Brainstorm help for game

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cd_228
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Brainstorm help for game

Post by cd_228 »

Hey everybody.
Im brainstorming for a game which I will either implement in a story, a game or a tease.

The basic idea is that you are not allowed to cum on any weekday. Every weekend you can cum as much as you want to.
However, the mistress gives you a weekly punishment, which can be reduced by doing different tasks. So basically by obeying you have an opportunity to reduce your upcoming punishment.
If you are not capable at reducing your punishment to 0, you can either trade in your allowance to cum, or you can take the punishment.
That is the headline of the game, but do you have any ideas for a punishment? It should be something quite severe so you would actually fear it enough to be willing to, trade in an orgasm for it followed by one more week of denial.
Money would be an obvious choice, however im not really into the whole findom thing.
And spanking might be on the light side unless of course it is a whip.
But do you have any ideas for a punishment you could carry out yourself?
Or any other comments and ideas could be cool :-)
SpiritualMigrant
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Brainstorm help for game

Post by SpiritualMigrant »

To be forbidden to sleep for a day (but that brings some serious health issues lmao) ; he has to start long training sessions such as 200 push ups per day for the next week (but then how do you check he has done it ?)
Random ideas, but this topic is not new at all. Balanced punishments are really hard to find imo..
cd_228
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cd_228 »

A great idea with the pushups. Or maybe a handicap for the assignments you are to do everyday. For instance every time you complete a task you have to do 100squats before it is considered complete. In some cases it might render the task impossible to complete, but that just means that the punishment next week is not lowered that day. Or else you could simply take the denial :innocent:
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by illtaket42 »

Brainstorming seems ok :-)

Having to perfom meaningless tasks that just take up your time is a frustrating punishment.

Examples:

Get all your underwear (clean or dirty) and handwash them, hang them out to dry, wait until they are dry and put them back in the drawer/wardrobe, whatever.
dito for your dishes, pots and pans and cuttlery. Wash it all and dry the lot with a dishtowel (or two) and put them back.
Other household chores like cleaning all surfaces, dusting all the rooms, cleaning all the windows, polishing all the shoes ... lots of options.

Corner time: Face to the wall and wait for 5 minutes (set an Alarm). If the alarm goes off before you turned around and finishes your corner time you have to start your Corner time again for the same duration. If you turn around more than 10 seconds before your time is up you have to restart as well and you have to add 1 minute to your previous corner time.

Line writing: Writing a given sentence for a prescribed number of times, post it (wherever) and redo the Task if 1 or more spelling mistakes were made. Each mistakes adds a fixed amount of extra lines to the task (cumulative).

Other possibilities are pain (replacing striking by hits to the balls, dripping hot wax on cock and balls, icing down the cock whenever it gets hard (and making sure it gets hard), icy hot (if you've got it), etc.

Edging and/or ruined orgasms might be fun as well. On 'cumday' a number of ruined orgasms must be done before the full orgasm is permitted or a (large) number of edges must be reached before 'cumday'.

Take your pick.
SpiritualMigrant
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SpiritualMigrant »

As a student, I am always bored by what the mistress ask to achieve because it wastes too much my time.
But that "lines writing" is a good idea. Ask instead your slave to learn some "useful" stuff by heart as the periodic table or all countries in the world. This is plain boring (cause I had to learn that and it's awful !!)
Another idea is learning all squares (for example : 16² = 256). This is definitely less interesting and useful but provides an endless list of things to learn.
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

Having been a dom
I have found that often what can be a punishment for one
might be a turn on for someone else.

Universally hated punishments are tough..

the best ones are humiliation/ isolation tasks as far as I can tell:
stand in a corner with your nose to the wall for 10 minutes (timer rings so you know when to stop)
THEN crawling to everywhere: not allowed to walk at all in your home.. even on stairs.

my two :Punishment teases are:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=20418
and
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=31696

as always SC/ all2true teases are open content feel free to steal part or all of an idea.

FYI any orgasms that happen without permission incur THREE FULL DAYS of punishments of the harshest kind agreed to.
remember the rules of safe, sane, consensual applies to punishments as well!
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
morewanking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by morewanking »

AlltrueSC wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 pm remember the rules of safe, sane, consensual applies to punishments as well!
Sorry, maybe I do not know English very well :-( , but...

How punishment (for anything) can be consensual?
I always thought, that punishment is example of non-consensual action.
cd_228
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cd_228 »

Thanks for the nice suggestions :-)
morewanking wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:56 pm
AlltrueSC wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 pm remember the rules of safe, sane, consensual applies to punishments as well!
Sorry, maybe I do not know English very well :-( , but...

How punishment (for anything) can be consensual?
I always thought, that punishment is example of non-consensual action.
No, it doesnt have to be. For example a person who has masochistic tendencies
or one who has a bad conscious can ask or wish for a punishment to be either
Recieve pleasure or relief from a bad conscious.
Hope it make sense :-)