New Tease: Sorcerer's Harem Builder.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

New Tease: Sorcerer's Harem Builder.

Post by Galron789 »

Introducing the next tease in my collection. Sorcerer's Harem Builder.

Story: You are a powerful sorcerer who has gotten more than a little horny over the years. So you decide to go on a quest. You will travel through time and space to find only the best of girl to join your harem. You must fuck them and make them cum in order to gain their allegiance. But be warned there are other beings lurking nearby that may want to claim you for similar reasons.

Note: I hope you all enjoy this tease. I know my first/previous tease was a big hit, so I just hope I did good with this one as well. This one is similar in that it's a jerk off/cum gauntlet. The only major change here is the story. There are some things about this tease that you may be interested to know. There are many choices in this tease, each round of the tease has at least two choices (up to three later on). There are also six different endings depending on how long you last/when you cum. They are all labeled of course so you will know if you got one and which one you got.

Important: As always if you find any bugs or issues no matter how small please post them here. If you have any feedback or criticism please post that here as well. I do enjoy reading it. Some parts of this tease are meant to be difficult and/or even borderline impossible, it's part of the challenge. I was a little concerned that I put too many edges in too close together (ex: two edging pages only three pages apart). Let me know if I need to remove some. Also my thumbnail isn't appearing for me so...

Details: Cum gauntlet. Lots of edging. Choices. Succubus. Vampire. Witches. Angel. Demon.

Link:https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=38176
Last edited by Galron789 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Re: New Tease: Sorcerer's Harem Builder.

Post by haffin5 »

Very well done
Liquidorus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Liquidorus »

Hey :wave:,
I really enjoyed playing your this tease. You perfectly hit my taste of tease. :w00t: :w00t: :-D :thankyou:
A litlle fantasy story along with succubus and/or vampires combined with a demanding set of girls who only want your cum. :whistle: :whistle:
Thanks for your work and efforts!!!

Well, and not only to give you compliments I want to give you reasonable feedback on your work:
Spoiler: show
Pro's:
  • Nice set of girls you picked for each step in the tease. I couldn't decide sometimes which path to take :-)
  • The story is plausible and easy to read/understand
  • I like the possibility to skip the intro part (When you want to play multiple times)
  • There were no dead end's in the script and the tease can be played without errors!
Con's:
  • Some pages have a writing mistakes. --> Get someone who is proofreading your text and story! (Probably me ;-))
  • Nearly every page has a beatmeter which is getting a little boring after a few pages played. Try to add some overdrives or/and moaning or JOI's from the girls.
  • The timers are partly veeery long. I was able to read the text below up to 5 times and admiring the girl in the same time until the page turns.
  • "Only" stroking is fun when you have short to middle ranged teases. When you have such a long tease, you could add some challenges like doing math, counting strokes, etc.
  • Sometimes making decisions ended the story all of a sudden (A little disappointing). If a very powerful succubus forced me to cum would have been a proper ending for this story.
After reading my text above you could think I didn't enjoy the tease. But trust me I am very pleased playing this and really eager to see your next work! The Con's are mostly improvement suggestions to get more addicted to your work :-D
If I can help you with anything like proofreading or solving scripting issues you are very wolcome to contact me!
Greetings ;-)
Until next time!
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

I liked it a lot. Very nice choice of girls and the story is well written (although it doesn't make much sense - but you probably knew that :lol: )
Spoiler: show
Some (hopefully constructive) criticism:
I didn't like the looks of the first vampire, but since she had nice shoes, I had something to focus on ;-)
It felt a little uninspired at the end. It was the same thing for every encounter, basically. At least when meeting the vampires I expected less stroking and more holding the edge or something.
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
Fledrin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fledrin »

Awesome job on this tease! It's quite fun.
Just a little note on a technical error: on the page where you are supposed to choose between the "Light path" and "Dark path," choosing the Dark path puts you back to the beginning of the tease. Just thought you should know.
Thanks for sharing your awesome creation with us!
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Galron789 »

Thank you for the feedback so far. I'll will start working on improvements and changes in my text document. I'll post an update topic when I'll be taking the tease down to add the changes. Should happen in a few days, but don't worry I'll make sure it's only down for a short time. If you have more suggestions on changes or bugs to report please post them. :-D