Issue making my first flash tease.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Issue making my first flash tease.

Post by Galron789 »

Hey so I'm about 50% done making my first flash tease (it's a long one, on my second day working on it). And i haven't had really any problems that I wouldn't expect to have considering I'm learning how to use it. That is except for adding a metronome. Ive the three topics that cover it and I pretty much had it working well enough. My problem is that after adding all the metronomes to the part I had finished I noticed that the buttons and timer that on my pages were at the top of the page instead of the middle (I can live with that). But then random pages that I had added the metronome to started losing their buttons. I ended up backing up my script. Here is an example of how I had my script setup.

page20#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="30" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">&quot;Hey, you better be hard. Cause we&apos;re getting right i1to it&quot;</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="30" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">&quot;Lets start off easy, stroke slow&quot;</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="30" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">50bpm</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("natalie-tease-1-copy.jpg"),hidden:sound(id:'SM80BPM.mp3'),
vert(buttons(page21#, "Next", page27#, "Cum"),delay(30sec, page21#))
);

I figure this is most likely not correct. However this was the result of me trying to follow someone's example and moving it around until I found a spot where the metronome would play. perhaps if someone could show me a correct version of my example. If I could see how it should be done I could probably figure it out from there. Any help would be appreciated. I'm gonna work on finishing the tease before I try adding the metronomes again.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Issue making my first flash tease.

Post by Shattered »

I want to know how you moved the buttons around, that'd be useful :P
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I'm using this combination to get a page with timer, button and sound.
Buttons are still in the middle of the page in this example.

Code: Select all

page1#page(
		'<TEXTFORMAT> Page1 </TEXTFORMAT>',
		pic("*.jpg"),
		action:vert(e0:buttons(page2#,"Next"),e1:delay(time:30sec,target:page3#,style:hidden),sound(id:'test.mp3')),
	);
Shattered wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:50 am I want to know how you moved the buttons around, that'd be useful :P
I guess the additional sound action just broke the code and make stupid things.
It is not supported to add two actions on a page, you have to move them into one action like done with the vert() for the delay and button.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Ah right, I see, has uses but I imagine would also have issues converting to other formats so I'll leave it :)

page96#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Oh wow, that&apos;s actually pretty hard huh? And a decent size too... It&apos;s been a while since I&apos;ve played with something as big as that to be honest, so I&apos;m looking forward to this now...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Well what are you waiting for? Start stroking to the beat!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("4teenkasia-(2).jpg"),
delay(25sec, page97#),
hidden:sound(id:'metro60.mp3')
);
Thats an example of how I have sound working on a normal page. I don't use it super often, but that still works
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Thank you for the quick reply lolol2, Ill give this a try. And regarding the button moving, it was totally by accident and pretty sure it was a bug. Mostly because shortly afterwards the buttons would disappear entirely.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

So I've tried this;
page20#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="30" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">&quot;Hey, you better be hard. Cause we&apos;re getting right i1to it&quot;</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="30" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">&quot;Lets start off easy, stroke slow&quot;</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="30" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">50bpm</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("natalie-tease-1-copy.jpg"),
vert(buttons(page21#, "Next", page27#, "Cum"),delay(30sec, page21#),style:hidden),sound(id:'S50BPM.mp3')),
);

and this

page20#page(
vert(buttons(page21#, "Next", page27#, "Cum"),delay(30sec, page21#),hidden:sound(id:'S50BPM.mp3'),
);

The only way I can get the metronome to play is by putting the code for it after the picture code.
This works fine but after I've done this to a few pages then it starts to mess with my buttons.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

I finally got it to work, as expected it was a result of me being stupid and not paying attention. So this ended up being my functioning code:

page20#page(
vert(buttons(page21#, "Next", page27#, "Cum"),delay(30sec, page21#)),hidden:sound(id:'S50BPM.mp3')
);

Its exactly how I was told, I just needed two parenthesis before my audio file instead of the one I was trying to use.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Your current "working" version has still two actions on one page. ;-)
Only working because the nyx can handle some "wrong" code.

Your first try wasn't bad, you just messed up the brackets.

This

vert(buttons(page21#, "Next", page27#, "Cum"),delay(30sec, page21#),style:hidden),sound(id:'S50BPM.mp3')),
should be

vert(buttons(page21#, "Next", page27#, "Cum"),delay(30sec, page21#,style:hidden),sound(id:'S50BPM.mp3')),
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion