My first Tease: "Reluctant Contestant."

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: My first Tease: "Reluctant Contestant."

Post by Galron789 »

@FatherDarkness
Thank you so much for reporting this to me, I will make sure to get these fixed ASAP. I also appreciate you kind words about my "secret codes" and such, I tried to make my tease as unique as I could. In regards to the Ultimate reward Round, it was made short because I could only find so many images from the scene I wanted to use and didn't want to repeat images. I'll do my best to add more pages when I fix the bugs. I'm taking a very short break while I construct a custom mount for my new fleshlight Launch. As for my next project I'm already a third of the way done with "Sorcerer's Harem Builder" A sort of gauntlet where you have to "tame" girls for your harem. I plan to do Reluctant contestant part 2 afterwards. I am of course open to suggestions as to what people may want to see in a tease (little things like the secret codes, or the security guards, or Punishments for breaking rules.). It certainly makes the creative/ planning process easier.
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Re: My first Tease: "Reluctant Contestant."

Post by Kurdt57 »

Great work! I really loved this tease. Looking forward for your next!