Sorcerer's Harem Builder update.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Sorcerer's Harem Builder update.

Post by Galron789 »

Hey everyone, I've been working on getting a lot for the issues that people had with the tease fixed.
I'll be taking the tease down temporarily to implement the changes. It should only be a short time, all I have to do is paste the updated script into the tease. This is only a small update as I wanted to get the technical stuff fixed fast. I'll post a list of changes as soon as it's back up.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: Sorcerer's Harem Builder update.

Post by Galron789 »

Alright the tease is back up. So what's different?
* I put the script through a spell check, hopefully everything is now spelt correctly. It shouldn't have messed with any scripting but I'm still a little paranoid.
*The second branching path with the light and dark path options. Both paths now lead to their intended locations. No more game over from picking dark path.
*The Vampire in the last three bonus bosses has been changed. I didn't really like the images I used for it that much. I found one that I thought was much better, and changed the dialogue to match. Still kinda the same actions but different pictures.

What do I plan to change next?
* Last two bonus bosses (witch and demon) I plan on giving them a unique action. IE; holding the edge, quiz, etc. My goal is to make them a more unique compared to the normal rounds, and more challenging like they're supposed to be.

I would have had this done for this update however as I said I wanted to get the "critical" fixes done ASAP. I felt that a changes to the bosses should take some careful planning an execution. Any suggestions as to what I should change the Witch and Demon action to would be appreciated. Example: Demon more holding the edge / Witch concentration challenge, and etc.
GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GSHero »

I don't make any teases but I remember reading that there were some issues; I have no technical way of saying this: Add a metronome and timer rather than state the beat and not give a time... it feels more interactive that way.
Corvas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Corvas »

Is the bpm supposed to be audible? If so it seems to perhaps be bugged, can't hear it.