Feedback Thread for my Webteases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
FoxBehave
Explorer
Explorer

Feedback Thread for my Webteases

Post by FoxBehave »

This is a feedback thread for my webteases:
Office Tasks (Full Day)
Getting Messy with Monique
Team Tiramisu
Agent X: The Changeling Clock

I appreciate any Thanks, of course, but you're most welcome to tell me what you like least / most, as that may influence the next webtease. I might change the existing ones as well over time.
Last edited by FoxBehave on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback Thread for my Webteases

Post by lagavulin_nl »

I think your dirty tease is pretty dangerous. Putting in a peeled cucumber until the ass closes is a bad idea. The cucumber can easily break and the user can end up in the ER. Also the amount if water you make people drink is too much and unhealthy. I’d take this tease down, do some research and change the tease before putting it back up.
FoxBehave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FoxBehave »

I've done all this myself and didn't consider it that risky. Thanks for these important pointers! I will change these parts of the tease right away.

\\ Edit
I changed both parts:
As for drinking, I removed the extra liter and put in a small different task unrelated to consumption.
As for the cucumber, I now have small carved cucumber pieces. In my experience, these are the safest to insert from any vegetable because of the soft vegetable flesh. Since they are juicy, the also come out easily again.
Your post made me wonder how risky my past years with all-in-ass experiments have been :unsure:
In my conviction, the latest version is safe now. Feedback welcome.
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by taylordawn »

I really loved the food play aspect of the getting messy with monique dare. I love dares that involve playing with food
FoxBehave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FoxBehave »

Thank, I appreciate your words! I think foodplay is under-represented here and consider a new tease for October. If you have creative ideas, I'm happy to hear.
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

the *g* part really confused me I was exactly sure what you meant by add something if u want to. If you just make up your own sentence inside the *g* tag i'm not sure it would fit most of the time.
FoxBehave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FoxBehave »

Hey Goodman,

The *g* stands for *grin*
Oh my, I thought that's established internet speak for a decade plus, but maybe I'm getting to old for this :-D
I now replaced the *g* with smileys to make it clearer. Thanks for the feedback!
mrtres
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Done and enjoyed:

Jia, need a banana (and to be home alone):
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=47999

Teasefight invitational
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39332

Post by mrtres »

Completed the messy with Monique. Loved it. I had to pee too much to edge in the final parts, so I had to releave myself... Perhaps a golden shower could be injected somewhere beteween the cocktail and the cucumber :) <3
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

FoxBehave wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:42 pm I've done all this myself and didn't consider it that risky. Thanks for these important pointers! I will change these parts of the tease right away.

\\ Edit
I changed both parts:
As for drinking, I removed the extra liter and put in a small different task unrelated to consumption.
As for the cucumber, I now have small carved cucumber pieces. In my experience, these are the safest to insert from any vegetable because of the soft vegetable flesh. Since they are juicy, the also come out easily again.
Your post made me wonder how risky my past years with all-in-ass experiments have been :unsure:
In my conviction, the latest version is safe now. Feedback welcome.
I'd always remember when writing just because it's safe for yourself with your knowledge and experience, someone could literally stumble across your tease as the first foray into kink in their life. So always err on the side of caution with safety :yes:
milliescabello
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by milliescabello »

I really love how dirty you can get in your teases, specially with crazy ideas like pubic hair or going outside with my filled pants! Anyway, my only suggestion would be to focus a bit more on scat and public play sometimes, but congrats on your work!