Web Tease Suggestions

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Web Tease Suggestions

Post by mrivan »

Web Tease Suggestions

Reading thru some of these teases -- and trying a few on occasion -- I find them pretty hot as the themes go. But I also noticed a problem.

People have different living situations. Some live alone, some are part of a couple, some have children and some have other people sharing the apartment or house. I'd say its a safe bet that most people not living alone would rather not have others in the household catching them in the middle of a tease. Also, we do these things for enjoyment, to get turned on and find some kind of erotic stimulation or fulfillment. It's not the kind of thing that works well with a lengthy prep process. And people are different in other physical ways. Age, health, what the hell -- erectile function too! The old cliche goes, "When you get old, it takes you all night to do what you used to be able to do all night." So some people edge in 30 seconds and can edge half a dozen times in 5 minutes -- others may take far longer.

It's even worse when you are assigned an activity with a clock. Often you don't even know for sure how long that clock is going to take. And I've certainly seen it go 10 or 20 minutes on an activity that just plain loses its appeal after about 5 minutes.

It would be far better -- and if I decide to write one it will certainly use this approach -- to say do an action until something happens. Masturbation until an edge occurs, for instance, with a ten-minute time limit. Or a domestic chore until completion. Or watching a video until it finishes. This gives people far more leeway to enjoy the activity and bend its conditions to their own situation and capabilities.

Also -- people have different situations regarding work, school or other commitments. Many would enjoy a 10 to 15 minute web tease and wouldn't have time for something that may take a full hour or more to complete -- especially when you don't know up front how long it will take.

So I guess the bottom line is to remember when writing a web tease that your target audience covers a lot of ground. One approach isn't going to do it for everyone. So write your tease with that in mind. Make it adaptable to a variety of people with different needs and capabilities so that far more can enjoy them.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Web Tease Suggestions

Post by FATALES »

I think everyone makes teasing for themselves.
Milovana = You have something to taste, you have some fantasy, idea, so realize it

Many teases are stereotypical. No aunt, creampie, stories ... ice showers, ice cubes, erotic massage, boost fertile of food, etc.
pjh776
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pjh776 »

Look! Politically-correct zealots arrived at Milovana!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

mrivan wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:17 am It would be far better -- and if I decide to write one it will certainly use this approach -- to say do an action until something happens.
That! Show the community how it works! ;-)
I guess a lot or almost everyone are writing teases how they like it or to someone or a special group they want to tease.
So of course the result is very specific and this is good, because making a tease for everyone or how pjh776 said, making it "politically correct", would be very boring.

Having so many different types of people and fetishes here makes this side special and we should not change it by thinking about what would be good for everyone.
Not every tease is for everyone. ;-)

So just enjoy the 100% free stuff on this side and if you think there is a way to do it better... yeah great your own tease and ask the community for feedback about. :yes:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion