New Tease - Simple Edging Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

New Tease - Simple Edging Challenge

Post by CockHeroChampion12 »

Hi all, this is my first ever challenge. I was just hoping to get some feedback on it.

The link is - https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=38347

All spelling mistakes fixed!

Thanks guys! :wave: :wave:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage Image
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New Tease - Simple Edging Challenge

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Played it yesterday, it looked pretty good. But it is unfinished isn't it? I got through an intruduction of the 4 horsewomen and as soon as it started with the first of them the tease ended apruptly. There were 2 options available, both of them didn't continue the tease.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Sexless Dummy wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:12 pm Played it yesterday, it looked pretty good. But it is unfinished isn't it? I got through an intruduction of the 4 horsewomen and as soon as it started with the first of them the tease ended apruptly. There were 2 options available, both of them didn't continue the tease.
hi, no it is fully done. I just have to iron out some errors. Is it possible to get a screen shot of the problem page? As i have tried it but can't find any problems with it. cheers!
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Two things I have found,
1) Page 26 delay points to nowhere
2) Page 62 choice 1-14 points to nowhere, should it point to page 63?

Maybe these have already been fixed?
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

slavejack wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:29 am Two things I have found,
1) Page 26 delay points to nowhere
2) Page 62 choice 1-14 points to nowhere, should it point to page 63?

Maybe these have already been fixed?
Page 26, Couldn't find a problem with it. Page 62 points 1 - 14 fixed. Was meant to point to page 63, wrote the wrong thing in :lol:

Any other problem pages just let me know please. Appreciate you helping out! :-D
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:48 pm
Page 26, Couldn't find a problem with it. Page 62 points 1 - 14 fixed. Was meant to point to page 63, wrote the wrong thing in :lol:

Any other problem pages just let me know please. Appreciate you helping out! :-D
The 5 minute timer on page 26 has no target, best I could tell.
Thanks for a fun tease!
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

slavejack wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:02 am
CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:48 pm

The 5 minute timer on page 26 has no target, best I could tell.
Thanks for a fun tease!
FIXED, thanks bud and glad you enjoyed the tease. :-D :-D
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 pm
Sexless Dummy wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:12 pm Played it yesterday, it looked pretty good. But it is unfinished isn't it? I got through an intruduction of the 4 horsewomen and as soon as it started with the first of them the tease ended apruptly. There were 2 options available, both of them didn't continue the tease.
hi, no it is fully done. I just have to iron out some errors. Is it possible to get a screen shot of the problem page? As i have tried it but can't find any problems with it. cheers!
I tried again and got to finish it this time. I will tell you what i did the last time as i got the aprupt end. When i got to the first horsewoman after the intruduction, she asks if she should go easy on you with yes or no as possible answers. I choosed no and it took me back to a few pages. I thought to myself that this was your intended Hard-mode which just meant doing the sequence again before i was back on the page with the same question: easy or not...i choosed easy this time of course and right after that i got sent to a page thanking me for playing the tease. Now at my second playthrough i choosed the easy part right away and it continued normaly to the end without any issues.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Sexless Dummy wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 pm
CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:57 pm
I tried again and got to finish it this time. I will tell you what i did the last time as i got the aprupt end. When i got to the first horsewoman after the intruduction, she asks if she should go easy on you with yes or no as possible answers. I choosed no and it took me back to a few pages. I thought to myself that this was your intended Hard-mode which just meant doing the sequence again before i was back on the page with the same question: easy or not...i choosed easy this time of course and right after that i got sent to a page thanking me for playing the tease. Now at my second playthrough i choosed the easy part right away and it continued normaly to the end without any issues.
Yeah i see where you're coming from, When i get back from work i will try to make a hard mode for it. But i am glad the easy path worked for you.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hard mode added now for one of the horsewomen. let me know if there are any problems with it please guys, have fun!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:43 am Hi all, this is my first ever challenge.
Just noted to small issues: on page 26 you refer to page27## with two #. This causes a parse error in my html5 viewer, it would be appreciated if you could fix that.

Further page98 is unreachable, that's possibly a bug.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

kerkersklave wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:27 pm
CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:43 am Hi all, this is my first ever challenge.
Just noted to small issues: on page 26 you refer to page27## with two #. This causes a parse error in my html5 viewer, it would be appreciated if you could fix that.

Further page98 is unreachable, that's possibly a bug.
FIXED!. Couldn't find a problem with page 26 and the two hashtags. Must have already fixed them or i missed them. And you can now reach page 98! Thanks bud.
:-D
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:54 pm Couldn't find a problem with page 26 and the two hashtags. Must have already fixed them or i missed them. And you can now reach page 98! Thanks bud. :-D
It is still there:

Code: Select all

page26#page(text:'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Put the dildo all the way into your ass and leave it there until i say take it out. Start stroking slowly 200 times. Do it before the time runs out.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',media:pic(id:"pic5.jpg"),action:vert(e0:yn(yes:page27#,no:start#),e1:delay(time:5min,target:page27##)))
Just look at the end of the line.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

kerkersklave wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:30 pm
CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:54 pm Couldn't find a problem with page 26 and the two hashtags. Must have already fixed them or i missed them. And you can now reach page 98! Thanks bud. :-D
It is still there:

Code: Select all

page26#page(text:'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Put the dildo all the way into your ass and leave it there until i say take it out. Start stroking slowly 200 times. Do it before the time runs out.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',media:pic(id:"pic5.jpg"),action:vert(e0:yn(yes:page27#,no:start#),e1:delay(time:5min,target:page27##)))
Just look at the end of the line.
Sorted, i was thinking it was the answers not the timer haha! :lol: