(Tease) The Curse

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

(Tease) The Curse

Post by MisterFlames »

Link to Tease
"A fantasy story with lust, pain and frustration. Many choices and endings. Over 3 hours of possible content, but you will not see everything in one run."

Updates:
  • 08/27:
    • Metronome for Stroking and Ballbusting pages
    • 2 new Endings
    • A few small improvements, like having the ability to replay endings and better navigation...
Info:
Spoiler: show
This is my first tease. I am a sucker for fantasy stuff and didn't find enough of it. So I began to create my own tease.

The process of creating it was so much fun that it turned out to be way longer than I've planned. Believe it or not, but I just wanted a quick 30 minute story about you getting pulled into a fantasy world and having to do some tasks to break free.

My teases will always contain lots of stroking, edging and the uncertainty of getting to cum. This one has lots of self-ballbusting and addition CBT as well.

It's part one of a loosely connected series. Every tease in it will play in another perverted "Demonic Realm" and be close-ended in itself. (Even though you can get cross-references and might even unlock hidden paths if you have played previous teases)

Realm of Lust: The Curse
Realm of Technology: Lust Inc. (next project. It's done when it's done)
After that: An "arena fighter", pirates, being stranded on an island and space travel are on my mind. Tell me if you know about a great original setting for a tease.
I'm already aware of some things that I will do better in the future:
  • More variety in tasks. Like maths, ice, quizes that actually require you to pay attention and maybe make notes. If you have any additional ideas, tell me.
  • "Fail States" and "Bad Endings" will be more interesting in future teases. There are some in The Curse, but they are by the most part not as in-depth as I want.
  • Sound files. Metronome is in there now. Does someone know a quick and easy way to create progressive metronome files? (like, it starts with 30bpm and ends with 300bpm)
  • Timing. Hard to find the perfect time for every page. And maybe I will put in some hidden timers in the future. But I'm unsure about that.
Offline Version:
Play them with TeaseMe or something else

tigrotto's Version (Mega.nz) Thanks to tigrotto for adding higher resolution pictures and uploading it.

Normal Version (Zippyshare.com)
Have a great day :wave:

Last edited by MisterFlames on Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: (Tease) The Curse

Post by kerkersklave »

You've made a really great tease, it is amongst my favorite.
It has an exiting story and setting, a good mixture of intense edging and pain, and this adventure game style where you have to find information, make the right choices etc.
I am really looking forward to your next teases. (I used my html5 viewer though, to have an easy way to try out bad choices and go back afterwards, I like to explore everything).
If you are looking for settings, a kind of prisson or psychiatric institution would be nice. Where you have to figure out a way to escape, get punished and send back to your cell when caught, find keys, escapes, guard schedules etc.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

I'm glad that you enjoyed my first tease. :-)
kerkersklave wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:07 pm If you are looking for settings, a kind of prisson or psychiatric institution would be nice. Where you have to figure out a way to escape, get punished and send back to your cell when caught, find keys, escapes, guard schedules etc.
That's a really great idea! I might even do a prison scenario right after my next one. There is a lot of potential in that.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

MisterFlames wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:50 pm Link to Tease
  • Sound files. Metronome is in there now. Does someone know a quick and easy way to create progressive metronome files? (like, it starts with 30bpm and ends with 300bpm)
Sorry to expose hidden test.

Audacity, the free audio editor, has such a feature.
Audacity website: https://www.audacityteam.org/

Open your sound file in Audacity and highlight the area to make progressively faster or slower.
Under the "Edit" tab you will find "Sliding Time Scale/Pitch Shift". Set the Pitch options to 0 and set the Tempo slider to whatever you want. Start is usually 0, unless you have already sped up the speed and now want to ramp it down.

Hope this helps.
Looking forward to your next release (and mine too!)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

MisterFlames wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:48 pm That's a really great idea! I might even do a prison scenario right after my next one. There is a lot of potential in that.
Glad you like it. I also like the idea of questions etc. you list. Putting some pressure on the reader while stroking or edging can be fun.

I've just remebered that I've hit a tiny bug somewhere and checked the tease. The page 05killed is unareachable and the page a05killed is undefined. So there is probably a typo in one of them.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

hosenguy wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:22 pm Open your sound file in Audacity and highlight the area to make progressively faster or slower.
Under the "Edit" tab you will find "Sliding Time Scale/Pitch Shift". Set the Pitch options to 0 and set the Tempo slider to whatever you want. Start is usually 0, unless you have already sped up the speed and now want to ramp it down.

Hope this helps.
Looking forward to your next release (and mine too!)
Thanks. This will be helpful. I have Audacity installed, because it's just an overall useful program.
kerkersklave wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:41 pm I've just remebered that I've hit a tiny bug somewhere and checked the tease. The page 05killed is unareachable and the page a05killed is undefined. So there is probably a typo in one of them.
Fixed. Thanks for reporting that. I've had quite a few of those little bugs in the beginning of the tease because I was just getting familiar with the editor. I thought that I squashed all of them, but I guess you will never achieve "bug free".
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

Hi there, just wanted to tell you that this tease is awesome!
This tease is surely my favorite adventure style tease, and one of my favorite at all.

I really enjoyed it, I can't even express in word how awesome it was for me :love: :love: :love:

Please, do more! Keep up the great work! :love: :love:

Cheers,
Thamrill

PS. Have I told you how much I liked your tease :-P ?

MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Thamrill wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:51 am Please, do more! Keep up the great work! :love: :love:
I am happy that you like it, Thamrill! :-D Really exciting to get great feedback for such a thing.

And yes, I will surely make more. It's just too much fun to do this. My next Flashtease is already 30% completed and will hopefully improve upon my experiences with The Curse (I have a good feeling about that).
Gate7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gate7 »

Has anyone managed to get an offline version of this wondeful tease ?
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Post by haffin5 »

Was very good can’t wait for more
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

Gate7 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:35 am Has anyone managed to get an offline version of this wondeful tease ?
Offline Version

Please tell me if something doesn't work.
poptart
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by poptart »

MisterFlames wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:53 pm
Gate7 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:35 am Has anyone managed to get an offline version of this wondeful tease ?
Offline Version

Please tell me if something doesn't work.
Would it be possible to upload the file somewhere else? That page is filled with fake links that open ads, and when I finally got to a file there was an .exe inside of the zip that wanted me to install a very suspicious download manager.
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

poptart wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:34 pm Would it be possible to upload the file somewhere else? That page is filled with fake links that open ads, and when I finally got to a file there was an .exe inside of the zip that wanted me to install a very suspicious download manager.
Sure. Zippyshare is not what it used to be I see.

Here is a mirror on Uploadfiles.io. Hope that one is better.

Does expire in 4 weeks though. If someone knows a good upload site without registration, please tell me. :-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

MisterFlames wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:15 pm
poptart wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:34 pm Would it be possible to upload the file somewhere else? That page is filled with fake links that open ads, and when I finally got to a file there was an .exe inside of the zip that wanted me to install a very suspicious download manager.
Sure. Zippyshare is not what it used to be I see.

Here is a mirror on Uploadfiles.io. Hope that one is better.

Does expire in 4 weeks though. If someone knows a good upload site without registration, please tell me. :-)
Hi!
I downloaded the file from Zippyshare and I've replaced almost all the images with higher resolution ones. If you want I could upload it to my Mega account and send you the link and you could add it to the main post.
This way everyone could download your script from a trustworthy source.
What do you think?

Bye! :wave:
MisterFlames
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MisterFlames »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:57 pm Hi!
I downloaded the file from Zippyshare and I've replaced almost all the images with higher resolution ones. If you want I could upload it to my Mega account and send you the link and you could add it to the main post.
This way everyone could download your script from a trustworthy source.
What do you think?

Bye! :wave:
Hey,

that would be awesome. Please do. :-D