(Tease Feedback) Feet-Hentai Lottery Game

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SpiritualMigrant
Explorer
Explorer

(Tease Feedback) Feet-Hentai Lottery Game

Post by SpiritualMigrant »

Hello guys,
due to the extremely impressive amount of views of my first tease (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=36895)
(is it a visual bug or something ? 60k + views ? or 6k views, I don't know..), and because I like feet and hentai, I decided to create something new, maybe more challenging, that could last for a few hours, or maybe even a few days. (according to my math skills, it shouldn't be less than 1 hour, and not more than 2 days).

Here is the link : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37379

(Note : you can vote on page 36. Really a shame that you can't modify pages, because I'd like to write that during the introduction... nevermind.)

Tell me what you think about this new format. Is it too challenging, too easy ; is there too much luck involved ?
Thanks for any feedback.
(sorry for bad english)
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: (Tease Feedback) Feet-Hentai Lottery Game

Post by Quarz »

I like new ideas, so that is a big plus.
In general I think this game and snakes & ladders are not far apart quality wise.
The disadvantage this format has is that the randomness is absolute, meaning that there is no sense of progress.

What I like in this tease above most standard snakes and ladders is the fact that every page has text & instructions.

In my opinion stroke counts of multiple hundreds is too much per page. Especially since one is likely to land many times on the same page, the amount of strokes makes it very slow paced, which kills the motivation in a long random tease. Less strokes per page and in return more pages in the right proportion would improve the tease, I think.

In total I give it 4/5, because it is something new.

(Definitely don't trust the time range of your math skills, though :-P You can win by rolling 16,16,16,16,16,12 in less than 30 seconds and if you roll nothing but 8 you will never finish. No idea what the average time is, though.)
SpiritualMigrant
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for feedback.
I guess this might be too much for some people indeed, but finding the right amount of strokes is very tough.
And about the math behind this (well that I tried at least), with different methods (one with binomial distribution and the other with a python script) I found very different results but most of the time you will have finished in a few bunch of hours.

About the progression, I thought it was very difficult to find an original game that is a "straight line" but with replayability due to randomness. I really like new ideas so tell me if you have some.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

All your teases = 😍😍😍

Thank you!!!!!!
feetmadcap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Open to new experiences

Post by feetmadcap »

It was amazing, thanks :-D :-D :-D
plandr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by plandr »

Loved both of these games...

This was one was crazy. I played it as intended, with the exception that if I hit a number twice I didn't go to it again.

...Somehow, I ended up hitting all 33 numbers before there reward orgasm. Longest JOI session of my life. I was shaking at the end. Picture was *so* worth it all. :-)

Thanks for this.

plandr
SpiritualMigrant
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for amazing feedback !