[Feedback] Try not to edge, Mr. Hentai

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] Try not to edge, Mr. Hentai

Post by IreliaDenial »

Sombre wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:51 pm The last scene of the kneel round seem bugged in an infinite circle.

It's a bug or made to click on give up to pass to the next ?
Sorry for late reply.
Spoiler: show
Indeed it is an infinite circle and only two ways to be out from that.
One is to give up anyway and loose points, as that mistress is mean :P.
And another one is at a certain point of time (30 or 40 second after the last picture of round being shown. There will be a flash of picture to indicate the time. The exit only last for 5 or 10 seconds. )
and then click give up to get the points as "Sometimes give up is a better choice"
It is quite impossible to get points from this round. When I designed the tease, I thought it might be too easy for those people who are really strong and can do all round without any edging if the whole tease is just like 'if you made it, then you passed it'. So, I wanna add something related to fortune and made an infinite circle with an exit hard to find so that these people can at least have one time near to edge.

... And I regret so much after I tried it by myself :weep: as it is almost impossible for me to make it.... However, still I keep the loop and if one is lucky enough, he might get points.....
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Feedback] Try not to edge, Mr. Hentai

Post by thatsprettyhot »

It's a really good tease :love: :love:
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch