Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives Feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives Feedback thread

Post by mr-max »

As always: excellent tease with a superbe story. VERY nice!!! And as expected: high replayability ;)

Little Bug
Spoiler: show
Little Bug when you are with hailey and she asks you if you would like it to be cuckolded more often with another girl, when you say yes you continue to the page that seems to be the page meant for "no I dont like it"
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

mr-max wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:36 pm As always: excellent tease with a superbe story. VERY nice!!! And as expected: high replayability ;)

Little Bug
Little Bug when you are with hailey and she asks you if you would like it to be cuckolded more often with another girl, when you say yes you continue to the page that seems to be the page meant for "no I dont like it"
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the support :)
Do you mean when she initially tells you on day 4? I checked that and it worked... Did I mention it another time and forget? :lol:
Vital
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vital »

This is great. You've really figured out how to use the format to its fullest potential and bring an interactive story to life, it feels like the exact opposite of just looking at a series of pictures and instructions.

Also someone beat me to this but
I opened the box
yahikored
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yahikored »

I have one question...
The anal part of the tease is only with Xia and the buttplug?
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Shattered wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 pm
Do you mean when she initially tells you on day 4? I checked that and it worked... Did I mention it another time and forget? :lol:
I do not remeber the day, but it is code 52 and than some pages in. she tells you that she met a girl and if you would like it if you get to watch the two. my feeling is that the "yes" page simply forwards to the "no" page while if you select no you immediately jump to the "no" page.
BTW
After Pumpins comment I also did some trial and error and unfortunately opened the box as well. also I did find some more reference to conversations, but not the "preview"... or is it in the happy ending?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Vital wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:58 am This is great. You've really figured out how to use the format to its fullest potential and bring an interactive story to life, it feels like the exact opposite of just looking at a series of pictures and instructions.

Also someone beat me to this but
I opened the box
Thanks :) I try to make it as immersive as possible, trying not to break the rules with like "press that button" without making it in the world...or...well... when I can make it work the Kasia way 8-) And I guess she really must come back now that two have done it :P
yahikored wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm I have one question...
The anal part of the tease is only with Xia and the buttplug?
More anal than I normally do in this tease, it just flowed that way :) There is the one skippable section near the start, then 2 more. One revolves around it, the other it adds but isn't essential.
mr-max wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:13 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 pm
I do not remeber the day, but it is code 52 and than some pages in. she tells you that she met a girl and if you would like it if you get to watch the two. my feeling is that the "yes" page simply forwards to the "no" page while if you select no you immediately jump to the "no" page.
BTW
After Pumpins comment I also did some trial and error and unfortunately opened the box as well. also I did find some more reference to conversations, but not the "preview"... or is it in the happy ending?
Oh right! I thought you ment they both linked to the same page, my bad. I see it now, fixed well spotted ^^

That makes three :D
The reference to Conversion is that small part along the way to the alpha/beta endings, yeah. Not much but mainly if you viewed those codes first :) If you type them after then yeah you already seen it :lol:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

I'm away for a week so I've updated the Guideme on the main page, hopefully we bug free now! Please continue to leave any feedback or bugs, but otherwise It seems fine now :)

Nearly 50k views already and sticking at 4.5 rating is nice to see so far too :)
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

Very good tease, enjoyed it a lot so far. I have also been doing conversion therapy, I think that one is amazing too, even though i havn't seen a lot of it yet lol. :innocent:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

imtoosexy wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:41 pm Very good tease, enjoyed it a lot so far. I have also been doing conversion therapy, I think that one is amazing too, even though i havn't seen a lot of it yet lol. :innocent:
Thank you kindly :) It has been up on the TOTM for too long now though :lol:

Happy to still be 4.5, and thinking aobut what comes next now :)
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

Well I completed it, I'm 25 with the 0 code lol, So I guess I will be awaiting my fate
CMD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CMD »

Great tease! It shows that a lot of time and effort went into making this and I certainly appreciate all the work it took to create it.

I have done your prior teases as well (although a while ago for some, and forgot parts of the story), and found this to be a nice continuation to the story yet playable as a standalone tease. I'm sure it took more time to create it this way, but any content being able to be done as a standalone tease is great for the community as a whole.

I found the texts, pictures, and overall content to be very well done. I am a fan of DomTanya and some of this reminded me of her work. I did go through and tried two different endings, and the pace and variety were excellent.

I tend to be a bigger fan of a more linear story, although multiple options (that you can also go back to) I think is the best of both worlds. (Again, praise to DomTanya as the gold standard here.) But your tease provides a high level of replayability to experience new and different things, which is awesome and again I can't help but think of all the time you must have put in for these different paths! I found it to be very well done and the different paths laid out nicely. The only downside I see with a potential tease like this, is even after playing through several times, you might still miss certain things or little sessions and that's such a shame! Your wok deserves to be reviewed and experienced so while I get the upsides of the maze style teases and choose your path type of stuff, I would just throw my two cents out there to make sure the user gets the opportunity to experience all of your hard work and creations.

But excellent job and hope there is more from you to come! Easy 5 rating for me.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

CMD wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:26 pm Great tease! It shows that a lot of time and effort went into making this and I certainly appreciate all the work it took to create it.

I have done your prior teases as well (although a while ago for some, and forgot parts of the story), and found this to be a nice continuation to the story yet playable as a standalone tease. I'm sure it took more time to create it this way, but any content being able to be done as a standalone tease is great for the community as a whole.

I found the texts, pictures, and overall content to be very well done. I am a fan of DomTanya and some of this reminded me of her work. I did go through and tried two different endings, and the pace and variety were excellent.

I tend to be a bigger fan of a more linear story, although multiple options (that you can also go back to) I think is the best of both worlds. (Again, praise to DomTanya as the gold standard here.) But your tease provides a high level of replayability to experience new and different things, which is awesome and again I can't help but think of all the time you must have put in for these different paths! I found it to be very well done and the different paths laid out nicely. The only downside I see with a potential tease like this, is even after playing through several times, you might still miss certain things or little sessions and that's such a shame! Your wok deserves to be reviewed and experienced so while I get the upsides of the maze style teases and choose your path type of stuff, I would just throw my two cents out there to make sure the user gets the opportunity to experience all of your hard work and creations.

But excellent job and hope there is more from you to come! Easy 5 rating for me.
Thank you kindly :)

To be honest I thought this one would be less approachable than previous teases to newcomers due to the constant past references being important to the story. I want to make it at least followable, but for Chastity my priority is making the tease work as a series first and then hopefully people can still hop on if they rather :)

I like to include different paths where I can, but this is still fairly linear with a desired beginning and end of the tease, but with enough for some replayability I hope :) I'm fine with people missing things - for the few who get really into it there is more to explore which is great, but getting to have a remotely unique experience is a big plus in my book. Not quite the same, but in big RPG's I enjoy there being too much to actually do and only seeing what strikes out as interesting to you, so I'm fine with that carrying along :) If theres a particularly evocative moment I create though I try to make sure it can't be missed :-P But since I enjoy including secrets in my teases that maybe a dozen people get to see I'm stuck with the hidden :D
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Oh yeah, people got the fairly clear Steins;Gate reference in the tease, but there was another quite large reference in one section of the tease that I'm wondering if anybody else noticed :whistle:
bemyawakening
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by bemyawakening »

Can I just say... This whole series was amazing!

Super frustrating, but I will no doubt be playing again.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

bemyawakening wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:38 pm Can I just say... This whole series was amazing!

Super frustrating, but I will no doubt be playing again.
Thanks, did you do it all in one go? Because that's quite a length of time now with all I've put into it :lol: