FB: The Blondes' Anal Trials (B.A.T.)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

FB: The Blondes' Anal Trials (B.A.T.)

Post by Batman314 »

Hello everyone,

Even though I've been on Milovana a while and have played through many teases myself, The B.A.T. is my first tease and I would love to hear any feedback! So please leave feedback for both The B.A.T. and B.A.T. Part 2 in this thread.

Thanks,

-Batman
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: The Blondes' Anal Trials (B.A.T.)

Post by Batman314 »

I realize that there are a lot of very specific toys called for in the tease. I wrote it based on my own toys and, while improvising can still be fun, it is much more fun with the specified toys. So if you are looking to buy a new toy, this can be your excuse! Here are some of the more specific toys that the tease is based off of:

For the textured toy:
Master Series Obsession 11 Ribbed 7" Butt Plug (standard option)
Master Cock Mighty Screw Dildo 9.5 inch (MUCH larger, but more fun option)

For the plug:
Doc Johnson Anal Plug Large

For the largest dildo:
California Exotics The Czar Dildo (My Favorite Dildo/Highly Recommend)
markyz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by markyz »

Amazing!!
HD Version for Guide Me, Please :-)
g[mx]
Explorer
Explorer

Post by g[mx] »

Very well written and nicely paced. I haven't managed to complete it yet (had to give up at the interns because it became painful), but I will try again with a bit smaller toys soon :innocent:
sparkyjo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sparkyjo »

Awesome tease what a way to spend 3 hours. :w00t:
I love the way that the humiliation side is very minimal and it was possible to skip parts that I was not interested in trying. :no:
The girls were perfectly chosen and I could almost hear them saying the written text as the picture match was that good.
My favourite section was the vibration part but I couldn't have done it without all the prep work done by the previous girls.
I was wondering how you can follow that. maybe a training school or something similar.
The merging of the 2 parts was quite novel but a bit fiddly to setup and might not look so good on a laptop screen.
This has become my favourite tease and I even signed up to milovana just to let you know how great It is.
Are you working on another?
I hope so :-)
mrpink
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by mrpink »

Absolutely fantastic, loved every minute of it! I need more!
Marth85
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Marth85 »

by far the best webtease here. please make more I played it at least 20 times and I still enjoy it.

Such a gem.
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Marth85 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 pm by far the best webtease here. please make more I played it at least 20 times and I still enjoy it.

Such a gem.
Thanks Marth85! :-D

I'm actually writing another anal only tease now! I got really frustrated with the Nyx editor and gave up on writing a few months ago :weep: , but I'm really excited about this new tease after working on it for about a week now ;-) .

Its been interesting because, even though I'm the one who wrote it haha, I also really enjoy playing through my BAT tease,
and there is some dialogue in the BAT that I'm really fond of because it still turns me on even though it's my own tease. So I'm having this dilemma where I want to reuse dialogue from the BAT in my new tease.
An example of one that I really like would be the line, "You are here to be fucked entirely and fully, and we are here to make sure that that happens."
Like, I just think some of the one liners like that are so awesome that its pretty much impossible for me to come up with better dialogue... :lol:

So I guess my point is:
Do you think its OK to reuse a few lines of dialogue in a new tease? Are some lines so awesome that they should be used again? Or would seeing a line you've already seen take away from the tease?

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Batman
Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Unnamed_007 »

Batman314 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:23 am
Marth85 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 pm by far the best webtease here. please make more I played it at least 20 times and I still enjoy it.

Such a gem.
Do you think its OK to reuse a few lines of dialogue in a new tease? Are some lines so awesome that they should be used again? Or would seeing a line you've already seen take away from the tease?

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Batman
I think re-using a couple of strong one liners like the one you mentioned is a good thing, as it can make it feel familiar/part of a series.

However, it shouldn't be overdone.
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Thanks for the feedback Unnamed_007!

Now that I've gotten past the intro section dialogue, I am finding it easier to write unique dialogue. The introductory part is really the only section where I am repeating a lot of old stuff, which I think is fine.

-Batman
loki_horny
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by loki_horny »

Cant wait for your new tease. You and Soddasol have made my favorite anal teases thus far. :love:
petargigant
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by petargigant »

This is probably the best anal tease on milovana,The only thing i would add is changing positions by mistress choice and maybe some cum play.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

This is a masterpiece, no doubt about that.
I can't wait for a new tease like this and to know all the toys you used in this tease and that the other users used to play it.
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend