Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives Feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
bemyawakening
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives Feedback thread

Post by bemyawakening »

I have been playing through the series, though with the odd break in between chapters. Didn't quite do chapter 6 all in one go, but it was close. Honestly wanted to cry at the Hailey ending :weep:

A huge well done on this series, the little touches with the characters and their mannerisms just brings them to life. I hope the characters in my current project will be half as believable.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

bemyawakening wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:24 am I have been playing through the series, though with the odd break in between chapters. Didn't quite do chapter 6 all in one go, but it was close. Honestly wanted to cry at the Hailey ending :weep:

A huge well done on this series, the little touches with the characters and their mannerisms just brings them to life. I hope the characters in my current project will be half as believable.
Thanks! I'm curious what you mean by crying though, since there are many reasons my teases could make you do that :rolleyes:
Spoiler: show
The plot? The ruin? The cheating? Finally being reunited? IDK :p
Always makes me happy to see people still playing the series though :)
bemyawakening
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by bemyawakening »

Shattered wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:43 pm
Thanks! I'm curious what you mean by crying though, since there are many reasons my teases could make you do that :rolleyes:
That would be the moment of dread upon realizing that the ruin was coming, and that I was going to choose it over the full orgasm offered by Xia...
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

bemyawakening wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:38 pm
Shattered wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:43 pm
That would be the moment of dread upon realizing that the ruin was coming, and that I was going to choose it over the full orgasm offered by Xia...
Ah, then that's perfect then. So long as you are happy with your choice!