[GuideMe] Conversion of Hentai Chastity Lottery by LowKeyTho

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

[GuideMe] Conversion of Hentai Chastity Lottery by LowKeyTho

Post by PlayfulGuy »

I recently ran across Hentai Chastity Lottery by LowKeyTho and thought it was a great idea for deciding how long until I get to cum again. Rather than playing it for chastity, I just used it to decide my denial time, but still allow myself stroking and edging.

Anyway, I have converted this tease to Guideme to automate as much as possible. Rather than going for fully automated I still leave it to the player to roll or otherwise generate random numbers so there's at least some interactivity. I've kept it pretty faithful to the original, but did make a few small alterations here and there.

Notable changes include the following:
  • In Normal mode the maximum chastity time is set to 30 days
  • In Hard mode the maximum chastity time is 60 days. See the button definitions in the "start" page to customize those.
  • You do 10 pages of warmup in normal/easy mode, 20 pages in hard mode
  • Page 7 Wizard Girl Green portal no longer provides an exit (I found there seemed to be too many exits)
  • Page 9 Dropped the finger sucking (not my thing) and made it no touching for 30 seconds
  • Page 14 For simplicity I changed options 1 and 2
    • 1 : "Next time you edge, add another edge" changed to "Edge"
    • 2 : "Next time you have to edge, cancel it instead" changed to "50 strokes"
  • Page 15 Changed from "You can cum in the next 10 seconds" to "40 strokes"
You can download it here: https://mega.nz/...
**Note: Requires Guideme 3.4 or higher**

Enjoy!

PG