Effective Searching for Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
clausport
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Effective Searching for Teases

Post by clausport »

Hi all, new member here, and I'm enjoying things so far. I am hoping to get some help with searching for my teases of choice.

When I want a particular activity or fetish involved, that seems pretty easy to do. But I'm finding that I prefer the teases which have timers ("two stroke per second"), or those with very specific instructions ("ten fast, then five slow, now repeat three times"). So far it's been hit or miss for me as to whether that's what I get. Is there an effective way to have those turn up in a search?

Thanks in advance for any general advice on searching - or of course for specific suggestions of good teases that meet my criteria!
odon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Effective Searching for Teases

Post by odon »

Clausport,

Searching for timers can be tricky. My best suggestion would be to look for those with the tag "metronome" as they are usually timer-based. If you don't want the sound of the metronome, you can always turn off your speakers.

Odon
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by FATALES »

In flash teases you can not find anything. Flash only by tags.
In classic, it searches for words in the text. This way you will find eg. handcuffed.
clausport
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by clausport »

Thanks, both of you, for the ideas - I will try them.