(Feedback)The University of Tease and Denial - Lessons 0 to 6

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

(Feedback)The University of Tease and Denial - Lessons 0 to 6

Post by itslate »

Hello everyone,

I finally finished the first part of this huge project. :-)

Since I just published it, I'm guessing there are some errors in there. If you find any, please let me know and I'll correct them.

All other feedback is very much appreciated.

---------------------------
Patch notes
- The tease is 30 lessons long, not 50. (can't edit page to correct :-/ )
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: (Feedback)The University of Tease and Denial - Lessons 0 to 6

Post by Tury »

I'm not sure if I am even capable of completing this at all, but when I saw how big it was I skipped to the end without looking and gave it a "5" rating out of respect for the attempt.

I WANT to do this tease but... a month... eh.... :-/
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Thank you for the rating :-)

I couldn't do nwo69s School of Denial the way it was intended, but it was a really nice read, nonetheless.

If anyone manages these 6 lessons, I'd be happy to hear about it, though 8-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Typo on page 2 :)
Spoiler: show
(Emily. What a beauty.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

I don't have the opportunity to really follow the tease for a month but I read all pages and it's really well written and definitely hard...

Thank you for the effort. I'm looking forward to the next parts.

5+ stars from me
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

I'm also really interested in this tease(s) but have, like Takenaga, no time for it, because we are already in the cum-eating challenge. Is it okay to play this next month? maybe with Takenaga, if he like. Or any other "newcomer" on this Website.
live to serve
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Sure, you can play whenever.

This is only the first week or so of the month. Writing this took me half a year, so yeah, don't wait up for the next part, it might take some time :)
On the plus side: I'll be able to incorporate feedback you give if I like it.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I actually anticipated this project of yours for a while, since i am a fan of "The school of denial" and was happy to hear that you tried something similar. There are certainly not enough teases on here that are truly challenging for my taste. I never got close to completing S.o.d. and your first 6 lessons made me loose too already (made it to lesson 5) but that`s, what keeps me coming back for another try. As soon as i have beaten a tease i am no longer interested in playing it again.

So i hope you don't mind if i compare your work with that of nwo69

The big advantage S.o.d. has, is of course that it is completed already. I don't really like starting a tease that is unfinished. So before i try another serious attempt at your tease i will probably wait until it is completed, which i understand will take a while.
The tasks so far were really fun, the models fitted my taste, the difficulty was really hard (duh) but seemed at no time impossible to manage.

I have a feeling it will be hard to come up with 24 another unique lessons, it takes some creativity to do that. Also a concern i have is that you mentioned, that the difficulty will increase as the tease progresses. It makes sense, but with the first 6 lessons already being a big challenge for most of us (i guess) i would suggest keeping the increase of difficulty on a moderate level. It should always be doable. A high risk of making tasks impossible is if you set a time-limit for tasks. Like: do a certain amount of strokes in a certain amount of time. Even if the task is reasonable, after weeks of not cumming it can become impossible to succed in such tasks without cheating, which is immersion breaking. S.o.d. was guilty of this method several times. So maybe don't overdo it with timed stuff.

I really like the pace of the tease you set out. It's nice to have control over the time you want to invest in the tease. A big advantage over S.o.d. which had a strict shedule to follow and with those all day teases on every weekend that were simply impossible to follow through exactly as intended.

Another suggestion would be writing the length of videos next to the link. You did it sometimes, but not consistently with every video. And even if it adds an interactive touch to it, i would not suggest incorporating tasks with the content of the video. (Like: when she shows her tit, you edge) It will always come the time, that the link will no longer work and then tasks like that are impossible to follow without improvising.

To sum it up. The first 6 lessons are looking really promising and are already on the same level of quality that the S.o.d teases have. I am really looking forward for more and hope you find the motivation to finish this huge project. Great work so far :-)