FB: The Blondes' Maze of Stimulation (B.M.S.)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

FB: The Blondes' Maze of Stimulation (B.M.S.)

Post by Batman314 »

Please leave feedback here for The B.M.S. (Blondes' Maze of Stimulation) Webtease.

I know some of you were hoping for another anal tease after my first tease, but I wanted to go in a different direction with a head only stroking maze. So I hope you enjoy this one!

I would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks,
Batman
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: The Blondes' Maze of Stimulation (B.M.S.)

Post by Ghingis »

Ohh boy.... that was intense.
I do not remember the last time I came that strong (almost gave myself a facial.. but my reflexes kicked in, so I had to clean my chair insted :lol:), but I usually do not tease myself for 2 hours...

I almost went through every room, I think I missed like 6 or so, I tought It will be fun to find the other exit insted the one that I found first, because why not :D

Also I think there is an error after the first code's room, you can go to east and west and I think it's mixed.

So, great tease, I loved it, keep up the good work, also I do not like anal, so I'm happy, that you took a turn :D
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Hi Ghingis, :wave:

I appreciate the feedback and I’m glad you liked my tease! I’m surprised that it took you 2 hours, but I’m glad that it was exciting enough to keep your attention for that long. I played trough every room while testing and it took just under 2 hours. But I did it with a map so I guess I didn’t account for mapping the maze and getting lost to take that much time.

You were right about the directions being switched after the code room and I have since fixed it.
So thanks for catching that for me.

-Batman
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Philze »

2hours for me too.

Damn,going back to full strokes was sooo tempting..

Good tease. One of the better ones in this year :)

Ah and little bug:
Spoiler: show
The one girl that lets you stroke slowly but very firm gives you "leaf" as a password. But revisiting her there is no leaf option
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Helequin »

Fantastic tease and great idea. It also took me a bit over two hours, although there are literally only 3 rooms I didn't move through before I found the keys so I did basically everything.

Feedback without spoilers:
-some changes to how the girls want us to grip would be welcome. With a tease this long, the hand can actually start to cramp up with the pretty much constant, repeated motion.

-for my part, I would prefer the girls to stand out from each other more. In a number of places it looks like you have pretty much duplicated the actual tasks, and it makes those girls sort of blend together and slows the momentum of the tease. Even just a bit more flavour or personality lines can help differentiate them. Or, you could have some girls who are pretty generic with maybe a 2-3 slides and then spend some more time on the major characters so they stand out. I definitely get there is a lot of work involved here, so just a thought!

-the password system is brilliant.

Feedback with spoilers:
-the girls with multiple sets depending on which way you enter the room from - also brilliant. Especially effective after dead ends, where the second set can be written as an obvious follow up to the first.

-the map wrapping around is bloody evil. It works very well, and makes the first attempt at mapping potentially quite difficult.

-I really liked the one key holder having this task she needed us to do to be ready for the end, was a bit disappointed the other key holder was just more stroking. A hook to make her stand out would have been great.
Right, despite all the list of points they are all meant as minor things. The tease was crazy effective and intense!
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Thanks for all of the awesome feedback!

Philze,
I checked your bug:
That girl is actually one with a different tease based on the direction that you’re coming from. So it wasn’t actually a bug, both of her teases are just really similar. I changed her dialogue on the second tease so that you know that it’s different from the first time.
Helequin,
Thanks for all the great points. My hand also cramped up a little. Technically there’s no rule that you can’t switch hands, but I’ll add that point to the introduction.

I agree that some of the rooms are repetitive as well. It was a lot of content and I had some writers block trying to make it all different. It was much easier to come up with dialogue for my first tease because it was more of a progression instead of a maze with a bunch of separate rooms. I thought about making less interesting rooms have only 20 seconds per page. So I might implement that if I have some time. Especially since it seems that I’ve underestimated how long it takes to complete the maze.

Also:
I did actually try to make both coed rooms stand out like you suggested. The Northern code room had you use the shoelace, but you might’ve missed that instruction.
-Batman
GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GSHero »

I found this very interesting, (as a fan of the headplay courses i found this very enjoyable,) and a new technique for me. I have to admit, I did not make it all the way through but the gameplay was fun and will beat it!
Juginda
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Juginda »

I think the maze was very well done. Every other maze game I have played before was much worse. Skipping already visited girs (with some welcome exceptions), making the maze wrap around, gathering multiple keys, getting teleporte randomly. I cannot stress enough how much I think the construct the tease is build around is often underrated and done bad. All those features were really great. Things like visiting the gallery might be interesting for some people, I think it is nice to have but not important. Focusing only on the head also was a nice and intense alternation to the often boring X standard strokes.

I also appreciated that there was no cheesy 'background story' like in many other webteases where they are mostly so unauthentic that it harms the cause more than it helps. I am not specifically into blondes and someone might say that they were kind of generic. But by beeing not out of the ordinary also made sure that they can probably be considered sexy by most people even if their 'main-taste' is something else. Like someone mentioned before a little more variation in how to grip or touch the head could have helped.

Over all that was the best maze-like webtease I have ever seen! Thank you very much for creating awesome content.
GSHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GSHero »

Finally finished the tease, I mapped it out myself (with passwords to each of the girls). Looking at the map, I can tell how much thought and work went into this and it shows in the tease rating. I made it a challenge to try to get to both of the codes and the gate without using any of the passwords. After 3 attempts I was finally successful. I agree with everything Juginda said, and I add that if you end up making a squeal: a warm-up room would be nice.
Great tease, very well done!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

I know this tease was posted a long time ago, but I just got around to trying it and had to stop in and say "That was Awesome!" I loved the head only stroking even though I was hesitant about t at first, but like others have commented it worked very well, and I also enjoyed your other twists on the maze idea. Great work, and thanks for sharing it!

PG
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Thanks PG!

I always appreciate feedback!

-Batman
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Just got around to playing this, and it was amazing! Came three times! Usually I obey the tease about not cumming, but cumming from head stimulation is so rare that I just leaned into it when it happened. I can't believe I haven't seen a tease with just head stimulation before! It's so perfect for a maze game, since it is at the same time pleasurable, excruciating and can be done essentially forever, unlike edging. I appreciated the simplicity of the maze, it being mappable and not having to redo rooms. I had more to say, but Juginda above basically said the same things I wanted to say.