Writing block while making a tease.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Writing block while making a tease.

Post by Galron789 »

Any other tease maker ever have the issue of not knowing what to write as far as dialogue. I'm really close to finishing a particularly long tease I've been working on for the past month. But now I'm finding it difficult to think of suitable dialogue for scenes. Its hard to make it sexy and not get repetitive with really long teases. Anyone have any tips in regards to this?
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Writing block while making a tease.

Post by Quarz »

I definitely know that problem. I essentially have a tease unfinished since month, because I can't bring myself to writing the "small talk". So I am probably not the best person to take tips from regarding this :lol:
Two simple strategies that sometimes might help:
1. Try to get inspired by the pictures. Go through some pictures and see if anything strikes you as especially expressive. Maybe you can get a feeling for what the person in the picture could say or you notice some detail that could be talked about?
2. It is usually easier to talk if there is certain information you want to tell the other or something you want to convince your opposite of. Maybe you can find some separate topic that could be talked about, an additional minor theme that could be incorporated or even some side goal that could be reached aside from the main idea of the tease? If so, it can probably fill some pages for you.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Yeah this is what I usually do. Because of how I setup my teases I usually setup a scenario based on the image(s) I'm using (party girl, brothel girl, etc.) and i usually base my dialogue on the facial expressions, position, and action of the girl(s) in the scene. I normally find it a lot easier to write this type of dialogue when I'm aroused. However that can become really draining when you work on the same tease at least once a day until it's finished. In the meantime I suppose I can setup the upcoming pages and all that until I can getting into it a little more.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Well I guess I had the inspiration I needed. I just finished 200 or so pages of my tease and it's pretty much done. Just need to review for mistakes and that's it. "Sorcerer's Harem Builder" should be up sometime tomorrow.
sparkyjo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sparkyjo »

I had the same issue with the "difficult second tease" I have an idea of how to continue the story but don't want to get too repetitive with what the girls want to do with you.
I need to find some fun ways to spice it up a little.