Valkyries Court

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Valkyries Court

Post by slavejack »

Haven't been able to play all the way through yet but what I've saw looks awesome! Any chance for an offline version with a metronome?
TheDon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Valkyries Court

Post by TheDon »

Thank you for your feedback. I tried to add a metronome but I wasnt able to get it to work. Since this was my first tease I dont really know what you mean with offline versions.
Spoiler: show
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

There is a program called teaseme (or guidme) you can download the tease with it and play them offline.

In the program it's very easy to add an metronome. in a flash tease you have to use audiofiles.

In this post there is an offline editor for teaseme and/or nyx

So I edited a metronome to the tease for offline use.
It is again only the script no media you have to donwload the tease first with teaseme or the downloader
After that you can replace the xml with the xml in the zip I attached
Attachments
Valkyries Court.zip
(15.16 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
TheDon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheDon »

I am doing a new tease right now and I try to add audio files but I always get an error message. What can I do to fix this?
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

Don

I was linking the page for Metronome and the bit about the words and punctioations that seem to cause problems
When I recieved a message that I was Kicked from Milovana
By Couldfire..
so there is some serious nasty ess going on
I suspect there is some kind of glitch
possibly a virus in the system
and hope Seraph0x fixes it.

Try this:

Code: Select all

01#page('text',pic("brig-2.jpg"),delay(20sec, page8#, style:secret),hidden:sound([b][color=red]id:[/color][/b]'metronome.mp3'));
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

AlltrueSC wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:27 pm I was linking the page for Metronome and the bit about the words and punctioations that seem to cause problems
When I recieved a message that I was Kicked from Milovana
By Couldfire..
so there is some serious nasty ess going on
I suspect there is some kind of glitch
possibly a virus in the system
and hope Seraph0x fixes it.
There is no virus, cloudflares firewall has been made more sensitive on purpose due to a previous problem.
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Helequin »

Recently finished the tease, really well done. I agree with the others, a metronome could help with being able to just enjoy and go along with the instructions rather than watching the timer closely to pace things out.

In terms of model selection, wow they were all gorgeous. Some of the best model selection for my tastes that I've seen in a tease with a larger cast. It would have been neat to see all the models in clothing more suited to Valkyrie theme, but I understand finding images like that would be quite difficult. Any chance you could post a list of the model's names?

Beyond that, just a great tease. Good pacing so it never felt boring or stagnant. Certainly a good challenge. And perhaps one of the greatest strong points is (spoilers).
How you handled the end sequence. It was challenging and the Queen tried to play her trick without making it obvious what she was doing, but also without being unfair. Really nicely handled and made for a great ending.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Enjoyed, solid first tease :) The punishment for part 7 was a little unreasonable, i expected they'd punish you then send you back to where you were. Nope, do the section again? With your easy checkpoints that made me refresh for sure :)
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Ambossli wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:31 am There is a program called teaseme (or guidme) you can download the tease with it and play them offline.

In the program it's very easy to add an metronome. in a flash tease you have to use audiofiles.

It is again only the script no media you have to donwload the tease first with teaseme or the downloader
Thanks! I download many teases with TeaseMe and/or GuideMe. I guess maybe I need to learn how to edit teases to include a metronome. Sadly real life is just really busy.

Thanks again! :-D
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

slavejack wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 10:55 pm
Ambossli wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 11:31 am There is a program called teaseme (or guidme) you can download the tease with it and play them offline.

Thanks! I download many teases with TeaseMe and/or GuideMe. I guess maybe I need to learn how to edit teases to include a metronome. Sadly real life is just really busy.

Thanks again! :-D
GuideMe is great. Metronome is hit and miss - I personally prefer without or used sparringly, and when I've got feedback on it It's been pretty 50/50 on people who want it and don't. If you can make both work with your style of writing great, but I know for me personally metronome dictates the text in a way which makes it worse if you don't want it all the time
TheDon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheDon »

Alltrue
I am not able to upload the files itself. I get two error messages when I try.

And thank you for your feedback guys.

The models all have their original first name. (Not in order) Ariana Marie, Natasha Belle, Mia Malkova, Kali Rose, Mandy Kay, Jynx Maze, Jaye Summers, Uma Jolie, Nina North, Leah Gotti and Elle Georgia.