First Tease Ideas (brainstorming)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
McPuppet
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

First Tease Ideas (brainstorming)

Post by McPuppet »

Hello world of Milovana,

I am McPuppet and over the past few months I have been breaking my head over wether or not to try and start my own Tease Series :) As of now I have enjoyed many hours/days/weeks here on Milovana, completing Tease after Tease working my way through all my favorite Authors and always on the lookout for new ones to try.

After months of thinking and reading up i have decided to now work on my first official Tease which will most likely be the start of a series depending on Feedback. I thought about what I wanted from a Tease and how much I can personally endure which will also kind of be my Guideline for my Teases.

Yet what would a community be there for if not to help eachother out and give eachother input?!

So now it is your turn ! I want to make Teases, that others will enjoy as much as I will so I want to ask you for your input !

General Fetishes/Actions throughout the Teases will be as of now:

• - CBT
    - Stroking (some sequences with metronome)
    - Edging
    - Multiple Orgasms (?)

Now these are only the things I have thought about and I wanted to keep it kind of Vanilla for my first one to get into it first and for this reason I will also start out with Classic Teases as I will need a bit more time to get into Flash Teases (making them)

So what do you look for in Teases ? Is there something you have missed which you've seen in previous Teases ? Any special Wishes ?

I am open to any and all ideas and will try to work them in as well as I can :)

I am looking forward to reading your replies soon :)

Until then - Have a great evening/night/morning/day and happy teasing ! :wave: :wave: :wave:

~McPuppet
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: First Tease Ideas (brainstorming)

Post by FATALES »

Mistress rape me (riding cock) , ice shower , ice on balls , an important story for me.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19905&p=235682#p235682 - best combination for tease.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19919&p=235856#p235856 - Members fetish prefer.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20347&p=241943#p241943 - Roleplay and Story ideas.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: First Tease Ideas (brainstorming)

Post by Lestat »

Cockhead palming is not present in a lot of tease and I personnaly "like" it (not excessively long (1-2 min big maximum), I feel it's a good alternative like if you edge without permission or simply to tease).
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk: