. Which still leaves a lot to do :lol:
Gurgl wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:57 am Mama Mia, Whata Misstake! :blush:
Ok, don´t dumb it down enough to work for me, I obviously can´t even read! :lol:
Let me know if you get on with the rest alright :lol: