Feedback The P.T.A.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sparkyjo
Explorer
Explorer

Feedback The P.T.A.

Post by sparkyjo »

This is my first tease it is inspired by Batman314's teases.
there will be more to the story if this one goes down well. But nyx was getting slower and slower So I decided to leave it there.
easytopick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feedback The P.T.A.

Post by easytopick »

Really liked your webtease and finished the first round and got a code. However when I tried to enter the code nothing happens. Please help what am I missing?
sparkyjo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sparkyjo »

Hi the final code will unlock the next tease, which I'm currently writing if you want to revisit your favourite staff member put in her room number when starting the tease to repeat her session.
Sorry for the wait for the next tease but a mixture of busy work days and writers block have delayed it.(but I have started it :-D so it should be done with in the next two weeks hopfully )
I was hoping for some more feedback to help me work out what works and what doesn't and who was the favourite staff member or student and are the sessions too long or too short etc.
I know some don't like the metronome and some (like me :yes: )prefer it to counting strokes or clock watching.
Have fun.
easytopick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by easytopick »

I am kinda new to this. I did enjoy the tease and I found that some of it was getting too rough for me. However I did work up a sweat trying to keep up. I am not really fond of the metronome, as I found that some teases tend to go too long and too fast to keep up. You are doing a great job and I wouldn't change a thing of what you are doing. I don't know how I will keep up in the next episode as the first part was as I say rough. But my butt is willing to try. My only preference would to add some nipple torture to the mix.
lapenolive
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by lapenolive »

Metronome would be so nice!
sparkyjo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sparkyjo »

Now that there is a new editor to use I'm starting again on the next part of the story.
Sorry for the long wait.
I am planning on writing some more of the story too and introducing some new characters adding a dominant bbw also some more distracting pupils who's main goal is to get you to come for them. The staff will continue to abuse your ass for their amusement.
Miss Summer is most eager to see you again.(you have been warned).
Blubyblub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blubyblub »

Great tease! Did the next part ever came out?

I loved the alternation between anal with the teachers and stroking with the students. If there is a next part I'll definitely try it.