[Feedback] Try not to edge, Mr. Hentai

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Try not to edge, Mr. Hentai

Post by IreliaDenial »

I created a tease, Try not to edge. You can find it here:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37700

If you find any bugs and problems, or any instruction vague, please post them here.
When I finish the design, I am so tired to test it by myself.... So there might be many bugs....

Please also leave your feedback and any suggestions here.
Especially my grammar and the sentences....
My English is broken. I will be glad to see suggestions that tell me how to say the instruction in a shorter and clear way!

PS:
Can anyone tell me how to start the audio after the page being shown for 5 or 10 seconds?
And how can I set the thumbnail? My thumbnail now is a blank even I sat it in nyx for 10 times...
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Feedback] Try not to edge, Mr. Hentai

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

So I'm a kind of completionist who wants to see things in their entirety and I usually do a tease once and then go back to all of the options just to see them. I have tried multiple paths throughout this tease but the for the life of me
Spoiler: show
I cannot seem to obtain the code for the "Star" path that was mentioned at the start of the tease. As of the writing the "3 hour clock" from Mistress Succubus is still running and I want to see what happens after that. Perhaps you can tell me what I'm missing.
Also a bug
The sixth and final option at the end stage of the tease where Mistress Catherine ask you to give her your points doesn't work. Clicking '6' do nothing.
I thought the tease was very nicely done btw. 5 rating from me. I'll see if I find the time to write a longer feedback at some later time.
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:09 am So I'm a kind of completionist who wants to see things in their entirety and I usually do a tease once and then go back to all of the options just to see them. I have tried multiple paths throughout this tease but the for the life of me
I cannot seem to obtain the code for the "Star" path that was mentioned at the start of the tease. As of the writing the "3 hour clock" from Mistress Succubus is still running and I want to see what happens after that. Perhaps you can tell me what I'm missing.
Also a bug
The sixth and final option at the end stage of the tease where Mistress Catherine ask you to give her your points doesn't work. Clicking '6' do nothing.
I thought the tease was very nicely done btw. 5 rating from me. I'll see if I find the time to write a longer feedback at some later time.
Thank you so much for your rate and feedback.
After 3 hours, you will get the code for the ''Star'' Entrance and you need to restart the tease. Star Entrance directs you to a hidden line similar to the original line but you may get full orgasm there.

Indeed there are two ways to get into ''Star'' line. One is wait 3 hours in Succubus and then restart the tease. Another one is that in '''Moon'' line, after you get point from Mistress Thief, if you choose to carry on her tease and get over for 10 pages, you will be sent to Star line directly. This won't work for "Sun" line as it is a loop of three pages, instead.
At the end, if you are still in Star line, Catherine will tell you the code before succubus.
Thanks for finding out the bug. I have fixed it now.
If you still get time and wanna go over all options
Mistress Reimi:
In Mistress Reimi, if you didn't manage her requirement well, you will get choice to change to her mistress. The tease is similar to the tease on next round but a little different.
Moon and Sun's succubus:
In ''Moon'' and ''Sun'' entrance, when you meet succubus and she asks you how many girls in the picture. You can wait for 45 seconds to get another result. Indeed, there is no right answer to the question. This wait won't work for "Star" line's succubus.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

IreliaDenial wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 pm
You’re welcome.
After 3 hours, you will get the code for the ''Star'' Entrance and you need to restart the tease. Star Entrance directs you to a hidden line similar to the original line but you may get full orgasm there.

Indeed there are two ways to get into ''Star'' line. One is wait 3 hours in Succubus and then restart the tease. Another one is that in '''Moon'' line, after you get point from Mistress Thief, if you choose to carry on her tease and get over for 10 pages, you will be sent to Star line directly. This won't work for "Sun" line as it is a loop of three pages, instead.
At the end, if you are still in Star line, Catherine will tell you the code before succubus.
Ah, thanks for the tips. I sorta guessed that would have happened. The 3 hour thing I mean.

And it’s funny, kind of, I guess, that you mentioned the second method to obtain the code for “Star,” becaus the first playthrough I had I waited up to the 10 pages, but clicked the button on the 10th page rather than let the clock run. Guess it was really “too soon.”
IreliaDenial wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 pm If you still get time and wanna go over all options
Mistress Reimi:
In Mistress Reimi, if you didn't manage her requirement well, you will get choice to change to her mistress. The tease is similar to the tease on next round but a little different.
Moon and Sun's succubus:
In ''Moon'' and ''Sun'' entrance, when you meet succubus and she asks you how many girls in the picture. You can wait for 45 seconds to get another result. Indeed, there is no right answer to the question. This wait won't work for "Star" line's succubus.
I did get to see both of these paths. The Reimi one was intentional and the other was me leaving the tab running while I was checking another instance of the tease. Good to know either way. I think the last part I need to see is the “Star” one.
Also, I thought your English is understandable, but the writing definitely can use some editing. Some texts have grammatical and syntactic errors and some just need clarification or there are better ways to express them.

Unless you give a script though, it’s difficult for me to point those out. I may want to help if you have the script in a Word doc or something.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

For some reason when I download this with GuideMe the media directory is empty.
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TrashDick »

IreliaDenial wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:36 am PS:
Can anyone tell me how to start the audio after the page being shown for 5 or 10 seconds?
And how can I set the thumbnail? My thumbnail now is a blank even I sat it in nyx for 10 times...
About the audio:
As far as I'm aware, the best solution would be to just start the sound when the page is shown but have the first 5 or 10 seconds of the file simply be silent. Another option would be to set an invisible timer and have it go to a page that plays the audio but is otherwise identical to the previous page so the user won't notice any difference.

Thumbnail:
The thumbnail functionality is real fucky.
The "set thumbnail" button does not work and will only have the thumbnail show an error like it does now. Once a thumbnail has been set with that button, I don't know of any way to change it for that particular tease unfortunately.

The only way to "control" the thumbnail is to never use that button at all. In that case, the tease defaults to using the FIRST image resource you uploaded to the tease as the thumbnail, so "choosing" your thumbnail is as a simple as uploading the image that you want as your thumbnail FIRST out of all your resources when you create your tease.

If you've already made a tease and tried to set a thumbnail with the button however, as far as I know there's only one roundabout way to "fix" it.
1. Open your tease in NYX.
2. Open the tag with all the codes in it.
3. COPY ALL OF IT.
4. Create a NEW Nyx tease.
5. Paste ALL of that code you copied into the NEW tease's code tab.
6. Re-upload all of your images into your new tease, preferably with the same names or you'll have to go through each page and manually set them to point to the "new" images.
NOTE: Upload the image that you want to use as your thumbnail FIRST at this point, and your tease should be using it by default. Do NOT use the "set thumbnail" button.
Archive of full-sized pictures that I've used in my teases:
Pussy-Free Archive: (For those who aren't allowed to see pussies)
http://imgur.com/a/qnzuv
Pussy-Visible Archive: (All pics that show pussy)
http://imgur.com/a/k5XeA
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Any chance on providing an offline version for TeaseMe\GuideMe? :-)
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

slavejack wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:47 am For some reason when I download this with GuideMe the media directory is empty.
There are some bugs with the offline tease GuideMe. If you used GuideMe to download my tease, it may crash.
It will also crash for some other teases too.

Here is a revised version of GuideMe developed by ZombieDev. You can download this version of Offline Teases to download my tease. Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6993&p=177481&hili ... ev#p177481
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

slavejack wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:05 am Any chance on providing an offline version for TeaseMe\GuideMe? :-)
There are some bugs with the offline tease GuideMe. If you used GuideMe to download my tease, it may crash.
It will also crash for some other teases too.

Here is a revised version of GuideMe developed by ZombieDev. You can download this version of Offline Teases to download my tease. Here is the link:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6993&p=177481&hili ... ev#p177481
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:31 pm
You’re welcome.

Ah, thanks for the tips. I sorta guessed that would have happened. The 3 hour thing I mean.

And it’s funny, kind of, I guess, that you mentioned the second method to obtain the code for “Star,” becaus the first playthrough I had I waited up to the 10 pages, but clicked the button on the 10th page rather than let the clock run. Guess it was really “too soon.”
IreliaDenial wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:42 pm If you still get time and wanna go over all options
Mistress Reimi:
Moon and Sun's succubus:
I did get to see both of these paths. The Reimi one was intentional and the other was me leaving the tab running while I was checking another instance of the tease. Good to know either way. I think the last part I need to see is the “Star” one.
Also, I thought your English is understandable, but the writing definitely can use some editing. Some texts have grammatical and syntactic errors and some just need clarification or there are better ways to express them.

Unless you give a script though, it’s difficult for me to point those out. I may want to help if you have the script in a Word doc or something.
Thank you so much for your help. However, I am sorry that I don't have the script...
When I finish the tease, nyx does not allow me to design secret time or audio, so I revised the code in the script, which made it very mess....

Again, thank so much XD
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Quarz »

IreliaDenial wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:36 am And how can I set the thumbnail? My thumbnail now is a blank even I sat it in nyx for 10 times...
Does this still work? IIRC that is how it worked for me.
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

Quarz wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 12:48 am
IreliaDenial wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:36 am And how can I set the thumbnail? My thumbnail now is a blank even I sat it in nyx for 10 times...
Does this still work? IIRC that is how it worked for me.
Thanks!!!
This does work!
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Post by haffin5 »

The teases was good and well made
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

It's a great tease. I like the variety of different fetishes this tease incorporates. :w00t: :lol:
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

The last scene of the kneel round seem bugged in an infinite circle.

It's a bug or made to click on give up to pass to the next ?